How to Pass An Ecstasy Or Molly Drug Test
If your goal is to learn How To Pass A Ecstasy Or Molly Drug Test you have come to the right place. Good solid facts, expert advice and proven strategies to pass a Ecstasy Or Molly drug test is your best defense.
You Will Be Tested For Ecstasy As MMDA And An Amphetamine. All major drug tests include this specific test. If you have used any prescription, over the counter medication or food containing any level of ecstasy within a specific time, whether for medicinal or recreational use, you will need to understand how to pass an ecstasy drug test. This can be as simple as testing yourself first to know if you will pass before you take the test or one might need to use a detoxification product to aid your strategy. Always Test Clean will provide you with these answers, as well as the information, strategies and techniques that, if followed correctly, will allow you to pass any ecstasy drug test with confidence.
The Old Tricks To Pass An Ecstasy Drug Test Don’t Work Anymore.
Like all technical innovations, the science of drug testing has come along way in the past few years. The tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass any ecstasy drug test no longer are reliable. Technology moves on and Always Test Clean is here to help. Follow our advice and you will pass your ecstasy drug test with the most effective information available and with the least amount of risk possible.
Why Use Our Products To Pass Your Ecstasy Drug Test? | Because They Work.
You Can Permanently Detoxify Your Body In 5 Days.
Ever Clean can totally detoxify your body of all drugs, medications and common toxins in just 5 short days. Unless you reintroduce toxins, you will forever feel better, look better and Always Test Clean.
Ever Clean has been prescribed by many Health Professionals for general detoxification around the world. It is a common off-the-shelf-product in the healthcare industry. You even see it in hospitals. Ever Clean’s ability to detoxify the body to pass any drug test is just a real nice side effect in which we all can take advantage. No one will know or care you have let Ever Clean detoxify your body.
Unlike other products specifically designed to fool a urine drug test by adding all kinds of oddball and potentially dangerous chemicals, Ever Clean is all natural.
HAIR DRUG TEST: Ever Clean Can Not Help You For A Hair Drug Test. You must use Ultra Clean Shampoo.
Step 1 – Learn About The Ecstasy Drug Test You Are Facing.
The First And Most Important Step Is To Identify The Ecstasy Drug Test You Are Facing. Each ecstasy drug test has its own specific strengths you must avoid and weakness in which one can take advantage. The ways to pass an ecstasy drug test need not be complicated. Always Test Clean does not include a never-ending list of confusing and contradictory advice and products. We stick with proven technologies, techniques and strategies that have been evolving for over 10 years and with thousands of satisfied users. Trust the science and not your luck.
Step 2 – Learn What They Don’t Want You To Know.
Know The Ins And Outs Of Any Ecstasy Drug Test. The science of drug testing is purposely loaded against you. This is done by keeping information from you, while making it sound way too complicated to beat. To pass any ecstasy drug test in not magic or complicated and it need not be based upon luck. Following our advice will have a huge positive impact on your chances to pass an ecstasy drug test. It will also leave you knowing more about the ecstasy drug test than the testers. Follow our advice and always test clean.
Faced With A Urine Drug Test For Ecstasy?
Watch This Video And Learn How Pass An Ecstasy Urine Drug Test. It’s Really Just Trusting The Science And Not Urban Legends, Myths, Half Truths Or Luck.
BACKGROUND: The Urine Test is by far the most common due to its simplicity to administer, cost to administer, accuracy and immediate results. The common urine drug test is also the easiest to beat with the right strategy and techniques. For more information see Urine Drug Test Or use Instant Clean to pass your ecstasy urine drug test with confidence.
Learn How To Detox Your Body For A Urine Drug Test.
Step 3 – Ecstasy Drug Detection Times
You Must Find Out If You Are At Risk.
Being at risk is called “Being In The Drug Detection Window“. This window varies greatly depending on the drug test and the drug being detected. Your drug test detection window has two components.
- How long after you consume the ecstasy will it begin to show for detection
- How long the ecstasy will be detectable in your body before you can test free.
During this window you must use the right technology and strategies to pass your ecstasy drug test. For more information see Drug Detection.
- There are a multitude of personal factors that can and will affect you drug detection times. Each person’s drug detection time could be different.
- Ecstasy Drug Tests are available with various cutoff levels that can increasing or decreasing your detection times. You will seldom know the cutoff levels of the tests you are facing.
- Many people and groups publish the drug detection times that best support their agendas. People giving the tests want to publish longer detection times to catch you and people providing detox products want shorter drug detection times so you buy more product.
- Publishing shorter drug detection times is just legally safer.
Why You Should Trust Our Drug Test Detection Times For Ecstasy?
At Always Test Clean we are only concerned with you passing your drug test with the least amount of risk possible. We publish the maximum drug test detection times so you will always be safe. In most cases your drug detection time could be less than our published times. We feel that is the safest approach. Better safe than sorry.
What Personal Factors Can Affect Ecstasy Drug Detection Times?
There are a number of personal factors that can and will affect your ecstasy drug detection time.
- Amount and Frequency of Use: Single or smaller doses of ecstasy are generally not as detectable for as long a period of time as chronic or long-term use.
- Metabolic Rate: Individuals with slower body metabolism are prone to a longer detection times. People with high metabolisms tend to have a somewhat shorter drug detection times for any ecstasy drug test.
- Body Mass: Metabolism slows with increased body mass resulting in a longer detection time. The higher ones body fat the longer the drug detection periods for the urine and saliva drug tests for ecstasy.
- Physical Activity: Physically inactive individuals tend to have a longer drug detection time.
- Age: In general, human metabolism slows with age resulting in a longer drug detection time.
- Overall Health: Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health which can result in a longer drug detection time.
Ecstasy Drug Detection Time Table
|DSI Starts Hours||UDT Urine Days||HDT Hair Days||SDT Saliva Days||BDT Blood Days|
Special Notes For The Ecstasy Hair Drug Test: The benchmark drug detection time for the ecstasy hair drug test is 90 days. Sometimes a longer hair sample is taken, which can result in a 120 day detection time. This is rare, but you can never count it out. Your drug detection time usually begins for head hair about 7 days after consumption. Body hair grows slower so the corresponding start time and detection periods for the ecstasy drug test for hair could be longer. For more specific information see Hair Drug Test Facts.
Special Notes For The Ecstasy Blood Drug Test: The blood test looks for the actual ecstasy in your bloodstream and not the metabolite of ecstasy. Therefore, your typical drug detection time for ecstasy starts within 1 hour of use. For more specific information see Blood Drug Test Facts.
Step 4 – About 5% Of All People Fail Their Ecstasy Drug Test And Are Not Guilty.
This Is Often Caused By Products That Are Wrongly Identified As Drugs Of Concern.
This is called a false positive drug test. This is the testers dirty little secret and there has been many a person who failed an ecstasy drug test with no clue as to why. The real problem starts if you fail under these kinds of circumstances. You are guilty until you prove your innocence. The testers need to do nothing.
The people making and giving the drug tests say this can not happen. WRONG! Let’s look at a real world and proven example: Eating a poppy seed bagel can produce a false positive results for opiates according to a TV episode of “Myth Busters“. The poppy seeds can lead to false-positive for opium for several days and there is no reason to expect a different result from the products that can cause a false positive for ecstasy. Click Here for more information on False Positive Drug Tests.
Causes Of A False Positive Ecstasy Drug Test.
Claritin Hives Relief
L – Methecstasy
Mini – Thins
Ohm Allergy Relief
Phenegan – D
Phenypropan – Olamine
Robitussin Cold, Flu
Tavist – D
Vicks Nasal Spray
Step 5 – The Facts For Ecstasy And Ecstasy Drug Testing.
What Is Ecstasy?
Ecstasy is the most common street name for MDMA. In this article we will refer to Ecstasy and MDMA interchangeably. MDMA is both a stimulant and a hallucinogenic or psychedelic drug. Ecstasy is a common rave and club drug that produces an intense high, unbounded energy and feelings of happiness. It also increases sensory and sexual pleasure. MDMA can be addictive and is physically, emotionally and mentally dangerous. MDMA is often a component of drug testing.
MDMA acts as both a stimulant and psychedelic which can produce an energizing effect, distortions in time, distortions in time, as well as enhanced enjoyment of tactile experiences. Adolescents and young adults use it to reduce inhibitions and to promote: euphoria, feelings of closeness, empathy, and sexuality. Ecstasy tablets contain not only Ecstasy but also a number of other drugs or drug combinations such as: methamphetamine, ketamine, cocaine, the over-the-counter cough suppressant dextromethorphan (DXM), the diet drug ephedrine, and caffeine. In addition, other drugs similar to MDMA, such as MDA or PMA, are often sold as Ecstasy.
Questions And Answers For Ecstasy.
- Ecstasy Street NamesAdam, Beans, Candy, Dancing Shoes, Disco Biscuits, Doves, E-bomb, Egg Rolls, Happy Pill, Hug Drug, Love Drug, Malcolm (or Malcolm X), Molly, Scooby Snacks, Smartees, Sweets, Skittles, Thizz, Vitamin E or Vitamin X. If you use these forms they will show up on an ecstasy drug test.
- What Does Ecstasy And Crack Look Like?Ecstasy is a white powder that is pressed into pastel-colored pills with names like Playboy, bunnies, Nike swoosh, and love, or stamped with smiley faces. Adam, Beans, Clarity, Disco Biscuit, E, Eve, Go, Hug Drug, Lover’s Speed, MDMA, Molly, Peace, STP, X, XTC
- Ecstasy Methods Of UseEcstasy use mainly involves taking tablets which sometimes are crushed and snorted or occasionally smoked. Ecstasy is also available as a powder. Ecstasy abusers usually taking three or more tablets at once or by taking a series of tablets over a short period of time. One trend among young adults is “candy flipping,” which is the co-abuse of MDMA and LSD. Ecstasy is considered a “party drug.”
- Medical and Recreational UsesOriginally patented as an appetite suppressant and used as a possible adjunct to psychotherapy, there is currently no legitimate medical use in the U. S. MDMA is recreationally used as a party, rave or dance drug for its stimulant, mild hallucinogenic, and empathogenic properties.
- Affect On BodyUsers of Ecstasy experience many of the same effects and face many of the same risks as users of other stimulants such as cocaine and amphetamines. These include increased motor activity, alertness, heart rate, and blood pressure. Some unwanted physical effects include: muscle tension, tremors, involuntary teeth clenching, muscle cramps, nausea, faintness, chills, sweating, and blurred vision. High doses of Ecstasy can interfere with the ability to regulate body temperature, resulting in a sharp increase in body temperature (hyperthermia), leading to liver, kidney and cardiovascular failure. Severe dehydration can result from the combination of the drug’s effects and the crowded and hot conditions in which the drug is often taken. Studies suggest chronic use of Ecstasy can produce damage to the serotonin system. It is ironic that a drug that is taken to increase pleasure may cause damage that reduces a person’s ability to feel pleasure.
- Signs and Symptoms Ecstasy AddictionA person can experience side effects even if days or weeks have passed since the last time the pill was ingested. Effects can last from four to six hours but many users will “bump” that drug taking a second as soon as the effects begin to wear off increasing the risk of overdose, heart attack, or death especially when taking during physical exertion such as dancing. One study found that the damage to healthy brain functioning of the serotonin levels after only 4 days of use can last up to 7 years after using has stopped. The alteration of the serotonin levels has a direct impact upon the psychological health of the user, loss of memory, Hallucinations, Illusions, Dizziness, Emotional warmth, Confusion, Suspicion, Disorientation, Nausea, Anxiety, Loss of control, Extreme behavioral changes, Mood swings, Trance-like state, Chills, Irregular breathing, Sweating, Extreme thirst, Trembling hands, Clenched teeth, Changes in sensory perceptions, Violent behavior, Changes in perception of time, Increased heart rate, blood pressure, and blood sugar. In addition to immediate effects, unpleasant “flashbacks” where an individual experiences effects of the drug without using it, may occur long after the substance is used. A single use of the substance may cause irreversible brain damage. Damaged nerve cells may regenerate but normal communications between cells is never repaired.
- Long Term Or Chronic Use Of EcstasyDepression, Impaired memory, Heart failure, Kidney failure, Lung failure, liver failure, Dental damage, Psychosis, and, Possible death.
- Side Effects Of EcstasyImpairment of cognitive, perception, and mental associations. Psychological difficulties include confusion, depression, sleep problems, drug craving, severe anxiety, and paranoia. Subjects may experience fatigue, uncoordinated gait, decreased fine motor skills, attention dysfunction (difficulty to maintain attention during complex tasks), preoccupation, hyperthermia, tachycardia, hyperthermia, hyponatremia, convulsions, and catatonic stupor. Prolonged cognitive and behavioral effects may occur including poor memory recall, flashbacks, panic attacks, psychosis, and depersonalization due to serotonergic neuron damage and decreased serotonin production as a result of long-term use.
- Drugs Causing Similar Effects To EcstasyOther stimulants, such as methecstasy, cause effects similar to ecstasy that vary mainly in degree.
- Overdose Effect To EcstasyIn high doses, Ecstasy can interfere with the body’s ability to regulate temperature. On occasions, this can lead to a sharp increase in body temperature (hyperthermia), resulting in liver, kidney, and cardiovascular system failure, and death. Because Ecstasy can interfere with its own metabolism (that is, its break down within the body), potentially harmful levels can be reached by repeated drug use within short intervals.
- Legal Status Of Ecstasy MDMA is a Schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act, meaning it has a high potential for abuse, no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States, and a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision.
- Common Places Of Origin For Ecstasy MDMA is a synthetic chemical made in labs. Seized MDMA in the U.S. is primarily manufactured in, and smuggled across our borders from, clandestine laboratories in Canada and, to a lesser extent, the Netherlands. A small number of MDMA clandestine laboratories have also been identified operating in the U.S.
- Signs of usage For Ecstasy While on a roll or trip, the user is disassociated with reality, including time and perception. After a trip, there may be severe anxiety, depression, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, and lasting hallucinations.
- Adverse reactions Besides extreme levels of anxiety, fatigue, and depression, there are dangerous physical risks associated with Ecstasy. Severe dehydration can occur with extended physical activity while taking Ecstasy, as well as hyperthermia, when the body temperature rises dramatically. This can actually lead to heatstroke, kidney, liver and cardiovascular failure, and death.
- References To Learn About Ecstasy