This article on “How Long Does Cocaine Stay In Your System” is from the perspective of those individuals that are concerned with Cocaine and how it relates to drug testing. Many individuals reviewing this article will be most concerned with the outcome of an impending drug test. Our 20+ years of experience have made us Experts with helping tens of thousands of individuals just like you through this stressful time. You are in good hands with Always Test Clean.
Any Recreational Use Of Cocaine Is Illegal In The United States. Cocaine is a Schedule II controlled substance because of its high potential for abuse. Cocaine is also known to cause severe psychological and physical dependence. Cocaine is not legal for prescription in the United States.
Cocaine Will Show Up On Any Standard Drug Test. Any multi-drug test kit will detect any amount of cocaine no matter if it is smoked, snorted, freebased or any form of cocaine sulfates you have consumed during your cocaine detection window.
Contrary To What You Might Read, There Is No Single Fixed Time That Cocaine Will Stay In Your System. There is no single fixed “Cocaine Detection Time”. There are just too many factors that can and will affect your Cocaine drug test detection time.
Answers To Common Questions For Cocaine Drug Tests. Over the year’s customers are always asking us question on Cocaine drug testing. At the bottom of this article, we have included the Most Common Cocaine Drug Testing Questions. Do not forget to take a look at these questions you might not have even known to ask.
The Time Cocaine Will Stay In Your System Depends On Many Factors:
- Everyone’s Cocaine Detection Time Is Different. The time Cocaine will stay in your system can vary substantially from person to person based upon many external factors of Cocaine testing and partly on your own “Personal Factors“.
- Cocaine Will Stay In Your System For Different Times For Each Type Of Drug Test. Each drug test is based upon a sample from a different body source such as your urine, hair, saliva or blood. Each of these tests has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage and its own unique strengths that you must avoid.
Learn About The Drug Test You Will Face. Urine Drug Test Saliva Drug Test Hair Drug Test Blood Drug Test
- Your Cocaine Detection Times Can Vary With The Sensitivity Of The Drug Test. Some drug tests are designed to be more sensitive to cocaine detection than others. This could result in a somewhat longer or shorter detection time. There is no real standardization of Cocaine test sensitivity outside government ordered drug tests.
- The Time Cocaine Will Stay In Your System Is Cumulative. Your use of Cocaine is cumulative. Any Cocaine you use during your “Cocaine Detection Window” will add to the time Cocaine will be detectable.
Every One’s Personal Factors Are Different. There are many factors you, as an individual, bring to the table for how long Cocaine will stay in your system. These are called your “Personal Factors” and everyone’s personal factors are different. Your Cocaine detection time can also change over time just as you do. Some personal factors can add the length of your Cocaine detection time. Some will make its detection shorter.
No One Can Really Tell How These Personal Factors Will Affect Your Cocaine Detection Times. This is why no one should, or can, give an exact time as far as the detection on how long Cocaine will stay in your system. This is also why Always Test Clean provides the maximum drug detection times in our projections. The maximum detection times are the safest if you want to pass a drug test with confidence.
Some Personal Factors You Should Consider:
- Your Amount and Frequency of Cocaine Use. Cocaine will stay in your system for a shorter period after a single use versus that for a longer term or habitual user.
- Your Stress Levels. Your stress level can also influence how long Cocaine will stay in your system. The more stress you are under the longer Cocaine tends to stay in your system.
- Your Metabolic Rate. The slower body metabolism, the longer the Cocaine will stay in your system. The faster your metabolism, the shorter Cocaine will stay in your system.
- Your Body Mass (Primarily Body Fat Content). Your body stores excess Cocaine metabolites in your fast growing cells like hair and nails, but mostly in your body fat cells. Over time these Cocaine metabolites leak out of your fat cells back into your system where they are again detectable. The more fat cells you have the longer the potential time Cocaine will stay in your system. The less fat cells, the shorter time Cocaine could potentially stay in your system.
- Your Physical Activity. Cocaine will stay in your system longer if you are physically inactive with a high percentage of body fat. Active individuals with low body fat could have a shorter Cocaine detection time when compared to a normal individual.
- Your Age. In general, a human metabolism slows with age. Cocaine will stay in your system longer as you get older and your metabolism slows.
- Your Overall Health. Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health. Your health can somewhat affect how long Cocaine will stay in your system.
- Any Other Medical Conditions. Some medical conditions can lengthen or shorten the time Cocaine will stay in your system. An example is a medical condition with your kidneys or liver. These types of medical conditions could lengthen or shorten the time Cocaine will stay in your system. No one can tell which way it will go without extensive diagnosis.
- Your Personal Genetics. Genetically, some people are predisposed to shorter Cocaine detection times. This is because of Drug Metabolizing Enzyme CYP2D6 as documented by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry. Some people have less of this enzyme and some have more causing differences in how long Cocaine will stay in your system.
We Have Answers To The Questions You Do Not Even Know To Ask.
Over the last 20 years, Always Test Clean has been expertly answering questions on all kinds of drug tests and drug testing from people just like you. Below, we have published some of the most common questions for Cocaine drug tests, as well as how to how to flush Cocaine out of your system quickly and without detection.
- How To Pass A Drug Test For Cocaine (Coke)? Each drug test has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage and its own unique strengths that you must avoid. See “How To Pass a Cocaine Drug Test” for more information. The answer to this question depends on which drug test you are facing. Each drug test is based upon a sample from a different body source such as your urine, hair, saliva or blood. Each of these tests has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage and its own unique strengths that you must avoid.
Learn About The Drug Test You Will Face. How To Pass A Urine Drug Test How To Pass A Saliva Drug Test How To Pass A Hair Drug Test How To Pass A Blood Drug Test
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Cocaine (Coke)? The manufacturers of drug test kits universally suggest publicly that a false positive for Cocaine is a rare occurrence and is almost never caused by their products. However, if you dig hard enough, these same manufacturers all seem to have peer only publications called “Cross Reaction Guides“. For more information see “What Can Cause A False Positive For Cocaine” or see “List Of Cocaine Cross Reactants“.
- How Long Does Cocaine Stay In Your Urine If Snorted? The way the Cocaine in ingested or injected into your system has little affect on the drug detection times. The determining factors are the amount of the Cocaine and the length of time you have been using the Cocaine.
- How Long Does Crack Cocaine Stay In Your System? Again, the way you have used Cocaine is not as important in Cocaine detection times as the amount and duration of use.
- Does Palo Azul Work For Coke? There are lots of claims around the Internet that Palo Azul will help you pass your dug test for Coke. Unfortunately, these claims don’t seem to have any particular scientific basis. Don’t fall for it. For more specific information see “Can Palo Azul Help You Pass A Drug Test?“
- Does Cranberry Juice Clean Your System Of Coke? The cranberry juice or cranberry pill method supposedly works by increasing the amount you might urinate. While this sounds good, it really does not decrease the amount of coke in your system or speed of the coke being removed significantly faster than just drinking water. For more specific information see “Can Cranberry Juice Help You Pass A Drug Test?“
- Does Niacin Clean Your System Of Coke? The Niacin Drug Test is just another variation of the Detox Drinking Water methodology. One would be safer and have a better chance of passing your drug test if you just used the Detox Drinking Water methodology. For more specific information see “Can Niacin Help You Pass A Drug Test?“
- Can Second Hand Crack Smoke Be Detected In Drug Tests? For adults second hand crack smoke detection is definitely an issue for some situations as explained in Research Gate’s “Passive Inhalation Of Cocaine” research paper in the Journal of analytical toxicology 19(6):399-411.
- How To Get Cocaine Out Of Your System Fast? There are just 4 ways to get Cocaine out of your system.
- Wait Until Your Body Clears The Drugs Naturally. (This will not work the Hair Follicle Test.)
- Trust Your Fate To Urban Legends Or Home Remedies.
- Use The Right Products To Detox For A Drug Test.
- Don’t Do Drugs.
If you are in a hurry and want the safest way to get Cocaine out of your system fast, you must use a quality detox product. In our experience, the following are the industry leaders to remove Cocaine for each type of drug test.
What Are The Best Cocaine Detox Products? Best Product For A Urine Drug Test Best Product For A Saliva Drug Test Best Product For A Hair Drug Test Best Product For A Blood Drug Test
- Where Can You Get A Cocaine Drug Test Kit? For the most part Cocaine drug test kits are available to the consumer. The exception is the blood drug test in which the blood specimen must be collected by a health care provider. The urine drug test kits and the saliva drug test kits are readily available from various sources and can provide a pass / fail conclusion in a few minutes. The hair drug test kit requires on to take a hair sample and send that sample off to a lab for processing and a pass / fail conclusion.
- What Is The Best Cocaine Or Coke Detox Drink? Cocaine Detox Drinks are only used to detox for a urine or blood drug test. They are not effective to detox for the saliva or hair drug tests. There are two industry leaders when it comes to Cocaine detox drinks. They are both from Detoxify and are targeted at different Cocaine use levels. According to the manufacturer, for maximum effectiveness they also must include a 24 – 48 hour precleanse. Make sure you purchase a precleanse product with any Cocaine detox drink.
For Casual Users (Less Than 4 Times Per Month) – Ready Clean Detox Kit
For Heavy Users (More Than 4 Times Per Month) – XXtra Detox Clean Kit
- Does Ready Clean Work For Coke? The answer is yes for casual users and no for heavy users. (See Above) A better solution that is quicker and costs less over all is Instant Clean Pills which is also by Detoxify.
- What Does Cocaine Do To The Body? Cocaine is absorbed more rapidly when it’s smoked. Blood concentrations of cocaine reach their peak level about five minutes after smoking the drug versus 30 to 40 minutes after snorting it. A person’s urine typically tests positive for cocaine within one to four hours of consuming the drug and will continue to test positive for two to four days.
According to the National Institute On Drug Abuse (2016) in the article “What Are The Long Term Effects Of Cocaine Use?“: Cocaine can cause a number of harms to users. Possible long-term health effects of cocaine can be affected by route of administration and include:
- Increased Risk Of Stroke And Seizures.
- Heart Muscle Inflammation.
- Increased Risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- Deficits In Attention, Inhibition, Memory, Decision Making And Motor Tasks.
- Weight Loss.
- Loss Of Sense Of Smell.
- Trouble Swallowing.
- Chronic Inflamed and Runny Nose.
- Worsening Of Asthma.
- Risk of HIV and Hepatitis With Injectables.
- Will One Time Cocaine Use Show Up On A Hair Follicle Test? Yes, any Cocaine use will show up on any Cocaine drug test with the Cocaine Drug Detection Time equal to your usage level and other personal factors.
- Is An At Home Cocaine Drug Test Reliable? Yes. All the commercially available Cocaine at home drug tests are reliable if they are administered correctly and are not out of date.
We Are The Experts You Can Trust. The definition of an expert is someone having special skills or knowledge derived from training or experience. In our 20 years in business, we have sold 125,000 products to over 100,000 customers. During this period many competitors have come and gone. We are still here and helping people, just like you, on their journey to successful detoxification for a drug test.
Have A Question, Give Our Experts A Try.
Last Updated On