How To Pass A Meth Drug Test.
If your goal is to learn How To Pass A Meth Drug Test you have come to the right place. Good solid facts, expert advice and proven strategies to pass a Meth drug test is your best defense.
How To Pass A Meth Drug Test – 4 Ways.
- Wait Until Your Body Clears The Meth Naturally. Meth will naturally clear out of your system over a period of time. The time frame to pass a meth drug test can be from a few days to a few months depending on your test.
- Trust Your Fate To Luck Or Urban Legends. Various urban legends, myths and simple tricks have been running around for years for passing a drug test for meth. The tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass any meth drug test no longer are reliable.
- Use A Detox Product That Works. Always Test Clean has been providing the leading solutions to pass a meth drug test for almost 15 years. We have helped literally hundreds of thousands of people pass their drug tests. This is the only sure way to pass a meth drug test in 24 hours or less.
- Don’t Do Meth. This one to pass a meth drug test is obvious, is really the best solution, but is not always practical.
There Are Four Meth Drug Tests.
The single most critical factor to pass a meth drug test is knowing which meth test you will face. Each meth drug test has its own strengths you must avoid and weaknesses in which you can take advantage. Learning about the meth drug test you are facing is a good way to avoid the procedural pitfalls one may encounter while at the same time placing your mind at ease as you go through the meth drug testing process.
- The Urine Drug Test For Meth is the most common by far due to its simplicity to administer, accuracy and immediate results. The common urine drug test is also the easiest to beat. There are more complex (expensive) urine drug tests that are much harder to beat, but these are relatively rare and most often used to confirm a failed test when a legal or financial ramification is possible.
- The Hair Drug Test For Meth can detect drug usage in any hair that was growing anywhere on your body at the time you used the drug. The average drug detection time is about 90 days, but can be longer. As an example: If you used 12 months ago , the hair growing at that time is contaminated and can be detected. The hair drug test can also tell when and how much of a specific drug was used. However, these specific hair drug tests are rare and quite expensive.
- The Saliva Drug Test For Meth can be given anytime, anywhere and the results are immediate. The saliva drug test is not affected by the standard “tricks” and “techniques” used to beat the urine drug test. Because of these advantages to the testers, the saliva drug test is replacing the urine test. The saliva drug detection times are generally shorter than the urine test.
- The Blood Drug Test For Meth is very accurate, is the least used and has very short drug detection times. It is currently the gold standard of drug testing. The blood drug test looks for the actual drug component in your blood and not the metabolite your body creates for the specific drug. The blood drug test is most often given by insurance companies or law enforcement. You can often expect a urine drug test along with the blood test to provide a more complete overview of the person being tested.
Why Use Our Products To Pass Your Meth Drug Test? | Because They Work.
You Can Permanently Detoxify Your Body In 5 Days.
Ever Clean can totally detoxify your body of all drugs, medications and common toxins in just 5 short days. Unless you reintroduce toxins, you will forever feel better, look better and Always Test Clean.
Ever Clean has been prescribed by many Health Professionals for general detoxification around the world. It is a common off-the-shelf-product in the healthcare industry. You even see it in hospitals. Ever Clean’s ability to detoxify the body to pass any drug test is just a real nice side effect in which we all can take advantage. No one will know or care you have let Ever Clean detoxify your body.
Unlike other products specifically designed to fool a urine drug test by adding all kinds of oddball and potentially dangerous chemicals, Ever Clean is all natural.
HAIR DRUG TEST: Ever Clean Can Not Help You For A Hair Drug Test. You must use Ultra Clean Shampoo.
What About Crystal Meth?
Crystal meth is short for crystal methamphetamine which is another form of the drug methamphetamine. Any meth drug test will detect crystal meth, but the test might not be able to differentiate between crystal meth, street methamphetamines or over the counter products containing amphetamines. The danger some are legal while some are not legal.
You Will Be Tested For Methamphetamine (METH).
You will be tested for methamphetamine (METH) either as an amphetamine (AMP) or by a separate test specifically for meth. The testers will not know which one you may have consumed. An amphetamines drug test will show meth use, while it takes a special meth test to differentiate meth from amphetamines.
You Might Fail Your Meth Test And Not Be Guilty.
This is often caused by hundreds of products that are wrongly identified as illegal drugs or other drugs of concern if they contain any level of any amphetamine. Common prescriptions, over the counter medications and even foods can cause you to falsely test positive. Any use of meth will also put you at risk for a positive for amphetamines.
This is the testers dirty little secret and there has been many a person who failed a meth drug test with no clue as to why and with little or no recourse to prove their innocence. If you fail due to a false positive result you must prove yourself innocent. The testers do not need to do anything. Some testers are very helpful and some are not.
If you have used any prescription, over the counter medication or food containing any level of an amphetamine within a specific time, whether for medicinal or recreational use, you are at risk for a false positive drug test for meth. CLICK HERE for more specific information on False Positive Drug Tests.
How Long Does It Take To Get The Meth Out?
The drug detection time for meth can vary depending the meth used as well as on your usage level. For an example, in the urine, saliva and blood drug test, the detection time for meth can vary from a few days to a little less than a week, while the hair drug test typically allows detection for 90 days, but can be much longer.
What Can Affect Meth Drug Detection Times?
There are a number of personal factors that can and will affect your meth drug detection time.
- Amount and Frequency of Use: Single or smaller doses of meth are generally not as detectable for as long a period of time as chronic or long-term use.
- Metabolic Rate: Individuals with slower body metabolism are prone to a longer detection times. People with high metabolisms tend to have a somewhat shorter drug detection times for any meth drug test.
- Body Mass: Metabolism slows with increased body mass resulting in a longer detection time. The higher ones body fat the longer the drug detection periods for the urine and saliva drug tests for meth.
- Physical Activity: Physically inactive individuals tend to have a longer drug detection time.
- Age: In general, human metabolism slows with age resulting in a longer drug detection time.
- Overall Health: Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health which can result in a longer drug detection time.
Meth Drug Detection Times
|Crystal Meth||2 – 7||5||90||3||1|
Special Notes For The Meth Hair Drug Test: The benchmark drug detection time for the meth hair drug test is 90 days. Sometimes a longer hair sample is taken, which can result in a 120 day detection time. This is rare, but you can never count it out. Your drug detection time usually begins for head hair about 7 days after consumption. Body hair grows slower so the corresponding start time and detection periods for the meth drug test for hair could be longer. For more specific information see Hair Drug Test Facts.
Special Notes For The Meth Blood Drug Test: The blood test looks for the actual meth in your bloodstream and not the metabolite of meth. Therefore, your typical drug detection time for meth starts within 1 hour of use. For more specific information see Blood Drug Test Facts.
Why Do Drug Test Detection Times Vary So Much Between Sites?
- There are a multitude of personal factors that can and will affect you drug detection times. Each person’s drug detection time could be different.
- Meth Drug Tests are available with various cutoff levels that can increasing or decreasing your detection times. You will seldom know the cutoff levels of the tests you are facing.
- Many people and groups publish the drug detection times that best support their agendas. People giving the tests want to publish longer detection times to catch you and people providing detox products want shorter drug detection times so you buy more product.
- Publishing shorter drug detection times is just legally safer.
Why You Should Trust Our Drug Test Detection Times For Meth?
At Always Test Clean we are only concerned with you passing your drug test with the least amount of risk possible. We publish the maximum drug test detection times so you will always be safe. In most cases your drug detection time could be less than our published times. We feel that is the safest approach. Better safe than sorry.
Various urban legends, myths and simple tricks have been running around for years for passing drug tests in general, including the meth drug test. Legends like just drink a lot of water or place something in your urine are all well-known to the testers.
Like all technical innovations, the science of drug testing has come along way in the past few years. The tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass any meth drug test no longer are reliable. Beware: The tests and testing methods have been adjusted to compensate to a great degree for these tricks and urban legends. You are not the first one to hear about them. The testers know all these tricks and the testers are watching to see if you are trying to beat their drug test.
On the other side, the basic person giving your drug test knows little about how the drug test work. They just know how to read if you have passed or failed and at the same time keep a sharp lookout to the most common ways to beat the drug test they are giving.
How did these legends get started anyway? The most common thought is that people who would have passed their drug tests anyway tried one of these “Tricks” and passed. They then thought it was the “trick” strategy that got them through and they started running around telling anyone who would listen. That person passed on blind luck and not the science. If fact, in most cases they actually increased their chances of getting caught and that in itself is a major mess. Some of the urban legends are actually based upon science, just not implemented in a way that would work reliably.
Myths To Pass A Meth Test That Just Won’t Die:
- Synthetic Urine
There are a wide variety of synthetic available on the internet and over-the counter. Most are of dubious value as they are easily detectable. For your legal protection it is critical that you do not use these methods for any government or legally required drug test including military, civil service and especially probation as you could end up in jail.
- They are illegal to own or use in many jurisdictions.
- They require controlling the temperature of the urine to a normal level of between about 95 and 100 degrees. This is difficult when under supervision in a meth drug testing situation.
- Synthetic urine must be used in 4 minutes or less from unpacking. This means if there is a delay of more than 4 minutes between when you use the synthetic urine and when the drug test is used, you could fail. Ever wonder why the make you wait so long? Here’s your answer.
- Synthetic urine also tends not to have the tell tale bubbles on top of the urine and/or some synthetic urine have an odd smell that will alert the testers. They know all these tricks.
Many labs and collection sites will reject your specimen if they suspect it is synthetic, might ask you to urinate again under direct observation or send your sample off for a more comprehensive laboratory series of tests that can tell the you’re trying to beat your meth drug test.
- Use Some Else's Urine
If you choose this method, you might want to test the other persons urine before you use it. You must then be very careful to hide the source from the testers and yet still maintain a specific temperature. Yes, most drug testers now look for temperature to see if there is substitution. If you get caught, you are in a real bind.
- Add Something To Your Own Urine.
Masking methods are used to defeat a drug test by hiding the drug of concern. Don’t try to mask the urine sample. The testers have seen it all. Most household substances (such as bleach or vinegar) will radically alter the pH of your urine, which will make it obvious that you have tampered with the sample. Diluting the sample by adding water can also raise red flags by changing the color and/or temperature of your urine; a clear sample will probably be rejected offhand, as will a lukewarm one.
- Drinking Lots Of Water.
No doubt you’ve heard about dilution for passing a urine drug test for meth. It is true that it will help remove metabolites a short period of time you l dilute your urine to the point where natural ingredients that are typically checked for in a urine drug test will not be present. These markers are obvious to the trained individual. If they see any of these markers they will surely be suspicious and will probably add tests, reject your sample or find some way to flunk you.
- Specific Products To Avoid.
Mary Jane Super Clean 13 (liquid soap), Urinaid (glutaraldehyde), THC Free (acid), Klear (nitrite), Urine Luck (pyridinium chlorochromate), TestKlear, Golden Seal, Terminator Gold, Stealth & Clean-X. These products are all detectable, are now disappearing from the marketplace and will result often in a failed drug test.
- The Goldseal Myth.
Goldseal was never really effective for helping anyone pass a urine drug test meth. No one knows where this urban legend started. The science just does not support this one in any way.
- Taking A High Dose Of Aspirin.
High dosages of Aspirin taken before your test sometimes covers THC by creating a false negative. THIS IS ONLY UNDER IDEAL CIRCUMSTANCES, only for the dip test and not for the more comprehensive laboratory tests.
- Adding Bleach To Your Urine.
Adding Bleach (chlorine) to your own urine is another adulterate that is routinely used to beat a urine drug test for meth. Bleach will change the pH to the point you should be dead (they often test for pH) and bleach can easily be smelled. Drinking bleach will blind you and maybe even kill you and yes, people actually try this).
- Taking Niacin
This myth seems to have started as a result of a book written in the ’70s by L. Ron Hubbard, called ‘Clear Body, Clear Mind’. In his book, Hubbard (who didn’t have any medical or nutritional training) laid out a detoxification program that he claimed would help people get rid of all the toxins in their bodies, including prescription and non-prescription drugs and pesticides. Niacin was one of the things he recommended. At some point in time, someone probably just thought Niacin = Detox = Pass Your Drug Test and the legend began. It does not work.
- Eating Fruits, Drinking Caffeine Or Use Other Diuretics.
Eating fruits, drinking caffeine based drinks, or use other diuretics by themselves are useless for passing a drug test. They are just not strong enough to do the job.
- Drink Cranberry Juice.
Cranberry is a mild diuretic. Somehow it’s reached a legendary status, but there’s nothing magical about cranberry juice. It is just another urban legend.
- Drinking Vinegar Or Adding Vinegar To Your Urine.Vinegar.
Either way, the only thing vinegar does is radically change the pH of your urine if added directly and most current drug tests look at pH as an indicator you are trying to beat your drug test. No one is sure how this one got started. It’s one more home remedy that’s totally useless for passing a drug test. Also, vinegar can decrease the pH of the urine and increasing its acidity. This might accelerate the excretion of meth metabolites from the fat cells in your body.
- Excessive Exercise.
The aim for exercising is to reduce weight to decrease the stored fats in the body. Losing weight (real weight, not just water weight from taking diuretics) helps you cut down on the amount of metabolites your body stores at any given time. The problem with this is that it takes a long time. The best way to use exercise in order to pass a drug test is to maintain a regular work out to reduce weight.
Learn About The Meth Drug Test You Are Facing.
The First And Most important Step Is To Identify The Meth Drug Test You Are Facing. Each meth drug test has its own specific strengths you must avoid and weakness in which one can take advantage. The ways to pass a meth drug test need not be complicated. Always Test Clean does not include a never-ending list of confusing and contradictory advice and products. We stick with proven technologies, techniques and strategies that have been evolving for 15 years and with literally hundreds of thousands of satisfied users over the years. Trust the science and not your luck.
A Urine Drug Test is the most popular, the least complicated and is the easiest to beat for a Meth drug test..
A Hair Drug Test can use any hair on your body, detect usage for 90+ days and is the hardest to beat for Meth.
A Saliva Drug Test can be given anywhere, is hard to beat and always requires a detox product to pass meth.
A Blood Drug Test is rare, has a short drug detection time but is often given along with a meth urine drug test.
Learn What They Don’t Want You To Know.
Know The Ins And Outs Of Any Meth Drug Test. The science of drug testing is purposely loaded against you. This is done by keeping information from you, while making it sound way too complicated to beat. To pass any meth drug test in not magic or complicated and it need not be based upon luck. Following our advice will have a huge positive impact on your chances to pass a meth drug test. It will also leave you knowing more about the meth drug test than the testers. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Know how long you are to be at risk for your drug test.
Find out what can cause you to fail and not even know why you failed.
Completley detox your body in 5 days and then be drug free forever.
About 5% Of All People Fail Their Meth Drug Test And Are Not Guilty.
This is called a false positive drug test. This is the testers dirty little secret and there has been many a person who failed a meth drug test with no clue as to why. The real problem starts if you fail under these kinds of circumstances. You are guilty until you prove your innocence. The testers need to do nothing.
he people making and giving the drug tests say this can not happen. WRONG! Let’s look at a real world and proven example: Eating a poppy-seed bagel can produce a false positive results for opiates according to a TV episode of “Myth Busters“. The poppy seeds can lead to false-positive for opium for several days and there is no reason to expect a different result from the products that can cause a false positive for meth. Click Here for more information on False Positive Drug Tests.
Causes Of A False Positive Meth Drug Test.
d – Methamphetamine
L – Methamphetamine HCL
Robitussin Cold, Flu
Tavist – D
The Facts For Meth And Meth Drug Testing.
What Is Meth?
Methamphetamine is a powerfully addictive stimulant that dramatically affects many areas of the central nervous system. It can be easily be made in illegal, clandestine laboratories from relatively inexpensive over-the-counter ingredients and can be purchased at a relatively low-cost.
The drug was developed early in this century from its parent drug, amphetamine and was used originally in nasal decongestants and bronchial inhalers. Methamphetamine’s chemical structure is similar to that of amphetamine, but it has more pronounced effects on the central nervous system.
Questions And Answers For Meth.
- Meth Street Names
Batu, Bikers Coffee, Black Beauties, Chalk, Chicken Feed, Crank, Crystal, Glass, Go-Fast, Hiropon, Ice, Meth, Methlies Quick, Poor Man’s Cocaine, Shabu, Shards, Speed, Stove Top, Tina, Trash, Tweak, Uppers, Ventana, Vidrio, Yaba, Yellow Bam.
- How Is Meth Used
Meth can be swallowed, snorted, injected, or smoked. To intensify the effects many users take higher doses, take it more frequently or change their method of consumption. In some cases, meth abusers go without food and sleep while taking part in a form of bingeing known as a “run.” Meth users on a “run” inject as much as a gram of the drug every two to three hours over several days.
Methamphetamine users often begin with nasal or oral use and progress to intravenous use and occasionally smoking. In contrast to cocaine, the hydrochloride salt of methamphetamine can itself be smoked. Methamphetamine is used sometimes with alcohol or marijuana.
Medicinally, methamphetamine is used in the treatment of narcolepsy, attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Methamphetamine is infrequently used in the treatment of obesity, overeating disorders and weight loss due to its abuse potential. Amphetamine is also used in ADD, narcolepsy and weight control. Recreationally, methamphetamine is abused to increase alertness, relieve fatigue, control weight, treat mild depression and for its intense euphoric effects.
- Duration Of Meth Effects
The effects of meth can last anywhere from three to 12 hours. Users often “do a run” for several days straight without sleep or food.
- Typical Source Of Meth
The majority of street methamphetamine is produced in clandestine laboratories. Methamphetamine remains concentrated in western U. S. states and some rural areas elsewhere.
- Signs and Symptoms of Methamphetamine / Crystal Meth Use
Even small amounts of methamphetamine/crystal meth can cause addiction. It is often times characterized as a chronic relapse addiction with compulsive drug seeking and use. Because the alterations that occur in the brain are long-lasting, triggers can happen long after the use of the drug has stopped. Because it is a stimulant, its effects are the same as other drugs like cocaine.
- Meth Affect On Mind
Meth is a highly addictive drug with potent central nervous system (CNS) stimulant properties. Those who smoke or inject it report a brief, intense sensation, or rush. Oral ingestion or snorting produces a long-lasting high that can continue for as long as half a day. Both the rush and the high are believed to result from the release of dopamine into areas of the brain that regulate feelings of pleasure. Chronic meth abusers exhibit violent behavior, anxiety, confusion, insomnia and psychotic features, including paranoia, aggression, visual and auditory hallucinations, mood disturbances and delusions. Researchers have reported that as much as 50% of the dopamine-producing cells in the brain can be damaged after prolonged exposure to relatively low levels of meth. Researchers also have found that serotonin-containing nerve cells may be damaged even more extensively.
- Meth Affect On Body
Taking even small amounts of meth can result in increased wakefulness, increased physical activity, decreased appetite, rapid breathing, irregular heartbeat, increased blood pressure and hyperthermia (overheating). High doses can elevate body temperature to dangerous, sometimes lethal levels and can cause convulsions, cardiovascular collapse and death. Meth abuse may also cause extreme anorexia, memory loss, as well as severe dental problems.
- Duration of Effects Of Meth Street Names
Onset of effects is rapid following intravenous use and smoking, while effects onset more slowly following oral use. Overall effects typically last 4-8 hours; residual effects can last up to 12 hours.
- Drugs Causing Similar Effects To Meth
Cocaine and potent stimulant pharmaceuticals, such as Meth and methylphenidate, produce similar effects.
- Common Places Of Origin Of Meth
Mexican drug trafficking organizations have become the primary manufacturers and distributors of methamphetamine. Illegal methamphetamine is almost exclusively methamphetamine hydrochloride and is sold in powder, ice and tablet forms. Powder methamphetamine is produced domestically and also is smuggled into the country from Mexico. Traditionally, Asian-produced ice was almost exclusively found in Guam, Hawaii and parts of California. Increased domestic production of this form of methamphetamine has increased availability to several other areas of the country previously untouched by exposure to ice. Methamphetamine tablets, primarily manufactured in Burma, have been smuggled into the United States, especially to northern California and the Los Angeles area.
- Legal Status
Meth is a Schedule II drug under the Controlled Substances Act, meaning it has a high potential for abuse and limited medical usage.
- References To Learn About Meth