Ever Clean Detox To Detoxify Your Body.
Use Ever Clean Detox To Detoxify Your Body Completely. Ever Clean Detox is designed to completely detoxify your body. You will be toxin free until you choose to reintroduce new ones. Ever Clean Detox completely removes prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, caffeine residue, nicotine, unhealthy food deposits and/or any environmental contaminates. This will not only detoxify your body completely, but will allow you to pass any urine drug test or blood drug test with confidence.
Pass Your Urine Drug Test Today And Be Clean Forever. The good news is the body is normally quite capable to detoxify your body on its own. The bad news is this natural detoxification process can take months and sometimes we just don’t have months to wait. If you have 5 days to detox for a urine drug test, then Ever Clean Detox is the way to go. If your personal dead line does not allow 5 days, you might want to try Instant Clean. It will works almost instantly.
Test Yourself And Know For Sure. We include a Free $40 12 drug urine test with each Ever Clean Detox Program. Don’t take a chance. Use the RU Clean 12 before your test to know if you will pass any urine drug test with confidence.
The New Ever Clean Detox Is Out. Detoxify has always been improving Ever Clean Detox. Make sure you always have the most current Ever Clean to make sure you have the best detox product to detoxify your body.
Ever Clean Use Can Not Be Detected And Is Perfectly Legal To Use. Ever Clean has been prescribed by many Health Care Professionals, health care clinics and even hospitals for general whole body detoxification. Ever Clean contains all common off-the-shelf-product in the healthcare industry. All Ever Clean Ingredients are natural and common worldwide. It’s the proprietary combination and application that is the detoxification magic. Ever Clean’s ability to detoxify the body in relation to drug testing is just a real nice side effect in which we all can all take legal advantage.
How Ever Clean Detox Works.
The body is actually detoxifying all the time. The liver and kidneys are constantly eliminating toxins that the body is exposed to and waste that the body makes in day to day life. There are now hundreds if not thousands of chemical exposures the body must learn to handle.
Fortunately, the body has several built-in mechanisms it uses to help get rid of metabolic waste and toxins. Even when our bodies make energy, waste is generated. This is similar to burning a log for heat and having leftover ashes. Unfortunately, in addition to the ash that our bodies generate, we are taking in waste from our environment. This along with poor diets, poor sleep, inactivity and emotional stress is leading to the onset of more chronic diseases at younger and younger ages.
Diet is a big part since it will influence the level of nutrients in the body and will play a major role in the health of the bowels. The bowels are perhaps the safest route of detoxification, so their proper function is critical. Do not start any detox program if you are chronically constipated. Improve bowel movements first with water, fiber and magnesium or vitamin C.
Ever Clean Is Made Up Of Two Steps:
- A 4 Day Detoxification Process. Drink a single the Ever Clean precleanse bottle each day to get as much of the toxins out of your body as possible. The fatty cells are where most of the toxins have been trapped in your body. They leach out over time. This is shy it takes your body, by itself, so long to detoxify completely. They need help to be flushed quickly out of this area of your body first.
- The Final Day Intensive Cleansing. On the final day you need to take the Final Intensive Cleansing. This cleansing will flush any and all final toxins that are in your system. You are now clean until new toxins are introduced.
Ever Clean Detox Is Guaranteed To Work.
Ever Clean Is Guaranteed To Work To Pass A Urine or Blood Drug Test. Should you be dissatisfied for any reason with Ever Clean to detox your body, you can get your money back. Lean more about our Returns Policy for unused products and our 100% Guarantee to detoxify your body.
Ever Clean Detox Instructions.
Our Ever Clean Detox Instructions must be followed exactly to have the best change to pass your urine drug test.
The Basic Steps For The Ever Clean Program:
- Watch The Short Instructional Video.
- Use The Ever Clean Detox Program To Detoxify Your Body.
- Test Your Self To Make Sure You Will Pass.
Good Strategies To Follow During Your Ever Clean Detox Program.
- Your First Line Of Defense Is Always Abstinence. Don’t let the toxins in and they can not be detected. Avoid using any toxins and/or be in any toxic environment before your deadline.
- Incorporate A Healthy Diet The Week Prior To Your Personal Deadline. High fat foods, greasy foods (particularly butters, cream sauces, and fried foods) and junk foods have been shown to slow the detoxification process. Eat fiber, carbohydrates, vegetables and foods high in protein.
- Eat Things That Give You Energy. But avoid excesses of quick metabolism boosters such as coffee, sugar and Red Bull. Especially when taken in large quantities, these will be consumed by the body quickly and lead your metabolism to ‘crash’ as soon as the sugar and caffeine runs out. You want to keep your body metabolism at a steady, hearty pace all day long.
- Do Not Go On A Crash Diet. When you diet your body panics because it thinks you’re starving. Your metabolism will drop and your body will hold on to those fat cells even tighter than before.
- Avoid Alcoholic Beverages, Tobacco, Over-the-counter Drugs And Any Unnecessary Medications. If you take or have taken any medications, make sure you tell the people who are testing you. If you take prescription drugs, it would be a good idea to take the prescription with you to the test.
- Drink Lots Of Water. Consume water continuously and SPECIFICALLY NOT ALL AT ONCE. For at least (2) days prior to the day of your deadline consume a minimum of (6) 16 ounce glasses of water per day over time. Water is a catalyst to the body’s natural detoxification process. Drinking water will help to flush toxins out of your body, especially when combined with healthy eating and exercise habits. Just keep some water by you and sip on it all day long.
- Exercise The Week Leading To Your Deadline. Aerobic exercise raises your metabolism which assists greatly in the detoxification process. Exercise every day until 24 hours before your hair, saliva, blood or urine drug test. To burn the metabolite-containing fat cells, exercise regularly every day (twice a day for 30 to 60 minutes if possible). Be active. Climb the stairs at work. Walk the dogs for an extra hour. Stand at your desk. Walk to the corner store instead of driving. Do whatever it takes to burn the fat and boost your metabolism – but DO NOT DIET.
Step 1 – Watch This Short Instructional Video For Ever Clean.
Click On The Arrow To Start Video.
The Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program is made up of several parts. The first of the Ever Clean instructions is to complete the Ever Clean 5 Day Program to detoxify your body. The other parts are to control your stress, control the kinds of things you put into your system and do the simple things that will lead up to the total detoxification of your body.
Ever Clean Instructions For Pre-Cleansing
Follow these simple Ever Clean Instructions for each of the first (4) days prior to your Final Intensive Cleansing day:
- Shake a bottle of Ever Clean PreCleanse Blend and drink it followed by (1) 16 oz. glass of water.
- Throughout the day drink (5) 16 oz. glasses of water. It is best not to drink the water all at once, but sip on the glasses all day long. You can drink more water if desired, but don’t overdo it. No more than (8) 16 oz. glasses in one day if you spread them out over the entire day.
- Eat light meals throughout the day based upon our Detox Menu.
Final Intensive Cleansing Ever Clean Instructions:
On the fifth day, follow these simple Ever Clean Instructions For The FINAL INTENSIVE CLEANSING and you will notice Ever Clean immediate impact to detoxify your body.:
- Shake your Intensive Cleansing Blend well and drink the entire contents of the bottle. Then wait 10 minutes.
- Drink 32 oz. of water within 5 minutes.
- Urinate frequently. Urinating 3 -4 times indicates you are experiencing the optimal cleansing that Ever Clean provides.
- You make drink 16 oz. of water ever 2 hours after using Ever Clean for the next few days.
Step 5 – RU Clean Instructions.
The RU Clean 12 Panel Urine Drug Test.
- Each drug has its own test area.
- You can pass for one drug and fail for another.
- The Ru Clean 12 panel is read from front and back with 6 individual tests on each side.
The RU Clean urine drug test can not only detect the target drug, but can detect any prescription or over the counter medication that contains any amount of the target drug.
Instructions For The Use Of RU Clean For Urine.
- Bring test device to room temperature before opening.
- Do not open until ready for use.
- Collect urine sample in small disposable paper or plastic cup.
- Dip “Test Strip” in urine for 10 seconds up to the middle of the test strips.
- Do not allow the urine to contact plastic housing.
- Set on surface.
- Read results after 5 – 7 minutes. No More – No Less.
How To Read The Results Of Your RU Clean Urine Drug Test.
All Of Our Drug Tests Are Very Simple To Read Control Area.
- Pass – Two colored bands will appear, one in the control area (C) and one in the testing area (T). This negative (passing) result indicates that free contaminates are either absent or less than the detection level of the examination.
- Pass Marginal – Any faint line in the (T) could indicate that the contaminate in the sample could be near the cut-off level for this urine drug test. However, any line in the (T), no matter how faint, is interpreted as a potentially This negative (passing) result.
- Fail – Only one colored band appears in the (C) with no apparent band in the (T). A positive result indicates that the free contaminate is present in the at or exceeding the detection level of the examination.
- Invalid – No band appears in the (C), or a band appears in the (T). An invalid result may be due to improper procedures or damage of the device. The assay is inconclusive and the specimen should be repeated using a new device.
- Time Fault – If the urine test is left standing for longer than 10 minutes, the intensity of the colored lines may change or for technical reasons, a faint line may appear in the(T) that should not be interpreted. No conclusion should be drawn.