Know The Facts
Learn How To Pass A Drug Test in 2020. To pass a drug test with confidence one needs to know all the strengths and weakness of the drug test you are facing, as well as what to do before, during and after your drug test.
If You Need To Pass A Drug Test On Short Notice. It is not commonly known that drug testing has now advanced to the point where most home remedies to pass your drug test are no longer effective. Your best bet is to prepare your body and your strategy to pass your drug test as far in advance as possible.
We Have Answers To The Questions You Do Not Even Know To Ask. At the end of this article we have a list of “Common Questions And Drug Testing Facts“. These questions and facts are the most popular questions asked by our customers over the past 20 years.
The Real Truth – Drug Testing Is Not Perfect. Drug testing is not perfect for you nor the people providing the tests. Some drug tests are harder to beat than others, but they all have strengths and weakness. Just read and apply the right strategies and you will have maximized your chances to pass any drug test.
Each Drug Test Has Unique Strengths And Weaknesses. Each drug test is based upon a different body source such as your urine, hair, saliva or blood. Each of these tests has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage and its own unique strengths that you must avoid.
Learn About The Specific Drug Test You Are Facing
Your Knowledge Will Make The Difference. One can have the perfect strategy and things can still go wrong. These missteps can be based upon you not executing your strategy correctly or it could be a screw up on the part of the people providing the tests. Not everything is going to be in your control. Your knowledge, your strategy and your implementation will make sure you will Always Test Clean.
Your Strategy Is Yours Alone. Each person much pick their own strategy as each person is different. Whether you choose to only use a detox product or you choose to use a home remedy, the choice and potential outcome is yours alone.
The Time A Drug Will Stay In Your System Can Vary Greatly.
Everyone’s Drug Detection Time Is Different. The time a drug stays in your system can vary substantially from person to person based upon the drug test administered, factors of that specific drug test, as well as on your own “Personal Factors“.
Drugs Will Stay In Your System For Different Times For Each Type Of Drug Test. Each drug test is based upon a sample from a different body source such as your urine, hair, saliva or blood. Each of these tests has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage and its own unique strengths that you must avoid.
Your Drug Detection Times Can Vary With The Sensitivity Of The Drug Test. Some drug tests are designed to be more sensitive to a specific drug than another drug test. You will never know the sensitivity of the drug test you face, so you should plan on the longest detection time available and not the shortest time as some sites show.
The Time Any Drug Will Stay In Your System Is Cumulative. Any use of any product that contains your drug of concern drug during your “Drug Detection Window” will add to the total time your drug of concern will be detectable.
- The Amount and Frequency of A Drug Used. A drug will stay in your system for a shorter period after a single use versus that for a longer term or habitual user.
- Your Stress Levels. Your stress level can also influence how long a drug will stay in your system. The more stress you are under the longer a drug tends to stay in your system.
- Your Metabolic Rate. The slower body metabolism, the longer a drug will stay in your system. The faster your metabolism, the shorter a drug will stay in your system.
- Your Body Mass (Primarily Body Fat Content). Your body stores excess drug metabolites in your fast growing cells like hair and nails, but mostly in your body fat cells. Over time these metabolites leak out of your fat cells back into your system where they are again detectable. The more fat cells you have the longer the potential time drug will be detectable in your system. The less fat cells, the shorter time that drug could potentially be detectable in your system.
- Your Physical Activity. A drug will stay in your system longer if you are physically inactive with a high percentage of body fat. Active individuals with low body fat could have a shorter drug detection time when compared to a normal individual.
- Your Age. In general, a human metabolism slows with age. A drug will stay in your system longer as you get older and your metabolism slows.
- Your Overall Health. Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health. Your health can somewhat affect how long a drug will stay in your system.
- Any Other Medical Conditions. Some medical conditions can lengthen or shorten the time a drug will stay in your system. An example is a medical condition with your kidneys or liver. These types of medical conditions could lengthen or shorten the time a drug will stay in your system. No one can tell which way it will go without extensive diagnosis.
- Your Personal Genetics. Genetically, some people are predisposed to shorter a drug detection time. This is because of Drug Metabolizing Enzyme CYP2D6 as documented by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry. Some people have less of this enzyme and some have more causing differences in how long a drug will stay in your system.
For complete and comprehensive discussion of drug detection times see “How Long Do Drugs Stay In Your System?“.
- Wait Until Your Body Clears The Drugs Naturally. All drugs will naturally clear out of your system over a period of time. The time frame to pass a drug test can be from a few days to a few months depending on the drug, your drug usage level and the type of drug testing you take. If you have the time and you wait long enough, this will work 100% of the time.
- Trust Your Fate To Urban Legends Or Home Remedies. Various home remedies, urban legends and myths have been running around for years for passing drug tests. These tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass a drug test no longer are reliable.
- Use The Right Products To Detox For A Drug Test. Using the right products is the only sure was to pass a drug test if you are dirty and do not have the time to wait it out. There are many detox products on the market and they are not all created equal. Make sure you choose an industry leader that is legal to own, legal to use and cannot be detected.
- Don’t Do Drugs. This strategy should always work.
Urban Legends Never Seem To Die. Things that were accurate years ago are no longer valid. Passing your drug test is to important to rely on outdated information.
There are two areas where there is much misunderstanding concerning drug testing:
- Home Remedies To Pass A Drug Test. The use of “Home Remedies” to pass a drug test places you against many years of science and the drug testing experts in the field. The drug testing companies have long ago adjusted the tests and the testing procedures to compensate for these home remedies. Something that might have worked 10 years ago will not work today. Today, it takes science to pass and not tricks.
- False Positive Drug Test. Did you know that there are many medications, prescriptions and even some foods that can and do cause a person to test positive for a drug when they have no used that drug. This is called a “False Positive Drug Test” and can does happen in as many as 5% of all drug tests given. If you experience a false positive drug test, the testers will assume you have used the drug that provided the false positive. It is then up to you to prove you did not. This can be very difficult. You need to be aware of the potential of a false positive just in case you experience one.
Learn More About Little Known Facts
To detoxify your body is simple in concept, but it is difficult to accomplish without the right information and the right strategy. Watch this short video to obtain a greater understanding on how to completely detoxify your body before your drug test.
Learn How To Detox For A Drug Test
Knowing What To Do And What Not Is Critical to Pass A Drug Test There are many strategies one can do in conjunction with detoxification for passing a drug test. The most critical is to prepare your body as far in advance as possible. When there’s not enough time to naturally flush traces of drugs from your body, follow the steps below to increase you chances to pass your drug test as much as possible. And when all else fails, knowing your rights can help you out of a bind. At this time, it might be best to contact a legal profession with drug test experience in your local area.
- Give Yourself As Much Time Before Your Test As Possible. Try to delay the drug test as long as possible without being to apparent. The longer you can delay your test the more your body will eliminate the drug naturally. Regardless of what type of drugs you take, your chances will be better if you can delay things for even a day.
- How Long Do You Have?
- Employer Administered Drug Tests. If the drug test is to be administered by your employer you should expect advanced warning of the test. Try to find out the exact day, the time and type of drug test as soon as possible. Also, find out your company’s policies so there are no potential surprises as you go through this stressful time.
- If You Are On Probation. If you’re on probation, your tests are likely to be on a set schedule. Make sure you are ready for passing any drug test as far in advance as possible.
- Random Drug Testing. Unfortunately, it’s not always possible to prepare in advance to pass a surprise drug test. There are cases where you might have to take a test on the spot. A test with no notice is tough to pass. For more information see “How To Pass A Surprise Drug Test?“.
- Gather All The information You Might Need. Be ready to tell the people at the testing facility about any and all prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications and/or vitamins you might be taking. Make sure you take a copy of all prescriptions with you at your test. Do not provide this information unless you are asked.
- Bring The Required Testers Documentation With You. Often the people providing the tests will ask you to bring various forms and materials to the test. Make sure you do.
- Find Out Which Specific Drug Test You Are Facing. As we have said before, you need to find out which drug test or tests you are facing as soon as possible. Each of these tests has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage and its own unique strengths that you must avoid. Your strategy to pass each drug test will vary based upon the drug test(s) you are facing.
- Find Out How Long Your Specific Drug Of Concern Could Stay In Your System. See our section on “How Long Do Drugs Stay In Your System?” for more information.
- Stop Taking Any Drugs. Your best bet is to stop any drug use as soon as you find out you need to take the test. This does not include prescribed medications with out talking with your health provider first.
- Do Not Draw Attention To Yourself. Do everything the testers ask. Be organized. Do not be too friendly. Do not be too stand-off-ish. Stay calm. Just be yourself. Have everything you might need with you at the test. The less attention you draw to yourself, the better. The testers are trained to look for nervous, anxious and uptight people.
- Do You Know Someone That Has Been Through The Same Drug Test? If you know someone who has been through the same drug test take the time to talk to them about what to expect. Be discreet about who you ask in order to avoid drawing attention to yourself.
- Take The Time To Learn As Much As Possible About The Drug Test. Like we said, knowledge is power. The more you know about the drug test you are facing and the testing process the less nervous and anxious you will appear.
- Exercise The Week Before Your Personal Deadline. Aerobic exercise raises your metabolism which assists greatly in the detoxification process. However, no heavy exercise within 24 hours of test.
- Be Active. Climb the stairs at work. Walk the dog for an extra hour. Stand at your desk. Walk to the corner store instead of driving. Do whatever it takes to boost your metabolism. IMPORTANT: Suspend this type of the exercise 24 hours before your test.
- Incorporate A Healthy Diet The Week Prior To Your Personal Deadline. High fat foods, greasy foods (particularly butters, cream sauces, and fried foods) and junk foods have been shown to slow the detoxification process. Eat fiber rich foods, carbohydrates, vegetables and foods high in protein.
- Avoid Any Toxins And Stay Out Of Any Toxic Environment. Your first line of defense against contaminating your body is always self-discipline. Don’t let the toxins in and they can not hurt you. As Far As Failing Due To Second Hand Smoke. There are no published studies that indicate that someone would test positive due to casual smoke exposure (e.g., a party, concert, etc.). However, the companies that make the drug tests are not so sure. Dominion Diagnostics’ study Suggest Secondhand Smoke Can Be Detected in some cases. Our best advice is do not risk it before your testing.
- Schedule Childcare. Children are not permitted inside of the collection area where your testing will take place. Additionally, children should not be left unattended in any waiting area. Be courteous to the testers and the other being tested. Stay low key.
- Know Where The Testing Facility Is Located. Don’t get lost. Be on time.
- Minimize Personal Items. When you arrive for your appointment, you might be asked to place any personal items aside in a secure location. To streamline the process for you and your technician, it is best to only bring essential items with you to your test. Act like the test is no big deal.
- Avoid Alcoholic Beverages Or Any Over-The-Counter Medications. Stop any vitamin routine you might be utilizing. Stop with over the counter medications as they can cause you to fail. Do not stop using your prescription medications. However, do take your prescriptions to the drug test. Do not offer the prescriptions as evidence unless the testers request the information.
- Try To Limit Or Even Stop Smoking. The less toxins your body has to deal with the faster you will detoxify overall. You do not want to cause your body to need to work harder to eliminate existing toxins or even have more toxins to eliminate.
- Do Not Diet. Eat things that give you energy but avoid excesses of quick metabolism boosters such as coffee, sugar and products like Red Bull. You want to keep your body metabolism at a steady and healthy pace.
- Do Not Skip Breakfast. Eat small servings often throughout the day. However, avoid eating late at night when your body turns those calories into fat. Fat is where the body stores excess drugs.
The Real Truth – Drug Testing Is Not Perfect. Not perfect for you nor the people providing the tests. Some drug tests are harder to beat than others, but they all have strengths and weakness. You learn this, apply the right strategies and you will have maximized your chances. Just remember, drug testing for you can go either way. You just need to stack the odds in your favor.
What Is The Best Way To Pass A Drug Test On Short Notice?
There Are Just 3 Ways To Pass A Drug Test On Short Notice.
- Use The Right Products To Detox For A Drug Test.
- Trust Your Fate To Urban Legends Or Home Remedies.
- Don’t Do Drugs.
You can trust your fate to the urban legends and home remedies. We do not recommend that strategy as it is very risky and not reliable. You really need to trust an industry leading detox product. In our experience, the following products are the best way to pass a drug test on short notice.
|Best Products To Pass A Drug Test On Short Notice.|
|Best Product For A Urine Drug Test||Best Product For A Saliva Drug Test|
|Best Product For A Hair Drug Test||Best Product For A Blood Drug Test|
- Don’t Try The Home Remedies. The people giving the urine drug tests have seen it all and know how to test for most home remedies. Adding household products to your urine such as bleach, salt or vinegar can change your urine and will easily be detectable. Diluting Your Sample. Diluting your sample with water can change the color and temperature of your urine which is also detectable. Any thing added to your urine will probably be detected by a trained drug tester. Taking substances like goldenseal, vinegar, niacin, or vitamin C will have little if any effect on your levels of drug in your system.
- Get Yourself A Reliable Detox Product. Even if you decide to use a home remedy, back it up with a detox product specially designed to pass a urine drug test.
- Consume Water Continuously – But Not All At Once. Consume a minimum of (4) 16-ounce glasses of water per day over time in the days before your drug test. Drinking water will help to flush toxins out of your body, especially when combined with healthy eating and exercise habits. Just sip on water all day long. IMPORTANT: Suspend this activity about 24 hours before your test to allow your body time to reestablish all the markers many drugs tests look for to see if you are trying to beat a drug test.
- Urinate As Much As Possible Before Your Urine Drug Test. Boost your fluid output with some sort of diuretic. This will help flush your system of the drugs. Diuretics include coffee, tea, and cranberry juice. Drug metabolites build up in your body while you’re sleeping. Your first urine stream of the day will have a higher concentration of the drug. Make sure you urinate as much as possible before you have to take the sample. Just make sure you have urine left to provide the required sample.
- Urinate Before Your Test. Drug metabolites build up in your body while you’re sleeping, so your first stream of the day will have a higher concentration of these metabolites. Make sure you urinate at least once before you have to take the sample. We have heard stories of people having to sit around for hours waiting to give a urine sample.
- Urinate Before Providing Your Sample. If you aren’t being watched, make sure to urinate a small amount in the toilet first and then in the urinate into your sample cup. Your initial urine stream will contain more of the drug.
For complete and comprehensive information see “Learn How To Pass A Urine Drug Test“.
- There Are No Known Home Remedies That Help To Pass A Hair Drug Test.
- The Collector Takes The Sample Directly From You And It Is Never Out Of Their Sight.
- You Cannot Replace Your Hair With Someone Else’s.
- You Cannot Adulterate (Change) The Hair By Placing Anything In Or On Your Sample.
- You Cannot Eat Or Drink Anything That Will Affect Your Hair Sample.
- Some Hair Follicle Tests Can:
- Tell Which Drugs Are Being Used.
- The Quantities Of A Specific Drug Consumed.
- When The Drug Was Used.
- The Hair Drug Test Detection Time Is At Least 90 Days.
- Shaving Your Head Will Not Work. Your hair sample can be taken from anywhere on your body.
- Some testers are instructed to turn you away and let the people requesting the hair follicle drug test deal with you. This could be treated as you refusing to take you hair follicle drug test .
- Some testers may require a urine and/or blood test as a substitute in order to continue. This is very policy dependent.
- Most testers will either sample other body hair as a substitute or gather enough sample from all areas of your body to make up the required volume for a hair follicle sample.
- Your Only Chance To Pass A Hair Drug Test Is To Use A Hair Detox Product.
For complete and comprehensive information see “Learn How To Pass A Hair Drug Test“.
- A Mouth Swab Drug Test Is Just A Saliva Drug Test. Other names for the saliva drug test are: 1) oral fluid test, 2) oral swab, 3) oraltox, 4) mouth swob among others. The saliva drug test has increased in popularity and has expanded into the mainstream.
- The Results Are Immediate. Its main advantages are the tests are able to be administered on-site without a medical professional needed and your results are determined immediately.
- The Saliva Drug Test Times Are Relatively Short. Stop doing drugs as soon as you find out you are facing a saliva drug test.
- There Are No Known Home Remedies That Are Effective. Additionally, saliva drug tests are difficult to alter or tamper which makes them ideal for on the spot testing. You need to be prepared with a “Saliva Detox Product” that can be used with a moments notice.
For complete and comprehensive information see “Learn How To Pass A Saliva Drug Test“.
- Passing A Blood Drug Test Is Similar To Passing A Urine Drug Test.
- The Blood Drug Test Must Be Administered By A Health Care Professional And Sent Off For Analysis.
- In Many Cases Your Will Be Required To Take Both A Blood and Urine Drug Test.
- The Blood Drug Test Detection Times Tend To Be Very Short.
For complete and comprehensive information see “Learn How To Pass A Blood Drug Test“.
What Is The Best Detox Drink For A Drug Test?
Detox Drinks To Are Only Good To Pass A Urine Or Blood Drug Test. They are not effective to detox for the saliva or hair drug tests. There are two industry leaders when it comes detox drinks. They are both from Detoxify and are targeted at different use levels. According to the manufacturer, for maximum effectiveness they also must include a 24 – 48 hour precleanse. Make sure you purchase a precleanse product with any detox drink. If you do not have time to precleanse, you might want to try “Detoxify Instant Clean“, take 3 pills, some water and your done.
- For Casual Users (Less Than 4 Times Per Month) – Ready Clean Detox Kit
- For Heavy Users (More Than 4 Times Per Month) – XXtra Detox Clean Kit
What Are The Best Detox Pills To Pass A Drug Test.
Currently Instant Clean from Detoxify Are The Best Detox Pills To Pass A Drug Test. Detox Pills are quick to take, no need to precleanse and are ready to go in a matter of minutes. Take (3) pills and you are almost Instant Clean from all drugs of concern.
To Pass A Surprise Drug Test You Must Have Pre-Planning. You never know you will need to pass a surprise drug test. This surprise drug test could be scheduled in advance, could be because of an accident or could be because of suspected drug use.
The surprise drug test could also be administered “On The Spot” test or you could be sent to or even taken to a facility for testing. Also, surprise drug test types are harder to pass than others. You need to identify the drug test you will face and do what ever you can to address passing that specific surprise drug test.
|Learn About The Surprise Drug Test You Will Face.|
|How To Pass A Urine Drug Test||How To Pass A Saliva Drug Test|
|How To Pass A Hair Drug Test||How To Pass A Blood Drug Test|
How To Pass A Drug Test With Home Remedies?
No Home Remedies Are 100% Reliable. The use of “home remedies” to pass a drug test places you against many years of science and the drug testing experts in the field. The drug testing companies have long ago adjusted the tests and the testing procedures to compensate for most home remedies. Something that might have worked 10 years ago will not work today. Today, it takes science to pass and not tricks. For more information see “The Truth About Using Home Remedies to Pass A Drug Test.“
How To Pass A DOT Drug Test?
The DOT Drug Test Is Limited to 5 Drugs. The DOT drug test is regulated by the Department of Transportation (DOT). All DOT drug tests use the same 5-panel test. It tests for 1) Marijuana / THC, 2) Cocaine, 3) Amphetamines (including Methamphetamine, MDMA (Ecstasy), 4) Opioids (including Codeine, Heroin, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone) and 5) Phencyclidine (PCP). These are the only drug one needs to be concerned with when taking a DOT drug test. Also, the DOT drug tests are typically given at a laboratory, so you might have to get clean or get ready. For more information see “The Only 4 Ways To Pass A Drug Test Explained.“
How To Pass A Pre Employment Drug Test?
Passing A Pre-Employment Drug Test Is Not Difficult. You know when a pre-employment drug test will be given. You should have time to plan to get clean or plan your passing strategy. For more information see “The Only 4 Ways To Pass A Drug Test Explained.“
What Is The Difference Between Passing A Home Drug Test vs. A Lab Drug Test?
The Home Drug Test Is Given On The Spot, While You Must Go To A Facility For The Lab Drug Test. To pass a home drug test you must be prepared for an on the spot sample to be given. This on the spot drug test is most often a urine drug test or a saliva drug test. Passing these drug tests can be addressed with a detox solution if you have the time. The lab drug test is most often for urine, hair or blood, which gives you more time to get clean or develop a strategy to pass that specific drug test.
What Are The Best Products To Pass A Drug Test?
If you are in a hurry and want the safest way to get any drug out of your system fast, you must use a quality detox product. In our experience, the following are the industry leaders to remove any drug for each type of drug test.
|What Are The Best Drug Detox Products?|
|Best Product For A Urine Drug Test||Best Product For A Saliva Drug Test|
|Best Product For A Hair Drug Test||Best Product For A Blood Drug Test|
What Are The Best Tricks To Pass A Drug Test?
There Are No Reliable Or Best Tricks To Pass A Drug Test. Unlike 10 years ago, drug testing is now a mature industry. Most of the “Tricks” have long ago been identified by the people giving the tests. The tests have long ago been modified to compensate. You might want to check out our article “The Truth About Using Home Remedies to Pass A Drug Test.”
How To Pass A Random Drug Test?
You Can Pass A Random Drug Test If You Are Given Some Time. The random selection process must ensure that there is no bias and that all employees have an equal chance of being selected. To pass a random drug test, if you are at risk, you must have prepared in advance.
Your preparations should reflect on the chances of being given an “On The Spot” drug test or if you are taken to a facility to be tested. The time between when you are made aware of your test and when the test is administered is critical as well as the kind of drug test being administered. If you are scheduled for a urine, saliva and blood drug tests you have a chance. You must already have a detox product available and the time to use it. If it is a hair drug test you are at extreme risk, but usually a hair drug test is not given randomly.
The Real Truth – Drug Testing Is Not Perfect. Not perfect for you nor the people providing the tests. Some drug tests are harder to beat than others, but they all have strengths and weakness. You learn this, apply the right strategies and you will have maximized your chances to pass any drug test.