This article on “How Long Does Adderall Stay In Your System” is from the perspective of those individuals that are concerned with Adderall and how it relates to drug testing. Many individuals reviewing this article will be most concerned with the outcome of an impending drug test for Adderall. Our 20+ years of experience have made us Experts with helping tens of thousands of individuals just like you through this stressful time. You are in good hands with Always Test Clean.
Any Use Of Adderall Is A Potent Prescription Drug. Adderall is a prescription stimulant that’s a combination Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine. Adderall is available in an immediate and extended-release formulation. Adderall is actually a Schedule II controlled substance in the U.S., and this means that it has a high potential for abuse.
Adderall Will Show Up On Any Standard Drug Test. Any multi-drug test kit will detect any amount of Adderall no matter if it comes from Adderall or anything else that contains an amphetamine you have consumed during your Adderall detection window. According to NCBI:
- Pharmaceutical Amphetamine products such as Adderall, Adderall XR, Vyvanse, Dexedrine, Evekeo, Adzenys XR, Dynavel XR, Mydayis or the generic equivalents of these products will show up on a drug test as an Amphetamine.
- Amphetamine is also a metabolite of methamphetamine, but in the case of methamphetamine exposure, methamphetamine is typically also present.
Answers To Questions About Adderall Drug Tests You Did Not Know To Ask. Over the year’s customers are always asking us question on Adderall drug testing. At the bottom of this article, we have included the Most Common Adderall Drug Testing Questions. Do not forget to take a look at these questions you might not have even known to ask.
Contrary To What You Might Read, There Is No Single Fixed Time That Adderall Will Stay In Your System. There are just too many factors that can and will affect your Adderall drug test detection time.
- Everyone’s Adderall Detection Time Is Different. The time Adderall will stay in your system can vary substantially from person to person based upon many external factors of Adderall testing and partly on your own “Personal Factors“.
- Adderall Will Stay In Your System For Different Times For Each Type Of Drug Test. Each drug test is based upon a sample from a different body source such as your urine, hair, saliva or blood. Each of these tests has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage and its own unique strengths that you must avoid.
Learn About The Drug Test You Will Face. Urine Drug Test Saliva Drug Test Hair Drug Test Blood Drug Test
- Your Adderall Detection Times Can Vary With The Sensitivity Of The Drug Test. Some drug tests are designed to be more Sensitive To Adderall Detection than others. This could result in a somewhat longer or shorter detection time. There is no real standardization of Adderall test sensitivity outside government ordered drug tests.
- The Time Adderall Will Stay In Your System Is Cumulative. Your Use Of Adderall Is Cumulative. Any Adderall you use during your “Adderall Detection Window” will add to the time Adderall will be detectable.
Every One’s Personal Factors Are Different. There are many factors you, as an individual, bring to the table for how long Adderall will stay in your system. These are called your “Personal Factors” and everyone’s personal factors are different. Your Adderall detection time can also change over time just as you do. Some personal factors can add the length of your Adderall detection time. Some will make its detection shorter.
No One Can Really Tell How These Personal Factors Will Affect Your Adderall Detection Times. This is why no one should, or can, give an exact time as far as the detection on how long Adderall will stay in your system. This is also why Always Test Clean provides the maximum drug detection times in our projections. The maximum detection times are the safest if you want to pass a drug test with confidence.
Some Personal Factors You Should Consider:
- Your Amount and Frequency of Adderall Use. Adderall will stay in your system for a shorter period after a single use versus that for a longer term or habitual user.
- Your Stress Levels. Your stress level can also influence how long Adderall will stay in your system. The more stress you are under the longer Adderall tends to stay in your system.
- Your Metabolic Rate. The slower body metabolism, the longer the Adderall will stay in your system. The faster your metabolism, the shorter Adderall will stay in your system.
- Your Body Mass (Primarily Body Fat Content). Your body stores excess Adderall metabolites in your fast growing cells like hair and nails, but mostly in your body fat cells. Over time these Adderall metabolites leak out of your fat cells back into your system where they are again detectable. The more fat cells you have the longer the potential time Adderall will stay in your system. The less fat cells, the shorter time Adderall could potentially stay in your system.
- Your Physical Activity. Adderall will stay in your system longer if you are physically inactive with a high percentage of body fat. Active individuals with low body fat could have a shorter Adderall detection time when compared to a normal individual.
- Your Age. In general, a human metabolism slows with age. Adderall will stay in your system longer as you get older and your metabolism slows.
- Your Overall Health. Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health. Your health can somewhat affect how long Adderall will stay in your system.
- Any Other Medical Conditions. Some medical conditions can lengthen or shorten the time Adderall will stay in your system. An example is a medical condition with your kidneys or liver. These types of medical conditions could lengthen or shorten the time Adderall will stay in your system. No one can tell which way it will go without extensive diagnosis.
- Your Personal Genetics. Genetically, some people are predisposed to shorter Adderall detection times. This is because of Drug Metabolizing Enzyme CYP2D6 as documented by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry. Some people have less of this enzyme and some have more causing differences in how long Adderall will stay in your system.
We Have Answers To The Questions You Do Not Even Know To Ask.
Over the last 20 years, Always Test Clean has been expertly answering questions on all kinds of drug tests and drug testing from people just like you. Below, we have published some of the most common questions for Adderall drug tests, as well as how to how to flush Adderall out of your system quickly and without detection.
- How To Pass A Drug Test For Adderall? Each drug test has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage and its own unique strengths that you must avoid. See “How To Pass a Adderall Drug Test” for more information. The answer to this question depends on which drug test you are facing. Each drug test is based upon a sample from a different body source such as your urine, hair, saliva or blood. Each of these tests has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage and its own unique strengths that you must avoid.
|What Are The Best Adderall Detox Products?|
|How To Pass A Urine Drug Test||How To Pass A Saliva Drug Test|
|How To Pass A Hair Drug Test||How To Pass A Blood Drug Test|
- What Is Vyvanse vs Adderall XR? MedicineNet says that Adderall and Vyvanse are both amphetamines and test as an Amphetamine. A Drug test cannot tell the difference between Adderall and Vyvanse.
- How Long Does Adderall XR Stay In Your System? Adderall XR is the extended release version of Adderall and the Adderall XR detection time is longer than standard Adderall. More information see “Adderall Detection Times“.
- How Long Does Dextroamphetamine Stay In Your System? Dextroamphetamine is Adderall and will stay in your system as long as standard Adderall.
- How Long Does 5mg, 10mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg Adderall Stay In Your System? All dosages of Adderall will stay in your system for the same amount of time based upon the drug test and usage level.
- How Long Does 30mg Adderall XR Stay In Your System? All dosages of Adderall XR will stay in your system for the same amount of time based upon the drug test and usage level.
- Does Adderall Show Up On A 5 Panel Drug Test? Yes. Adderall will show up as an Amphetamine on any multi-panel drug test. Also, the drug test will not be able to identify the detection was Adderall and not just other Amphetamines.
- Do Detox Drinks Work For Adderall? Adderall Detox Drinks are only used to detox for a urine or blood drug test. They are not effective to detox for the saliva or hair drug tests. There are two industry leaders when it comes to Adderall detox drinks. They are both from Detoxify and are targeted at different Adderall use levels. According to the manufacturer, for maximum effectiveness they also must include a 24 – 48 hour precleanse. Make sure you purchase a precleanse product with any Adderall detox drink.
For Casual Users (Less Than 4 Times Per Month) – Ready Clean Detox Kit
For Heavy Users (More Than 4 Times Per Month) – XXtra Detox Clean Kit
- Can Adderall Show Up As Meth On A Drug Test? Quest Diagnostics admits that “Amphetamine and Methamphetamine May Be Mistaken As The Same Drug, But They Are Not.” Therefore, the answer is probably. Although other drug test companies say it can not happen. To be safe, you had better plan on Adderall showing up on a Meth drug test.
- What Is Ritalin vs Adderall On A Drug Test?
- Does A Department Of Transportation (DOT) Drug Test For Adderall? No. Adderall will show up as just an Amphetamine and not as Adderall specifically.
- Is Vyvanse Adderall? No. RxList says “Both Adderall and Vyvanse are derivatives of amphetamines. The difference between the drugs is Adderall contains amphetamine salts (amphetamine and dextroamphetamine), whereas Vyvanse contains lisdexamfetamine, which the body converts to dextroamphetamine before it is active, meaning it’s a “prodrug.”
- Does Vyvanse And Adderall Test The Same? Vyvanse is very similar to the prescription drug Adderall and it’s categorized as a prodrug. However, in the end both will show up as an Amphetamine.
- If Adderall Is Legal Can Employers Test For It? As Adderall is federally illegal in all 50 states, unless specifically restricted by a state, employers can legally test for Adderall at will.
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Adderall? First of all, Adderall will test as an Amphetamine. The manufacturers of drug test kits universally suggest publicly that a false positive for Amphetamine is a rare occurrence and is almost never caused by their products. However, if you dig hard enough, these same manufacturers all seem to have peer only publications called “Cross Reaction Guides“. For more information see “What Can Cause A False Positive For Amphetamines.” or see “List Of Amphetamine Cross Reactants“.
- What Is The Fastest Way To Get Adderall Out Of Your System? There are just 4 ways to get Adderall out of your system.
- Wait Until Your Body Clears The Drugs Naturally. (This will not work the Hair Follicle Test.)
- Trust Your Fate To Urban Legends Or Home Remedies.
- Use The Right Products To Detox For A Drug Test.
- Don’t Do Drugs.
If you are in a hurry and want the safest way to get Adderall out of your system fast, you must use a quality detox product. In our experience, the following are the industry leaders to remove Adderall for each type of drug test.
|What Are The Best Adderall Detox Products?|
|Best Product For A Urine Drug Test||Best Product For A Saliva Drug Test|
|Best Product For A Hair Drug Test||Best Product For A Blood Drug Test|
- What Are The Best Adderall Detox Pills? Currently Instant Clean from Detoxify is the gold standard for Adderall detox pills. Take (3) pills and you are almost Instant Clean from not only Adderall, but all drugs of concern.
- How Long Does Adderall Stay In System After One Use? Yes, any Adderall use will show up on any Adderall drug test with the Adderall Drug Detection Time equal to your usage level and other personal factors.
We Are The Experts You Can Trust. The definition of an expert is someone having special skills or knowledge derived from training or experience. In our 20 years in business, we have sold 125,000 products to over 100,000 customers. During this period many competitors have come and gone. We are still here and helping people, just like you, on their journey to successful detoxification for a drug test.
Have A Question, Give Our Experts A Try.
Last Updated On