How Long Does Morphine Stay In Your System For A Drug Test?
How Long Does Morphine Stay In Your System?
In our experience, people are always looking for the cheap, easy and fast ways to get Morphine out of their system fast. This is human nature. To make things more complicated, there are so many urban legends, half-truths, myths or things that someone heard from someone else to make one’s head spin.
- The Truth Is The Drug Testing Environment Is Now A Mature Technology. Years ago, these urban legends and myths could work. Those days are long gone. Today it takes knowledge and science to pass a drug test. It takes knowledge of the strengths and weakness of a Morphine drug test, as well as help from products that address the technology of drug testing. One can no longer do it on their own.
- Getting Morphine Out Of Your System Depends On Many Factors. Do not be fooled by the exact published “Morphine Detection Times” you find across the internet. They are not accurate in the real world.
- No One Can Predict Accurately How Long Morphine Will Stay In Your System. The time Morphine will stay in your system is not a set time and it is not the same for all people. The time Morphine will stay in your system can vary substantially from person to person based partly on What Are Called Personal Factors.
Factors That Will Affect How Long Morphine Will Stay In Your System:
- Factors Unique To You And Your Experience With Morphine.
- Which Drug Test(s) You Are Facing (Urine, Saliva, Hair or Blood).
- Your Frequency Of Morphine Use Over Time.
This Is How Long Morphine Will Stay In Your System – Generally.
For more specific times See How Long Morphine Will Stay In Your System – Details.
- Urine Drug Test: The time Morphine will stay in your system for a Urine drug test is around 7 days for a daily user. A single use of will stay in your system of about 4 days.
- Saliva Drug Test: The time Morphine will stay in your system for a Saliva drug test can vary from 2 to 3 days depending on one’s use level.
- Hair Drug Test: In contrast, Morphine will stay in your system for a hair drug test a minimum of 90 days and can be much longer depending on one’s hair length or where on the body the hair sample was taken.
- Blood Drug Test: The Morphine will stay in your system for a blood drug test is around 1 day.
Why Can Morphine Be Detected In Your System Long After The Effects Are Gone? It’s complicated, but understandable. To understand why Morphine will stay in your system for longer than the effects, see Why Morphine Will Stay In Your System So Long?
The Use Of Any Amount Of Morphine Will Show Positive On A Morphine Drug Test. It does not matter if the Morphine drug test is for urine, saliva mouth swab, hair or blood. Depending on the type of test, some will detect Morphine in your system for a longer or shorter period of time. It really does not matter on how much Morphine you have used in a short period of time. The body will metabolize the Morphine into “Morphine Metabolites” and eliminate them primarily through your urine.
Over Time, Your Continued Morphine Use Can Extend The Time Morphine Will Stay In Your System Substantially. Even if you have stopped using Morphine. The longer these Morphine metabolites stay in your system, the longer these Morphine metabolites will take to get out of your system.
Why Can Morphine Be Detected In Your System Long After The Effects Are Gone? It’s complicated, but understandable. To understand this process, See Why Morphine Stays In Your System So Long.
The Time Morphine Will Stay In Your System Is Cumulative. Any Morphine you use during your “Morphine Detection Window” will add onto how long Morphine will stay in your body. Your use of Morphine in Cumulative.
First – You Need To Know Which Morphine Drug Test You Face?
Urine, Saliva, Hair Or Blood – You Must Know Which Morphine Drug Test You Will Face. Finding which type of drug test(s) you face must be your first priority. Not only does each Morphine Drug Test have vastly different times that Morphine will stay in your system, each drug test has unique strengths you must avoid and weaknesses in which you can take advantage.
You First Need To Get This Right. Knowing how to deal with the Morphine drug test you are facing is the basis of knowing how to flush Morphine out of your system. Without this critical information you are going to be at a serious disadvantage.
The Key To Knowing How To Flush Morphine Out Of Your System Has Three Parts.
- Choose The Morphine Drug Test You Will Face. Urine, Saliva, Hair or Blood. Review this simple to understand information. We have the expert Advice you need.
Get The Morphine Drug Test Facts That Work. You need know how to just “How Long Does Morphine Stay In Your System“. Without basic information specific to you, your specific situation and the specific Morphine test you face, you will be at a very serious disadvantage and could even face a drug test failure.
Now – Choose The Drug Test You Will Face
Rely On The Information You Can Trust
Ever Clean Will Detoxify Your Body Completely.
You Now Can Detox Your Body Quickly And Permanently With Ever Clean by Detoxify. For those who would like to detox their body permanently from all sources there is the Detoxify Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program. Think of it. In 5 easy days you are clean forever. That is unless you reintroduce new toxins.
Ever Clean Detox is designed to completely detoxify your body. Ever Clean Detox completely removes prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, caffeine residue, nicotine, unhealthy food deposits and/or any environmental contaminates. Again, you will be toxin free until you choose to reintroduce new ones.
Watch This Short Video. To detoxify your body is simple in concept, but it is difficult to accomplish without the right information and the right strategy. Watch this short video to obtain a greater understanding on how to completely detoxify your body before your drug test.
Second – You Need Information You Can Trust.
We Are The Experts You Can Trust. Always Test Clean has been providing reliable information on how to detoxify your body for a drug test on the internet for almost 20 years. We have an entire team of experts whose advice you can trust. If you have any questions, Please Contact One Of Our Team to get the answers you can believe in.
You Are In Good Hands With Always Test Clean.
Why Does The Time Morphine Will Stay In Your System Vary So Much From Source To Source? Whenever you research a subject with many sources, you often end up with results that vary greatly. Times on Morphine drug testing are no different, it is just inaccurate Morphine detection times can have an enormous impact on your life.
The Reasons? Some sources are very diligent on publishing accurate times. Some sources publish Morphine detection times that support some specific agenda, Still others just copying and paste the first thing they find on the internet. And unfortunately, others are just lazy bogus guesses.
Vendors Copying Detection Times Or Just Plain Guessing Are Not What You Need.
As A Final Note, most sites that profess to have accurate detection times just rely on other people to do the research. They just copy the number from some other site or maybe even just guess. Whatever is easiest. It takes a lot of time and expertise to accurately predict how long Morphine will stay in your system. Make sure the site you are looking at can back up their claims. Our experts have spent the last 20 years accumulating the experience from tens of thousands of customers. We have the Documentation To Back Up Our Morphine Detection Times.
The Difference Between “Minimum Maximum” And “Maximum” Morphine Drug Detection Times.
There Are Two Ways Groups Look At How Long Morphine Will Stay In Your System. These Morphine detection times are not interchangeable and are targeted toward entirely different outcomes.
- The First Is What Is Called The “Minimum Maximum”. This detection time is based upon the ideal shortest time that Morphine can be detected for a drug test. As an example, a single use has a drug detection period of 4 days whereas a long-term daily chronic use of can have a detection period of over 7 days. Although both are accurate and appropriate in some circumstances, it is very dangerous to use the 4 days detection period if you are a frequent user and want to pass a Morphine drug test.
- The Second Is The True “Maximum”. This is the number you should use if you want to Learn How To Pass A Drug Test For Opiates. This is also the only number we will use in our detection times. Because of all the variables associated with how long Morphine will stay in your system, our times might be a bit longer than others you find on the internet. However, they are the times Morphine will stay in your system you can trust with confidence.
The Sensitivity Of The Specific Morphine Drug Test Can Make A Huge Difference.
Morphine Drug Tests Come In A Wide Variety Of Sensitivities. This is called a drug test’s “Cut Off Level”. Redwood Toxicology Laboratory has a good article you might like to review titled “Laboratory Testing Cutoffs & Methods“. This means you might pass one drug test and not another of the same type with a different cut off level. You should always plan on the most sensitive drug test to be safe. This is the only number we will publish.
Home Remedies To Get Morphine Out Of Your System Are No Longer Reliable?
A few home remedies still work, but they are few and far between.
The Testers Know All The Tricks Too! Think about it! The people giving the tests know more tricks that you to get Morphine out of your system. As many as possible of the testing procedures and the tests themselves have long ago been changed to take these urban legends and myths into consideration. For A Comprehensive Review, See Home Remedies – What Works And What Does Not.
Here Are Some Of The More Popular Home Remedies To Get Morphine Out Of Your System:
How Long Does Morphine Stay In Your System? Get The Facts.
- All Morphine Based Products Will All Show Up As An Opiate (OPI) On All Drug Tests. The time Morphine will stay in your system is based upon the sum of all the Opiate metabolites in your system at the time of your Morphine Drug Test.
- All Of Our Morphine Drug Detection Times Are Based Upon A Worst-Case Scenario. The Times that we can prove are based upon the Drug Test Manufactures Longest Projected Time. This is why our times might be a bit longer than some other published times. As you can imagine, it would not be prudent to base your decision on the shortest drug detection times for Morphine published.
Does Morphine Show Up On A Drug Test?
Morphine Will Show Up On All Drug Tests.
Yes, Morphine Will Be On Every Drug Test. According to the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association, Morphine is considered one of the seven primary drugs that the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) has recommended be checked for on every drug test.
The Number Of Drugs For A SAMHSA Drug Test Has Changed. There once were only five drugs on the SHAMSA required list. That has been changed to seven primary drugs as of October 1, 2017 and they are now known as the “New SAMHSA Seven“.
These 7 Drugs Will Be On All Drug Tests You Will Face.
- Amphetamines (AMP) | Methamphetamines (mAMP)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Codeine | Morphine (MOP) | Heroin
- Hydrocodone | Hydromorphone
- Oxycodone (OXY) | Oxymorphone
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Ecstasy | Molly (MDMA)
Morphine Will Show Up As An Opiate On A Drug Test.
All Morphine derivatives will just show up as only an Opiate. The drug tests cannot differentiate between the types of Morphine in order to identify which form of you actually used. No drug test can tell between legal use and illegal use of any drug.
Why Morphine Will Stay In Your System So Long?
The Detectable Component Of A Typical Morphine Drug Test Is A Metabolite Of Opiates. Any Morphine taken into the body is quickly metabolized (broken down) by the liver into this specific this specific Morphine Metabolite in your bloodstream.
Varying amounts of these Morphine metabolites are eliminated through your urine and saliva, as well as into the hair follicles themselves as they grow. The drug tests detect these metabolites. This is how the urine, hair and saliva drug tests detect your use. Blood tests look for the actual Morphine in your bloodstream.
Why Do These Morphine Metabolites Stay In Your System So Long? These Morphine metabolites are absorbed into various quick-growing body tissues as they grow (your fat, hair, nails, ETC). Over time, mainly your fat cells release some of these stored metabolites back into your bloodstream. When this happens, the metabolites can again be detected by a urine or saliva drug test. Morphine metabolites have an increased ability to not only get more metabolites into your fat cells in your body, but they are also slower to be eliminated by those same fat cells. This means as long as your fat cells are leaking Morphine metabolites, you will test dirty longer with Morphine than some other drugs of concern.
The time Morphine will stay in your system is based upon any Morphine metabolites in your system at a point in time of your drug test. It is not based upon the amount of actual Morphine in your drug test. (The exception is the blood drug test, which actually looks for the Morphine in your bloodstream.) Each person will have what could be a substantial difference in how long Morphine will stay in your system.
Things That Can Lengthen Or Shorten Your Morphine Detection Times Are:
- Your Morphine Detection Times Can Vary With The Variety of Morphine You Consumed. Some varieties of Morphine have more Morphine than in them than others. It will just take your body longer to eliminate the higher concentration. Also, your body may store away more of the metabolites in your fat cells. Both factors could change the time Morphine will stay in your system.
- Your Morphine Detection Times Can Vary With The Type Of Drug Test You Are Facing. Each drug test is based upon a different body source such as your urine, hair, saliva or blood. You could face just one test or you could face multiple tests in succession. Each of these tests has its own unique weaknesses in which we can take advantage and its own unique strengths that we must avoid. Each drug test will also vary greatly on detecting how long the Morphine will stay in your system.
- Your Morphine Detection Times Can Vary With The Sensitivity Of The Drug Test You Are Facing. Some drug tests are designed to be more sensitive than others. This could result in a somewhat longer or shorter detection time. You will most likely never know what the sensitivity of the test you are facing. Our drug detection times are always based upon the most sensitive test currently available.
Everyone Has Different Personal Factors Which Will Influence A Morphine Drug Test Differently.
Every One’s Personal Factors Are Different. There are many factors you as an individual bring to the table as far as the detection on how long Morphine will stay in your system. These are called your “Personal Factors” and everyone’s personal factors are different and they can change over time just as you do. Some personal factors can add the length of detection time. Some will make it shorter.
No One Can Really Tell How These Personal Factors Will Affect Your Morphine Detection Times. This is why no one should, or can, give an exact time as far as the detection on how long Morphine will stay in your system. This is also why Always Test Clean provides the maximum drug detection times in our projections. The maximum detection times are the safest if you want to pass a drug test with confidence.
Some Personal Factors You Should Consider:
- Your Amount and Frequency of Morphine Use. Morphine will stay in your system for a shorter period after a single use versus that for a longer term or habitual user.
- Your Stress Levels. Your stress level can also influence how long Morphine will stay in your system. The more stress you are under the longer Morphine will stay in your system.
- Your Metabolic Rate. The slower body metabolism, the longer the Morphine will stay in your system. The faster your metabolism, the shorter Morphine will stay in your system.
- Your Body Mass (Primarily Fat Content). Your body stores excess Morphine Metabolites in your fast growing cells, mostly your fat cells. Over time these metabolites leak out of your fat cells back into your system where they are again detectable. The more fat cells you have the longer the potential time Morphine will stay in your system. The less fat cells, the shorter time Morphine could stay in your system.
- Your Physical Activity. Morphine will stay in your system longer if you are physically inactive with a high percentage of body fat. Active individuals with low body fat could have a shorter Morphine detection time when compared to a normal individual.
- Your Age. In general, a human metabolism slows with age. Morphine will stay in your system longer as you get older.
- Your Overall Health. Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health. Your health can affect somewhat how long Morphine will stay in your system.
- Any Other Medical Conditions. Some medical conditions can lengthen or shorten the time Morphine will stay in your system. An example is a medical condition with your kidneys or liver. These types of medical conditions could lengthen or shorten the time Morphine will stay in your system. No one can tell which way it will go without extensive diagnosis.
- Your Personal Genetics. Genetically, some people are predisposed to a shorter Morphine detection time frame. This is because of Drug Metabolizing Enzyme CYP2D6 as documented by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry. Some people have less and some have more of this enzyme causing differences in how long Morphine will stay in your system.
Why Are These Personal Factors So Difficult To Pin Down?
Because Everyone Is Different. No one can say if one or multiples of the above issues will affect how long Morphine will stay in your system specifically. And to be sure, no one has done specific scientific research on how long Morphine will stay in your system for every combination of these occurrences. However, it is generally understood the above factors do influence how long Morphine will stay on your system. It is better to plan a longer detection time than a shorter one just to be safe. Trust The Science – Not The Urban Legends.
We Have Answers To The Questions You Do Not Even Know To Ask. In 20 years, we have heard it all. Trust the experts and not the rumors and myths.
Over the last 20 years, Always Test Clean has been Expertly Answering Questions on drug tests from people just like you. Below, we have published some of the most common questions on “How Long Drugs Will Stay In Your System“, as well as how to how to flush drugs out of your system quickly and without detection.
We Are The Experts You Can Trust. The definition of an expert is someone having special skills or knowledge derived from training or experience. In our 20 years in business, we have sold 125,000 products to over 100,000 customers. During this period many competitors have come and gone. We are still here and helping people, just like you, on their journey to successful detoxification for a drug test.
Have A Question, Give Our Experts A Try.
References: How Long Will Morphine Stay In Your System For A Drug Test?
- Abbott Technology – Windows of Detection.
- Basel Proceedings – Detection Times of Drugs of Abuse in Blood, Urine, and Oral Fluid.
- CLIA Waived, Inc – Drug Test Detection Timetable.
- Confirm BioSciences – Rapid Drug Test Cut-Off And Detection Time.
- Cordent Health Solutions – Drug Reference Chart.
- Mayo Clinic – Clinical Interpretation Of Urine Drug Tests.
- National Library of Medicine – Collection Procedures and Policies.
- Redwood Drug Testing – Urine Drug Testing: Classification Table & Detection Time.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration – Clinical Drug Testing (SAMHSA) – Drug Testing.
- Virginia Department of Medicine – Drug Detection Windows.
Last Updated On