How Long Do Drugs Stay In Your System?
How Long Do Drugs Stay In Your System? The exact amount of time a drug stays in the system will vary on many factors. In this article we will focus not only on how long a drug stays in your system, but also how to use this information in relation to pass a drug test.
The Time A Drug Will Stay In Your System Is Not Exact. Much has been written about how long drugs stay in your system. Many times, an exact time is given. An exact time for a drug to stay in your system is misleading and not vary accurate.
There Are Many Major Factors That Can Affect How Long A Drug Will Stay In Your System. In this article we will explore these factors in a way that not only a lay person can understand, but also in a way that relates to drug testing.
This Drug Detection Chart Provides The Basic Time Specific Drugs Will Stay In Your System. This is the range for all category of prescription and non-prescription drugs.
Drug Detection Times
Drug Detection Time Index
|Please Choose Your Drug Of Concern To Find Your Accurate Drug Detection Time.|
Are You Looking To Pass A Drug Test?
You Have Come To The Right Place To Learn How To Pass A Drug Test. This article is targeted at those individuals who are looking for information to help them pass one of the four main drug tests.
How Long A Drugs Stays In Your System Is The Starting Point. The second most critical factor is knowing which drug test you will face. Once you have identified how long a drug will stay in your system, you need to explore the specifics of the drug test or tests you will face.
You Also Need To Explore The Specifics Of The Drug Test You Face. This will provide you with a better understanding of how that specific drug test will affect the time a drug will stay n your system.
The Time A Drug Will Stay In Your System Will Vary By The Drug Test.
|Learn How To Pass A Drug Test.|
What Affects The Time A Drug Stays In Your System?
Your Personal Drug Detection Time Will Vary. The exact amount of time a drug stays in the system will vary according to factors like the dose, the person’s age, weight, and sex, and their physical health.
Drug Detection Times indicate a point in time in which drug testing can reveal the presence of the drug metabolites in your urine, hair, saliva and blood. This includes the time from when the drug can first be detected to the point in time when you will test clean.
- The Drug Consumed. Each drug consumed creates a unique Drug Metabolite. Some of metabolites stay in your system a long time Some are gone from your system quickly. It is these unique drug metabolites that drug tests detect. As an example, the detection of the Oxycodone Drug Metabolite CYP3A4 by a drug test assures that you have used Oxycodone recently.
- The Type Of Drug Test. There are Four Main Drug Tests that are relied upon to detect your drug usage. These are the urine, saliva, hair and blood drug test. Each drug test has a significantly different window in which to detect a drug. The blood drug test tends to be the shortest detection time usually only a day or two. The hair test is the longest detection time being at least 90 days.
- Amount and Frequency Of Use. Single or small doses of drugs are generally not as detectable for as long a period of time as chronic or long-term use.
- Your Personal Factors. There are a number of your personal factors which can either shorten your drug detection time or lengthen your drug detection time.
- How Long Ago The Person Took The Drug. Over time the body expels any drug metabolite from the body, mostly through your urine. The hair drug test is the exception. Any hair on your body that was growing when the drug was consumed will contain that drug metabolite.
- Metabolic Rate. Slower body metabolism is sometimes prone to a longer drug detection time.
- Body Mass: Human metabolism tends to slow with increased body mass resulting in longer drug detection time.
- Physical Activity. Physically inactive individuals are prone to a longer drug detection time.
- Level Of Fat Content. Individuals with a higher percentage of body fat in relation to total body mass are prone to longer drug detection times.
- Age: In general, human metabolism slows with age.
- Overall Health: Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health which can result longer in drug detection times.
- Urine pH. Urine pH can impact drug detection. A highly acidic urine results in a somewhat shorter drug detection time.
The Secrets No One Else Will Tell You
There Is So Much Bad Information Out There. Urban legends never seem to die. Things that were accurate years ago are no longer valid.
See The Information No One Else Will Tell You.
A Drug Detection Char You Can Trust.
Our Drug Detection Times Are Worse Case. The drug detection times below are based upon a worst case scenario. This is why these times might be a bit longer than some other published times. As you can imagine, it would not be prudent to base your decision on the shortest time drug detection times published. The drug detection times we publish are not only based upon worst case times published by across the major drug test manufacturers, but on real world experience over the past 20 years.
These Drug Detection Times Are Safe To Use. We have included drug test detection times for most of the popular prescription and non-prescription drugs. We have included these times across the urine, saliva and blood drug tests.
The Hair Drug Test Detection Times are Always At Least 90 Days. The Minimum Drug Detection Time In A Hair Drug Test Is 90 Days. A drug can be detected in a hair growing anywhere on the body when the drug was consumed. The specific drug metabolite is encased in the hair follicle itself. Any hair on your body can be used. Being bald will not help.
Customer Questions And Drug Testing Facts
We Have Answers To The Questions You Do Not Even Know To Ask. In 20 years, we have heard it all. Trust the experts and not the rumors and myths.
Over the last 20 years, Always Test Clean has been Expertly Answering Questions on drug tests from people just like you. Below, we have published some of the most common questions on “How Long Drugs Will Stay In Your System“, as well as how to how to flush drugs out of your system quickly and without detection.
We Are The Experts You Can Trust. The definition of an expert is someone having special skills or knowledge derived from training or experience. In our 20 years in business, we have sold 125,000 products to over 100,000 customers. During this period many competitors have come and gone. We are still here and helping people, just like you, on their journey to successful detoxification for a drug test.