Urine Drug Test Information, Facts And Advice.
Learn To Pass A Urine Drug Test From Experts.
The Urine Drug Test is by far the most common due to its simplicity to administer, cost to administer, accuracy and immediate results. The common urine drug test is also the easiest to beat. There are more complex (expensive and time-consuming) urine drug tests that are harder to beat, but these are relatively rare and most often used to confirm a failed urine drug test when an employment, legal or financial ramification is possible.
The urine drug test has been around for a long time. It is what’s known as a mature test. There are a bunch of urban legends, myths and rumors that have been running around for years that are supposed to help with ways to pass a urine drug test. Like just drink a lot of water or substitute something in your urine. The people who design urine drug testing and the people who give urine drug test analysis know all the same tricks you know and the tests and testing procedure have long ago been modified to reduce these tricks impact as much as possible. People that use these tricks and pass urine drug tests are called “lucky” as the science just does not support their passing using these tricks. For More Information on How To Pass A Drug Test CLICK HERE
The Urine Drug Test Has Many Names.
Don’t be confused, the “Urine Drug Test” is also known as an Oral Drug Testing, Pee Drug Test Or Drug Testing.
How To Pass A Urine Drug Test.
Video On How To Detoxify Your Body For A Urine Drug Test.
Two Avenues To Pass A Urine Drug Test.
There Are Two Avenues To Pass Any Urine Drug Test:
- Short Term Detoxification. The short terms strategy to pass a urine drug test is Instant Clean. You can use Instant Clean and be ready to pass your urine drug test within one hour.
- Long Term Detoxification. The long terms strategy to pass a urine drug test is EverClean. EverClean is a 5 day total way to detoxify your body. Once this program has been completed you will always test clean.
Instant Clean – 1 Hour to Pass A Urine Drug Test.
Instant Clean is perfect for the person who needs a detox product that works quickly. Take Instant Clean and you’re immediately into the Detoxification Zone.
Instant Clean is just 3 color coded pills that are taken in a specific order and with a specific set of do’s and don’ts.
You can keep Instant Clean on your person, in a purse or office desk if you do not know when the test might be administered. Order a 3 pack and save a bunch or have a few to use when you need them or share the spare Instant Clean with others that might be in need.
EverClean – Completely Detoxify Your Body.
EverClean is a perfect to not only pass your urine drug test, but completely detoxify your body for good. The EverClean Program is designed to permanently cleanse your body in five short days. EverClean works with your body to eliminate all of the toxins that have accumulated from foods, prescriptions, medications, and the environment.
The EverClean Program not only includes the detoxification system components, but includes suggested diets and exercise regiments, as well as what to do to maximize your detoxification and what not to do that will slow detoxification.
The Safety Key To Instant Clean And EverClean:
- Can Not Be Detected. They are both made up of all natural ingredients that are available over the counter in many common products. There is nothing in either of these products that would cause any concerned one is trying to beat a urine drug test.
- Are Not Illegal To Own Or Use. Both of these products have long been prescribed by health professionals for general detoxification of the body. Their ability to detoxify the body to pass a urine drug test is just a real nice side effect in which we can take advantage.
- They Come With A Free Urine Drug Test. Test yourself first with this simple to use urine drug test and know if you are at risk. Test for the common drugs. Expanded tests for up to 12 major drugs are available. CLICK HERE for more information on these Home Drug Tests.
- A Urine Drug Test Can Be Given At Any Time And Without Much Warning. However, being tested on the spot with no warning is relatively rare. You will probably be taken to a facility for testing or have the test scheduled at a specific a time and place.
- The Results Of The Urine Drug Test Are Immediate. You will be judged innocent or guilty on the spot by lay people whose judgments could or could not be right. If you fail you must prove yourself innocent. The testers do not need to do anything. The testers do not have to withdraw their judgment without legal action and that false judgment can haunt you for years.
- The Urine Drug Test Has More Bad information And Hype Than Any Other Drug Test. The internet has fostered so many myths, urban legends and rumors about how you can pass a urine drug test. This is not only because of these rumors and myths being wrong, but it is also caused by unqualified people and companies trying to make a quick buck at your expense. Buyer beware. If it sounds to good to be true, it just might be. Trust The Science Not The Rumors. For information what not to do and not to do to Pass A Urine Drug Test Click Here.
The Only Sure Ways To Pass A Urine Drug Test Is To Use Science Against It.
A urine drug test has very specific strengths you must stay away from and very specific weaknesses your must exploit. In this article we will explore these strengths and weaknesses and if you follow our advice, you will increase your chances to pass a urine drug test to the maximum level possible.
You Must Be In The Detoxification Zone.
Instant Clean provides a finite window in time where you can pass any urine drug test. This window is called the Detoxification Zone and it starts 1 hour after you finish your Instant Clean program and this window lasts until the 5th hour. After the fifth hour recontamination of your urine takes place from the various drug metabolites stored in your fatty cells and you are no longer safe to pass a drug test. You can extend your Detoxification Window by drinking (1) 16 oz glass of water one hour after you finished your Instant Clean Detoxification Program. But no longer than two 1 hour extensions are allowed.
You Must Be In The Detoxification Zone To Pass.
What To Expect At Your Urine Drug Test.
If the test facility is typical, you’ll start by replacing your street clothing with a gown. An escort will most likely take you a restroom where the faucets might be turned off and colored water might add to the toilet water to reduce the likelihood of tampering with your test. Your escort might also watch you urinate or remain nearby. It is usually illegal to watch you urinate unless the drug test has been ordered by a court.
Your urine sample is most often tested at the facility with a simple drug test device like the one shown on the right The urine drug test device is dipped into the sample of your urine. A pass or fail result is provided within a few minutes.
If you fail your drug test or if there could be legal ramifications to the drug test or if you protest the results, the testers might send the sample to a lab to confirm the results with more sophisticated tests.
How To Take Your Urine Drug Test:
- Try not to take your test first thing in the morning when your contaminates are at their highest.
- Urinate often the days and hours before your drug test. Also try to urinate right before your test.
- Use the middle of your urine stream for your sample.
- Stay Calm. The testers are trained to look for unusual nervousness for anything out of the ordinary.
What To Do In The Days Before Your Urine Drug Test:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages or any over-the-counter medications. Stop any vitamin routine you might be utilizing. Above All Try To Limit Or Even Stop Smoking. All these things can cause you to retain the contaminates you are trying to get out of your body.
- Collect Your Information. Gather the information to be ready to tell the people at the testing facility of any and all prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications or vitamins you might be taking or have taken in the recent past. There are over 250 over-the-counter medications, prescriptions and foods that can cause a person to test positive for a banned or illegal substance. Have a copy of all prescriptions with you at your test.
- Avoid any toxins and stay out of any toxic environment. Your first line of defense against contaminating your body is always self-discipline. Don’t let the toxins in and they can not hurt you. As far as failing due to second-hand smoke. This is an unknown. Our best advice is do not risk it.
- Consume water continuously but not all at once. Consume a minimum of (4) 16 ounce glasses of water per day over time. Drinking water will help to flush toxins out of your body, especially when combined with healthy eating and exercise habits. Just sip on water all day long. Suspend this activity the day before your test to allow your body time to reestablish all the markers many drugs tests look for to see if you are trying to beat your test.
- Exercise the week leading up to starting your personal deadline. Aerobic exercise raises your metabolism which assists greatly in the detoxification process. But no heavy exercise within 24 hours of test.
- Be active. Climb the stairs at work. Walk the dogs for an extra hour. Stand at your desk. Walk to the corner store instead of driving. Do whatever it takes to boost your metabolism. Suspend this type of the exercise the day of your drug test.
- Incorporate a healthy diet the week prior to your personal deadline. High fat foods, greasy foods (particularly butters, cream sauces, and fried foods) and junk foods have been shown to slow the detoxification process. Eat fiber rich foods, carbohydrates, vegetables and foods high in protein.
- DO NOT DIET. Eat things that give you energy, but avoid excesses of quick metabolism boosters such as coffee, sugar and products like Red Bull. You want to keep your body metabolism at a steady and healthy pace.
Drug Detection Times For A Urine Drug Test.
Drug detection times for a urine drug test indicates a point in time after you last took a drug in which drug testing can reveal the presence of the resulting metabolites in your urine. The drug detection time also reflects how long a drug can be detected in your system and that can range from hours to many months, depending on the drug test, on the drug involved on the length of time you have been using and even on your personal factors.
|Amphetamines (AMP)||1 – 4||5|
|- MDA||2 – 7||5|
|- Methcathinone||2 – 7||5|
|Ephedrine / Pseudoephedrine||2 – 7||5|
|- Intermediate Acting – Butalbital||2 – 7||7|
|- Intermediate Acting – Amobarbital||2 – 7||7|
|- Short Acting – Pentobarbital||2 – 7||3|
|- Short Acting – Secobarbital||2 – 7||3|
|Buprenorphine||3 – 8||7|
|- Buprenex||2 – 7||7|
|- Norspan||3 – 8||10|
|- Suboxone||2 – 4||7|
|- Long Acting – Valium||2 – 7||42|
|- Intermediate – lprazolam / Xanax||2 – 6||10|
|- Intermediate – Lorazepam Ativan||2 – 7||10|
|- Intermediate – Oxazepam||3 – 8||10|
|- Intermediate – Chlordiazepoxide||2 – 6||10|
|- Intermediate – Clonazepam||2 – 7||10|
|- Intermediate – Flunitrazepam||3 – 8||10|
|- Short Acting – Triazolam||2 – 6||10|
|- Short Acting – Flurazepam||2 – 7||10|
|Cocaine – Crack||1 – 4||2|
|Codeine||2 – 7||5|
|- Vicodin||2 – 6||6|
|- Norco||2 – 6||6|
|- Lortab||2 – 6||6|
|- Lorcet||2 – 6||6|
|Ketamine||1 – 7||7|
|LSD||2 – 6||5|
|- Single Use||1 – 4||3|
|- Casual (1– 3 Times Per Week)||0||14|
|- Heavy User (3+ Times per Week)||0||28|
|- Chronic (Longer Than 3 Months)||0||77|
|- Hashish||1 – 4||42|
|- Hash Oil||1 – 4||42|
|Meth (MethAmphetamine)||2 – 7||5|
|- Desoxyn||2 – 7||5|
|Methadone||1 – 4||12|
|Morphine||2 – 7||2 – 7|
|Mushroom||2 – 6||5|
|- Nicotine – Casual User||1 – 4||5|
|- Nicotine – Chronic User||0||14|
|- Laudanum||1 – 4||1|
|- Butorphanol||2 – 7||2|
|- Sadol||2 – 7||2|
|- Codiene||2 – 7||5|
|- Hydromorphone||2 – 6||3|
|- Dilaudid||2 – 6||3|
|- Morphine||2 – 7||2 – 7|
|- Oxycodone||2 – 7||5|
|- OxyContin||2 – 7||5|
|- Percocet||2 – 7||5|
|- Percodan||2 – 7||5|
|- Tylox||2 – 7||5|
|- Oxymorphone||2 – 7||5|
|- Opana||2 – 7||5|
|- Thebaine||2 – 7||5|
|- Roxanol||2 – 7||5|
|- PCP – Casual User||2 – 6||7|
|- PCP – Habitual||0||10|
|Ritalin – Methylphenidate||1 – 4||5|
|Valium||2 – 7||42|
|- Diazepam||2 – 7||42|
|Xanax||2 – 6||10|
|- Alprazolam||2 – 6||10|