Always Test Clean Terms And Conditions Of Use.
Our goal is to provide you a straightforward and informational presentation that will help you evaluate and select a detoxifying product to fit your specific needs. These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from this website and may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by you through the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and an authorized member of Always Test Clean (ATC).
By purchasing products and/or services from Always Test Clean you agree to be bound by and accept this Agreement. Orders are not binding until accepted by Always Test Clean. Always Test Clean will indicate its acceptance of an order by acknowledging reply e-mail or by shipping ordered items. Prices, products, descriptions, laws and availability can change quickly, therefore Always Test Clean does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information provided on the site.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal only. All payments must be received in advance. We cannot accept cash as payment. Separate charges for shipping will be shown on your order. Orders will be shipped the same business day they are processed. Orders placed Saturday, Sunday, or on holidays will be processed the next business day. Circumstances may prevent orders from being processed including all types of verification. We reserve the right to make partial shipments, which will not relieve your obligation to pay shipping charges for all remaining deliveries. We take no responsibility for packages once USPS has made pick up.
You Agree To All The Following Terms And Conditions.
- You understand and agree that our products are not to be used for any illegal purposes, including for lawfully administered drug tests. Please seek legal advice, specific to your jurisdiction, if you have any concerns about the legality of using information and/or products to pass any type of drug testing.
- Any information contained in this web site is intended for general information only.
- This information is not intended to encourage or discourage drug use, drug abuse or cheating on lawfully administered drug tests. Because drug laws vary by jurisdiction and are subject to change, the accuracy of the information contained in this web site can not be guaranteed.
- Any information provided is not intended to interpret the law or provide legal advice. Neither the author nor the publisher are engaged on rendering legal services. Please see an attorney for any legal advice.
- None of these conversations, products nor hypotheses have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). None of the products proposed and/or provided diagnose, cure or prevent and diseases. If you have any medical questions, see your doctor.
- Always Test Clean provides a line of industry leading solutions that should be able to meet your current needs. We believe all the information in this web site is accurate as of its publication date and such information is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for inadvertent errors.
- Always Test Clean conducts its business in a manner that conserves the environment and protects the safety and health of its employees, customers and the community. All brand, company or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 1999 To The Present Date – Always Test Clean. All rights are reserved.
- Your use of this site constitutes your agreement, without modification, to all terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. We reserve the right to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time and for any reason. Your continued use after any such changes constitutes acceptance of the modified terms. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, you should not access this Web Site.
In the unlikely event that you are unable to achieve your desired results, we do offer a full and complete refund of the price of your product purchase.
- Refund requests must be made within 30 days of your product purchase.
- All refund requests must be accompanied with certified toxicology report. The cost of obtaining this report is not covered under our refund policy.
- Refunds will only be credited back to the original credit card used for the purchase.
- Shipping charges are not covered under our refund policy.
- Refunds are not offered on the results of self testing devices.
All information and products are to be used for the sole purpose of detoxification. Our products are dietary supplements consisting of all natural vitamins, herbs, and minerals. However, our instructions are for suggested use only! All products distributed by Always Test Clean are to be used at your own risk!
Due to the fact that our detoxification products cleanse the body of toxins, persons with medical conditions (i.e. High blood pressure, diabetes, etc.) and/or taking therapeutic medications of any kind should consult with a physician before using our products. Our products are not intended for those with kidney disease/disorder, pregnant or nursing women or persons under the age of 18.
Statements made on this Web Site are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be substituted for the advice of a medical professional. You should read all product packaging carefully prior to use.
Information and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition.
We reserve the right to refuse all sales to individuals in “sensitive” positions of employment and government mandated testing, including but not limited to airline, train, driving, medical, heavy machinery industry(s), and military, probation, parole, or court-ordered testing, respectively.
All information and products are to be used for the sole purpose of detoxification. Our products are dietary supplements consisting of all natural vitamins, herbs, and minerals. However, our instructions are for suggested use only! All products distributed by Always Test Clean. are to be used at your own risk!
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors. On occasion, it may be necessary for us to collect information such as your name, address, telephone number and/or email address. We intend to notify you before collecting this kind of information. If you choose to give us any information that we may need in order to contact you, you may inform us if you do not wish for us to use that information to contact you again in the future. Otherwise, we may use the information to notify you of services, changes to our Web Site or other matters that we believe might interest you as our visitor.
Some of our pages may use “cookies”. A cookie is a packet of information that our site sends to your browser, which may then store it on your computer. This and similar technology helps our Web Site to automatically gather information such as the number and frequency of visitors and may be necessary for the operation of a so-called “shopping cart” feature. We use this information to assist you with your order and/or to find out, among other things, what parts of our site that users find most useful or appealing. We may provide this information to outside parties, but if we do, the information will not include any personally identifying information. We do not collect personally identifying information as part of this automatic process, and do not combine this data with any personally identifying information that you may voluntarily provide.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you that is provided to us by you or obtained by us with your authorization or consent. We do not disclose any personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as required to fill your order or as required or permitted by law. In order to guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.
RISK OF LOSS
You agree that all purchases from our site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. Risk of loss and title for any such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that all materials displayed and/or contained on any portion of this Web Site are our property. You understand that you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any of the materials contained on this site.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that anything accessible on this site has infringed on your copyright, please contact our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement. In your correspondence, set forth the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature, or that of a person authorized to act on your behalf; Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that you claim infringes your copyright or that you claim is the subject of infringing activity (you must give us sufficient information to find the material) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address or other information reasonably sufficient to permit the us to contact you; A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please forward your correspondence to the e-mail address: email@example.com
THIRD PARTY SITES
This site may contain hyperlinks that may direct you to other sites on the Internet. Furthermore, you may arrive at our site via a link from another site on the Internet. These sites are not under our control and you agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of such sites, including, without limitation, accuracy or compliance with applicable laws. The use of our link on other sites and the inclusion of third party links on this site does not imply a partnership or joint venture with such site and does not constitute an endorsement of such site’s contents.
CHOICE OF LAW/FORUM
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any conflicts of laws principles. Subject to the provisions of the next paragraph concerning arbitration, you consent to the exercise of personal and subject matter jurisdiction by the courts of the State of Florida located in the County of Seminole and the United States Federal Court sitting in the District of Florida, with respect to any disputes, suits, legal actions or proceedings which are brought, and you agree that you will not commence any permitted action in any court other than the above noted courts. You irrevocably waive any objection which you may now or hereafter have to the laying of venue of any permitted action commenced in any of the above noted courts has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or its breach, shall be settled by arbitration in Orlando, Florida in accordance with the governing rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator or arbitrators may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. SEVERABILITY These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of this site. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement shall not affect the other provisions hereof, and the agreement shall be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.
Any goods and services provided by us are provided AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: 1) MERCHANTABILITY; 2) FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; 3) QUALITY; 4) ACCURACY; 5) NON-INFRINGEMENT; 6) QUIET ENJOYMENT; AND 7) TITLE. YOU AGREE THAT ANY EFFORTS BY US TO MODIFY OUR GOODS OR SERVICES SHALL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF THESE LIMITATIONS, AND THAT ANY OF OUR WARRANTIES SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO HAVE FAILED OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER UNDER THESE TERMS OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR WERE GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND US, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY SHALL BE FOR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AS SET FORTH ON THIS Web Site. MODIFICATIONS MADE TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED BY VIRTUE OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY VOIDS ANY REMAINING EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IF ANY. Where such disclaimer, exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages is limited by law, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.