How To Pass A Opiate Drug Test.
If your goal is to learn How To Pass A Opiate Drug Test you have come to the right place. Good solid facts, expert advice and proven strategies to pass a Opiate drug test is your best defense.
You Will Be Tested For Opiates. All major drug tests include this specific test. If you have used any prescription, over the counter medication or food containing any level of an opiate within a specific time, whether for medicinal or recreational use, you will need to understand how to pass an opiate drug test. This can be as simple as testing yourself first to know if you will pass before you take the test or one might need to use a detoxification product to aid your strategy. Always Test Clean will provide you with these answers, as well as the information, strategies and techniques that, if followed correctly, will allow you to pass any opiate drug test with confidence.
The Old Tricks To Pass A Opiate Drug Test Don’t Work Anymore.
Like all technical innovations, the science of drug testing has come along way in the past few years. The tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass any opiate drug test no longer are reliable. Technology moves on and Always Test Clean is here to help. Follow our advice and you will pass your opiate drug test with the most effective information available and with the least amount of risk possible.
Why Use Our Products To Pass Your Opiate Drug Test? | Because They Work.
You Can Permanently Detoxify Your Body In 5 Days.
Ever Clean can totally detoxify your body of all drugs, medications and common toxins in just 5 short days. Unless you reintroduce toxins, you will forever feel better, look better and Always Test Clean.
Ever Clean has been prescribed by many Health Professionals for general detoxification around the world. It is a common off-the-shelf-product in the healthcare industry. You even see it in hospitals. Ever Clean’s ability to detoxify the body to pass any drug test is just a real nice side effect in which we all can take advantage. No one will know or care you have let Ever Clean detoxify your body.
Unlike other products specifically designed to fool a urine drug test by adding all kinds of oddball and potentially dangerous chemicals, Ever Clean is all natural.
HAIR DRUG TEST: Ever Clean Can Not Help You For A Hair Drug Test. You must use Ultra Clean Shampoo.
Step 1 – Learn About The Opiate Drug Test You Are Facing.
The First And Most Important Step Is To Identify The Opiate Drug Test You Are Facing. Each opiate drug test has its own specific strengths you must avoid and weakness in which one can take advantage. The ways to pass a opiate drug test need not be complicated. Always Test Clean does not include a never-ending list of confusing and contradictory advice and products. We stick with proven technologies, techniques and strategies that have been evolving for over 10 years and with thousands of satisfied users. Trust the science and not your luck.
Step 2 – Learn What They Don’t Want You To Know.
Know The Ins And Outs Of Any Opiate Drug Test. The science of drug testing is purposely loaded against you. This is done by keeping information from you, while making it sound way too complicated to beat. To pass any opiate drug test in not magic or complicated and it need not be based upon luck. Following our advice will have a huge positive impact on your chances to pass a opiate drug test. It will also leave you knowing more about the opiate drug test than the testers. Follow our advice and always test clean.
Faced With A Urine Drug Test For Opiate?
Watch This Video And Learn How Pass A Opiate Urine Drug Test. It’s Really Just Trusting The Science And Not Urban Legends, Myths, Half Truths Or Luck.
BACKGROUND: The Urine Test is by far the most common due to its simplicity to administer, cost to administer, accuracy and immediate results. The common urine drug test is also the easiest to beat with the right strategy and techniques. For more information see Urine Drug Test Or use Instant Clean to pass your opiate urine drug test with confidence.
Learn How To Detox Your Body For A Urine Drug Test.
Step 3 – Opiate Drug Detection Times
You Must Find Out If You Are At Risk.
Being at risk is called “Being In The Drug Detection Window“. This window varies greatly depending on the drug test and the drug being detected. Your drug test detection window has two components.
- How long after you consume the opiate will it begin to show for detection
- How long the opiate will be detectable in your body before you can test free.
During this window you must use the right technology and strategies to pass your opiate drug test. For more information see Drug Detection.
- There are a multitude of personal factors that can and will affect you drug detection times. Each person’s drug detection time could be different.
- Opiate Drug Tests are available with various cutoff levels that can increasing or decreasing your detection times. You will seldom know the cutoff levels of the tests you are facing.
- Many people and groups publish the drug detection times that best support their agendas. People giving the tests want to publish longer detection times to catch you and people providing detox products want shorter drug detection times so you buy more product.
- Publishing shorter drug detection times is just legally safer.
Why You Should Trust Our Drug Test Detection Times For Opiate?
At Always Test Clean we are only concerned with you passing your drug test with the least amount of risk possible. We publish the maximum drug test detection times so you will always be safe. In most cases your drug detection time could be less than our published times. We feel that is the safest approach. Better safe than sorry.
What Personal Factors Can Affect Opiate Drug Detection Times?
There are a number of personal factors that can and will affect your opiate drug detection time.
- Amount and Frequency of Use: Single or smaller doses of opiate are generally not as detectable for as long a period of time as chronic or long-term use.
- Metabolic Rate: Individuals with slower body metabolism are prone to a longer detection times. People with high metabolisms tend to have a somewhat shorter drug detection times for any opiate drug test.
- Body Mass: Metabolism slows with increased body mass resulting in a longer detection time. The higher ones body fat the longer the drug detection periods for the urine and saliva drug tests for opiate.
- Physical Activity: Physically inactive individuals tend to have a longer drug detection time.
- Age: In general, human metabolism slows with age resulting in a longer drug detection time.
- Overall Health: Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health which can result in a longer drug detection time.
Opiate Drug Detection Time Table
|DSI Starts Hours||UDT Urine Days||HDT Hair Days||SDT Saliva Days||BDT Blood Days|
|Laudanum||1 - 4||1||90||2|
|Butorphanol||2 - 7||3||90||2||2|
|Sadol||2 - 7||3||90||2||2|
|Codine||2 - 7||5||90||2||3|
|Hydrocodone||2 - 6||6||90||2||2|
|Vivodin||2 - 6||6||90||2||2|
|Norco||2 - 6||6||90||2||2|
|Lortab||2 - 6||6||90||2||2|
|Lorcet||2 - 6||6||90||2||2|
|Hydromorphone||2 - 6||3||90||2||2|
|Dilaudid||2 - 6||3||90||2||2|
|Morphine||2 - 7||4||90||3||3|
|Oxycodone (OXY)||2 - 7||5||90||2||3|
|OxyContin||2 - 7||5||90||2||3|
|Percocet||2 - 7||5||90||2||3|
|Percodan||2 - 7||5||90||2||3|
|Tylox||2 - 7||5||90||2||3|
|Oxymorphone||2 - 7||5||90||5||3|
|Opana||2 - 7||5||90||5||3|
|Thebaine||2 - 7||5||90||2||1|
|Roxanol||2 - 7||5||90||5||3|
Special Notes For The Opiate Hair Drug Test: The benchmark drug detection time for the opiate hair drug test is 90 days. Sometimes a longer hair sample is taken, which can result in a 120 day detection time. This is rare, but you can never count it out. Your drug detection time usually begins for head hair about 7 days after consumption. Body hair grows slower so the corresponding start time and detection periods for the opiate drug test for hair could be longer. For more specific information see Hair Drug Test Facts.
Special Notes For The Opiate Blood Drug Test: The blood test looks for the actual opiate in your bloodstream and not the metabolite of opiate. Therefore, your typical drug detection time for opiate starts within 1 hour of use. For more specific information see Blood Drug Test Facts.
Step 4 – About 5% Of All People Fail Their Opiate Drug Test And Are Not Guilty.
This Is Often Caused By Products That Are Wrongly Identified As Drugs Of Concern.
This is called a false positive drug test. This is the testers dirty little secret and there has been many a person who failed a opiate drug test with no clue as to why. The real problem starts if you fail under these kinds of circumstances. You are guilty until you prove your innocence. The testers need to do nothing.
The people making and giving the drug tests say this can not happen. WRONG! Let’s look at a real world and proven example: Eating a poppy seed bagel can produce a false positive results for opiates according to a TV episode of “Myth Busters“. The poppy seeds can lead to false-positive for opium for several days and there is no reason to expect a different result from the products that can cause a false positive for opiate. Click Here for more information on False Positive Drug Tests.
Causes Of A False Positive Opiate Drug Test.
Acet – AM
Codeine Oral Solution
Cold Remedies with Dextromethorphan
Doco Children’s Cough Syrup
Donnagel – PG
Dristan Cough Formula
Hold Cough Suppressant
Koalin, Morphine Mixture
Paracetamol with codeine
Pavacol – D
Quinine in Tonic Water
St. Joseph’s Cough Syrup
Theophylline Calcium Glycinate
Tylenol with codeine
Vicks Cough Syrup
Step 5 – The Facts For Opiate And Opiate Drug Testing.
What Are Opiates?
Opium is a highly addictive narcotic drug acquired in the dried latex form from the opium poppy seed pod. Traditionally the unripened pod is slit open and the sap seeps out and dries on the outer surface of the pod. The resulting yellow-brown latex, which is scraped off of the pod, is bitter in taste and contains varying amounts of alkaloids such as morphine, codeine, thebaine and papaverine.
Opioids (drugs that have opiate like behavior and bind the Opioids receptors) and opiates (drugs derived from opium) are a class of drugs used in a variety of situation. These clinical uses include analgesia (Morphine), cough suppression (Codeine), diarrhea (crude Opium preparations), anesthesia (Fentanyl) and detoxification (Methadone). Hydrocodone is the most frequently prescribed and abused opioid in the United States. Some of these drugs are more addictive than others, especially morphine and Heroin (diacetylmorphine).
Opium is a highly addictive non-synthetic narcotic that is extracted from the poppy plant Papaver somniferum. The opium poppy is the key source for many narcotics, including morphine, codeine, and heroin. There were no legal restrictions on the importation or use of opium until the early 1900s. In the United States the unrestricted availability of opium and the influx of opium-smoking immigrants from East Asia, along with the invention of the hypodermic needle contributed to the more severe variety of compulsive drug abuse seen at the turn of the 20th century. In those days, medicines often contained opium without any warning label. Today, there is state, federal, and international laws governing the production and distribution of narcotic substances. Although opium is used in the form of paragoric to treat diarrhea, most opium imported into is broken down into its alkaloid constituents. These include morphine, codeine, and thebaine.
Questions And Answers For Opiate.
- Opiate Street NamesAh-pen-yen, Aunti, Aunti Emma, Big O, Black pill, Chandoo, Chandu, Chinese Molasses, Chinese Tobacco, Dopium, Dover’s Powder, Dream Gun, Dream Stick, Dreams, Easing Powder, Fi-do-nie, Gee, God’s Medicine, Gondola, Goric, Great Tobacco, Guma, Hop/hops, Joy Plant, Midnight Oil, Mira, O, O.P., Ope, Pen Yan, Pin Gon, Pox, Skee, Toxy, Toys, When-shee, Ze, Zero If you use these forms they will show up on an opiate drug test.
- An Opiate Looks LikeOpium can be a liquid, solid or a brownish powder. The powder is the most common.
- Methods Of Use For An OpiateOpium can be smoked, intravenously injected, or taken in pill form and can be used in combination with other drugs. As an example, “Black” is a combination of marijuana, opium, and Opiates while “Buddha” is potent marijuana spiked with opium.
- Affect On Mind Of An OpiateOpium’s effects on the brain depend on the dose and administration. Opium works quickly when smoked because the opiate sent quickly to the brain. An opium “high” is very similar to a heroin “high”. Most users experience a euphoric rush, followed by relaxation and the relief of physical pain.
- Affect On Body Of An OpiateMost commonly Opium inhibits muscle movement in the bowels leading to constipation. It also can dry out the mouth and mucous membranes in the nose. Opium use in very addictive and leads to physical and psychological dependence and that can often lead to overdose.
- Drugs Causing Similar Effects To An OpiateDrugs that cause similar effects include morphine, codeine, heroin, methadone, hydroquinone, fentanyl, and oxycodone.
- Overdose Effects Of An OpiateOverdose effects include: slow breathing, seizures, dizziness, weakness, loss of consciousness, coma and possible death.
- Legal Status Of An OpiateOpium is a Schedule II drug under the Controlled Substances Act. Most opioids are Schedule II, III, IV, or V drugs. Some drugs that are derived from opium, such as heroin, are Schedule I drugs.
- References To Learn About Opiate