12 Drug Urine Test
The RUClean 12 Panel Drug Test Is Industrial Strength. The RUClean 12 Panel Drug Tests are the same CLIA Waived Drug Tests used at Doctors Offices, Medical Clinics, Testing Facilities and Hospitals. They are not the cheap urine drug tests you typically find on the internet or in your local store. You can trust the results.
Why 12 Drugs On Our RUClean Urine Drug Test? This is the most cost-effective urine drug test with the largest number of tests for the cost.
The RUClean 12 Panel Drug Test looks for six specific drugs and all their variations in prescription, non-prescription and over-the-counter sources. This RUClean 12 Panel Drug Test is a ichromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of 12 drug metabolites in urine. The RUClean 12 Panel Drug Test is FDA 510(K) cleared to market and uses SAMHSA approved guidelines. This type of drug test is most often used for pre-employment, random, reasonable cause and corrections urine drug tests. It is also used in medical clinics, hospitals and for personal use.
The RUClean 12 Panel Drug Test Looks For:
- Amphetamine (AMP) | (Ritalin, Dexedrine)
- Barbiturates (BAR) | (Amytal, Nembutal, Seconal)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO) | (Xanax, Valium)
- Cocaine/Crack (COC)
- Methadone (MTD)
- Morphine/Opiates (OPI) | (Heroin, Codeine)
- Methamphetamine (Mamp) | (Crystal Meth)
- Marijuana (THC)l
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Propoxyphene (PPX) | (Darvocet, Hydrochloride)
- Oxycodone (OXY) | (Vicodin, Oxycontin, Hydrocodone)
The RUClean 12 Panel Drug Test Has Many Features And Benefits:
- FDA 510(K) Cleared
- Up to 99% Accurate
- Results Good For Up To 4 Hours
- Can Be Read In 5 Minutes
- Has A Shelf Life For Up Yo 18 months
- Easy To Use| Just Dip And Read
- No Special Storage Requirements
- Meets SAMHSA Standards
The RUClean 12 Panel Drug Test Is Guaranteed To Work. Should you be dissatisfied for any reason with Ultra Wash Mouthwash, you can get your money back. Lean more about our Returns Policy for unused products and our 100% Guarantee you will pass your drug test.
For more comprehensive information see RUClean 12 Panel Drug Test Overview.
Mobile Health Care – What Panel Should I Choose.