How to Pass A Benzodiazepine, Xanax Or Valium Drug Test.
If your goal is to learn how to pass an Benzodiazepine, Xanax Or Valium drug test you have come to the right place. Good solid facts, expert advice and proven strategies to pass a Benzodiazepine, Xanax Or Valium drug test is your best defense.
You Will Be Tested For Benzodiazepines. All major drug tests include this specific test. If you have used any prescription, over the counter medication or food containing any level of benzodiazepine within a specific time, whether for medicinal or recreational use, you will need to understand how to pass a benzodiazepine drug test. This can be as simple as testing yourself first to know if you will pass before you take the test or one might need to use a detoxification product to aid your strategy. Always Test Clean will provide you with these answers, as well as the information, strategies and techniques that, if followed correctly, will allow you to pass any benzodiazepine drug test with confidence.
The Old Tricks To Pass A Benzodiazepine Drug Test Don’t Work Anymore.
Like all technical innovations, the science of drug testing has come along way in the past few years. The tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass any benzodiazepine drug test no longer are reliable. Technology moves on and Always Test Clean is here to help. Follow our advice and you will pass your benzodiazepine drug test with the most effective information available and with the least amount of risk possible.
You Can Permanently Detoxify Your Body In 5 Days.
Ever Clean can totally detoxify your body of all drugs, medications and common toxins in just 5 short days. Unless you reintroduce toxins, you will forever feel better, look better and Always Test Clean.
Ever Clean has been prescribed by many Health Professionals for general detoxification around the world. It is a common off-the-shelf-product in the healthcare industry. You even see it in hospitals. Ever Clean’s ability to detoxify the body to pass any drug test is just a real nice side effect in which we all can take advantage. No one will know or care you have let Ever Clean detoxify your body.
Unlike other products specifically designed to fool a urine drug test by adding all kinds of oddball and potentially dangerous chemicals, Ever Clean is all natural.
HAIR DRUG TEST: Ever Clean Can Not Help You For A Hair Drug Test. You must use Ultra Clean Shampoo.
Step 1 – Learn About The Benzodiazepine Drug Test You Are Facing.
The First And Most Important Step Is To Identify The Benzodiazepine Drug Test You Are Facing. Each benzodiazepine drug test has its own specific strengths you must avoid and weakness in which one can take advantage. The ways to pass a benzodiazepine drug test need not be complicated. Always Test Clean does not include a never-ending list of confusing and contradictory advice and products. We stick with proven technologies, techniques and strategies that have been evolving for over 10 years and with thousands of satisfied users. Trust the science and not your luck.
Step 2 – Learn What They Don’t Want You To Know.
Know The Ins And Outs Of Any Benzodiazepine Drug Test. The science of drug testing is purposely loaded against you. This is done by keeping information from you, while making it sound way too complicated to beat. To pass any benzodiazepine drug test in not magic or complicated and it need not be based upon luck. Following our advice will have a huge positive impact on your chances to pass a benzodiazepine drug test. It will also leave you knowing more about the benzodiazepine drug test than the testers. Follow our advice and always test clean.
Faced With A Urine Drug Test For Benzodiazepines?
Watch This Video And Learn How Pass A Benzodiazepine Urine Drug Test. It’s Really Just Trusting The Science And Not Urban Legends, Myths, Half Truths Or Luck.
BACKGROUND: The Urine Test is by far the most common due to its simplicity to administer, cost to administer, accuracy and immediate results. The common urine drug test is also the easiest to beat with the right strategy and techniques. For more information see Urine Drug Test Or use Instant Clean to pass your benzodiazepine urine drug test with confidence.
Learn How To Detox Your Body For A Urine Drug Test.
Step 3 – Benzodiazepine Drug Detection Times
You Must Find Out If You Are At Risk.
Being at risk is called “Being In The Drug Detection Window“. This window varies greatly depending on the drug test and the drug being detected. Your drug test detection window has two components.
- How long after you consume the benzodiazepine will it begin to show for detection
- How long the benzodiazepine will be detectable in your body before you can test free.
During this window you must use the right technology and strategies to pass your benzodiazepine drug test. For more information see Drug Detection.
Why Do Drug Test Detection Times Vary So Much Between Sites?
- There are a multitude of personal factors that can and will affect you drug detection times. Each person’s drug detection time could be different.
- Benzodiazepine Drug Tests are available with various cutoff levels that can increasing or decreasing your detection times. You will seldom know the cutoff levels of the tests you are facing.
- Many people and groups publish the drug detection times that best support their agendas. People giving the tests want to publish longer detection times to catch you and people providing detox products want shorter drug detection times so you buy more product.
- Publishing shorter drug detection times is just legally safer.
Why You Should Trust Our Drug Test Detection Times For Benzodiazepines?
At Always Test Clean we are only concerned with you passing your drug test with the least amount of risk possible. We publish the maximum drug test detection times so you will always be safe. In most cases your drug detection time could be less than our published times. We feel that is the safest approach. Better safe than sorry.
What Personal Factors Can Affect Benzodiazepine Drug Detection Times?
There are a number of personal factors that can and will affect your benzodiazepine drug detection time.
- Amount and Frequency of Use: Single or smaller doses of benzodiazepine are generally not as detectable for as long a period of time as chronic or long-term use.
- Metabolic Rate: Individuals with slower body metabolism are prone to a longer detection times. People with high metabolisms tend to have a somewhat shorter drug detection times for any benzodiazepine drug test.
- Body Mass: Metabolism slows with increased body mass resulting in a longer detection time. The higher ones body fat the longer the drug detection periods for the urine and saliva drug tests for benzodiazepines.
- Physical Activity: Physically inactive individuals tend to have a longer drug detection time.
- Age: In general, human metabolism slows with age resulting in a longer drug detection time.
- Overall Health: Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health which can result in a longer drug detection time.
Benzodiazepine Drug Detection Time Table
|DSI Starts Hours||UDT Urine Days||HDT Hair Days||SDT Saliva Days||BDT Blood Days|
|Long Acting - Valium||2 - 7||42||90||3||2|
|Intermediate - lprazolam / Xanax||2 - 6||10||90||3||1|
|Intermediate - Lorazepam Ativan||2 - 7||10||90||3||1|
|Intermediate - Oxazepam||3 - 8||10||90||3||1|
|Intermediate - Temazepam||2 - 4||10||90||3||1|
|Intermediate - Chlordiazepoxide||2 - 6||10||90||3||1|
|Intermediate - Clonazepam||2 - 7||10||90||3||1|
|Intermediate - Flunitrazepam||3 - 8||10||90||3||1|
|Short Acting - Triazolam||2 - 6||10||90||2||1|
|Short Acting - Flurazepam||2 - 7||10||90||2||1|
Special Notes For The Benzodiazepine Hair Drug Test: The benchmark drug detection time for the benzodiazepine hair drug test is 90 days. Sometimes a longer hair sample is taken, which can result in a 120 day detection time. This is rare, but you can never count it out. Your drug detection time usually begins for head hair about 7 days after consumption. Body hair grows slower so the corresponding start time and detection periods for the benzodiazepine drug test for hair could be longer. For more specific information see Hair Drug Test Facts.
Special Notes For The Benzodiazepine Blood Drug Test: The blood test looks for the actual benzodiazepine in your bloodstream and not the metabolite of benzodiazepine. Therefore, your typical drug detection time for benzodiazepine starts within 1 hour of use. For more specific information see Blood Drug Test Facts.
Step 4 – About 5% Of All People Fail Their Benzodiazepine Drug Test And Are Not Guilty.
This Is Often Caused By Products That Are Wrongly Identified As Drugs Of Concern.
This is called a false positive drug test. This is the testers dirty little secret and there has been many a person who failed a benzodiazepine drug test with no clue as to why. The real problem starts if you fail under these kinds of circumstances. You are guilty until you prove your innocence. The testers need to do nothing.
The people making and giving the drug tests say this can not happen. WRONG! Let’s look at a real world and proven example: Eating a poppy seed bagel can produce a false positive results for opiates according to a TV episode of “Myth Busters“. The poppy seeds can lead to false-positive for opium for several days and there is no reason to expect a different result from the products that can cause a false positive for benzodiazepines. Click Here for more information on False Positive Drug Tests.
Causes Of A False Positive Benzodiazepine Drug Test.
Anti Anxiety Medication
Chinese Herb Pills
Cows Head Pills
Cows Head Pills
Ox – pam
Prescription Sleeping Pills
Step 5 – The Facts For Benzodiazepines And Benzodiazepine Drug Testing.
What Are Benzodiazepines?
Benzodiazepines are a large “class” of drugs used primarily for sedation and anxiety relief. Examples of Benzodiazepines include diazepam (Valium), chlordiazepoxide (Librium), alprazolam (Xanax and clonazepam (Klonopin). Most benzodiazepine use is due to prescriptions, but some benzodiazepines are diverted for illegal use. They are some of the most commonly prescribed medications in the United States. A benzodiazepine that is illegally marketed in the U.S., Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) is long acting “club drug”. This has notoriously resulted in sexual assault.
Shorter-acting benzodiazepines used to manage insomnia include Estazolam (ProSom) ,Flurazepam (Dalmane), Temazepam (Restoril) and Triazolam (Halcion). Benzodiazepines with a longer duration of action are utilized to treat insomnia in patients with daytime anxiety. These benzodiazepines include Alprazolam (Xanax), Chlordiazepoxide (Librium), Clorazepate (Tranxene), Dazepam (Valium), Halazepam( Paxipam), Lorzepam (Ativan), Oxazepam (Serax), Prazepam (Centrax),and Quazepam (Doral). Clonazepam (Klonopin), Diazepam and Clorazepate are also used as anticonvulsants. Midazolam (Versed), a short-acting benzodiazepine, is utilized for sedation, anxiety and amnesia in critical care settings and prior to anesthesia. It is available as an injectable preparation and as a syrup (primarily for pediatric patients).
Benzodiazepines with a longer duration of action are utilized to treat insomnia in patients with daytime anxiety. These benzodiazepines include alprazolam (Xanax), chlordiazepoxide (librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium, halazepam (Paxipam), lorzepam (Ativan), oxazepam (Serax), prazepam (Centrax) and quazepam (Doral). Clonazepam (Klonopin), diazepam and clorazepate are also used as anticonvulsants.
Questions And Answers For Benzodiazepines.
- Benzodiazepine Street NamesBenzos, Downers. If you use these forms it will show up on a benzodiazepine drug test.
- How Long Do The Effects Of Benzodiazepine Last?The effects of rohypnol are fast-acting and can last 4 to 8 hours. Short-acting Benzodiazepines effects of usually lasts less than 12 hours. Intermediate-acting Benzodiazepines effects of usually lasts less and may cause inattention or sluggishness the morning after taking.
- Effects Of Withdrawal Of BenzodiazepineWithdrawal symptoms are mainly anxiety related and occasionally go on for months. They may include insomnia and gastrointestinal problems, even when use is gradually reduced. Abrupt discontinuation benzodiazepines can cause these symptoms as well as seizures and hyperactivity.
- Benzodiazepine Adverse ReactionsRohypnol causes sedation and sluggishness and can also cause amnesia, resulting in a person not remembering what happens during use. The effects of benzodiazepine may linger for hours, causing inattention to tasks. The use of benzodiazepines can cause high anxiety and irritability instead of the intended sedation. At high doses and/or with other drugs, benzodiazepines can be deadly.
- Effects Of Prolonged Usage Of BenzodiazepineBenzodiazepines can cause decreased attention span when used for more than a year. Physical addiction can occur with abuse or even prolonged therapeutic use.
- Methods Of Benzodiazepine AbuseAbuse is frequently associated with adolescents who take the drug orally or crush it up and snort it to get high. Abuse is particularly high among habitual Heroin and Benzodiazepine abusers.
- Benzodiazepine Affect On MindBenzodiazepines are associated with amnesia, hostility, irritability and vivid or disturbing dreams.
- Legal Status Of Benzodiazepines Benzodiazepines are controlled in schedule IV of the Controlled Substance Act. If you are going to be taking a drug test for DOT, DoD or any other branch or service you will be tested for barbiturates by default.
- Common Places Of Origins Of BenzodiazepinesBenzodiazepines are only legally available through prescription. Many abusers maintain their drug supply by getting prescriptions from several doctors, forging prescriptions, or buying them illicitly. Alprazolam and diazepam are the two most frequently encountered benzodiazepines on the illicit market..
- References To Learn About Benzodiazepines
- Fruchtengarten L, Benzodiazepines. PIM G008 . International Program on Chemical Safety (IPCS) INCHEM.
- Benzodiazepines Advanced Consumer Information.
- Ashton CH –Benzodiazepines How They Work & How to Withdraw.
- Medical News Today – What Are Benzodiazepines.
- Med.gov – The benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome.