How To Pass A Coke Drug Test.
Learn How To Pass A Coke Drug Test. If your goal is to learn how to pass a Coke drug test, you have come to the right place. With Always Test Clean you will find solid facts, expert advice and proven strategies. Read and follow this article for your success in passing a Coke drug test quickly, confidently and without detection.
There Are Only 4 Ways To Pass A Coke Drug Test.
- Wait Until Your Body Clears The Coke Naturally. Coke will naturally clear out of your system over a period of time. The time frame to pass a Coke drug test can be from a few days to a few months depending on your Coke usage level and the drug test you take. If you have the time and you wait long enough, this will work 100% of the time.
- Trust Your Fate To Urban Legends Or Home Remedies. Various home remedies, urban legends and myths have been running around for years for passing drug tests. The tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass any Coke drug test no longer are reliable. Always Test Clean has developed an entire article entitled “The Truth About Using Home Remedies“. Take a few minutes to review this article.
- Use The Right Products To Detox For A Drug Test. Using the right products is the only sure ways to pass a drug test if you are dirty and do not have time. There are many detox products and they are not all created equal. Make sure you choose an industry leader that is legal to own, legal to use and cannot be detected.
- Don’t Do Coke. This strategy to pass any drug test seems obvious. However, this does not mean you are free from risk. You can still fail your Coke drug test and never have used Coke. You might want to read our article on a “False Positive Drug Test“.
There Are Only Four Coke Drug Tests You Might Face.
You Must Identify Which Coke Drug Test You Will Face. Each Coke drug test has its own strengths you must avoid and weaknesses in which you can take advantage. Each drug test requires not only a different strategy to pass, but also has vastly different times Coke will stay in your system.
- The Coke Urine Test is the most common by far due to its simplicity to administer, accuracy and immediate results. The common urine drug test is also the easiest to beat. There are more complex (expensive) urine drug tests that are much harder to beat, but they are relatively rare. These complex laboratory based tests are most often used to confirm a failed test when a legal or financial ramification is possible.
- The Coke Hair Test can detect drug usage in any hair that was growing anywhere on your body at the time you used the drug. Being bald will not help. The average drug detection time for s hair drug test is about 90 days but can be longer. As an example: if you used 12 months ago, any hair growing at that time is contaminated and can be detected. The hair drug test can also tell when and how much of a specific drug was used. However, these specific hair drug tests are rare and quite expensive.
- The Coke Saliva Test can be given anytime, anywhere and the results are immediate. The saliva drug test is not affected by the standard “tricks” and “techniques” used to beat the urine drug test. Because of these advantages to the testers, the saliva drug test is replacing the urine test for on-site and immediate results. The saliva drug detection times are generally shorter than for the urine test.
- The Coke Blood Test is very accurate, is the least used and has very short drug detection times. The blood drug test is currently the gold standard of drug testing. The blood drug test looks for the actual drug component in your blood. The blood drug test is most often given by insurance companies or law enforcement. You can often expect a urine drug test along with the blood test to provide a more complete overview of the person being tested.
Everyone Has A Different Time That Coke Will Stay In Their System.
The time Coke will stay in your system is based upon any Coke “Metabolites In Your System” at a point in time of your drug test. It is not based upon the amount of actual Coke in your drug test. (The exception is the blood drug test, which actually looks for the Coke in your bloodstream.) Each person will have what could be a substantial difference in how long Coke will stay in your system. Always Test Clean has an article you might want to review entitled “How Long Do Drugs Stay In Your System?” for more information.
How Long Does Coke Stay In Your System For A Drug Test?
Now – Choose The Drug Test You Will Face
Rely On The Information You Can Trust
Ever Clean Will Detoxify Your Body Completely.
You Now Can Detox Your Body Quickly And Permanently With Ever Clean by Detoxify. For those who would like to detox their body permanently from all sources there is the Detoxify Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program. Think of it. In 5 easy days you are clean forever. That is unless you reintroduce new toxins.
Ever Clean Detox is designed to completely detoxify your body. Ever Clean Detox completely removes prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, caffeine residue, nicotine, unhealthy food deposits and/or any environmental contaminates. Again, you will be toxin free until you choose to reintroduce new ones.
Watch This Short Video. To detoxify your body is simple in concept, but it is difficult to accomplish without the right information and the right strategy. Watch this short video to obtain a greater understanding on how to completely detoxify your body before your drug test.
Does Coke Show Up On A Drug Test?
Coke Will Show Up On All Drug Tests.
Yes, Coke, As Cocaine, Will Be On Every Drug Test. According to the Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association, Coke is considered one of the seven primary drugs that the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) has recommended be checked for on every drug test.
The Number Of Drugs For A SAMHSA Drug Test Has Changed. There once were only five drugs on the SHAMSA required list. That has been changed to seven primary drugs as of October 1, 2017 and they are now known as the “New SAMHSA Seven“.
These 7 Drugs Will Be On All Drug Tests You Will Face.
- Amphetamines (AMP) | Methamphetamines (mAMP)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Codeine | Morphine (MOP) | Heroin
- Hydrocodone | Hydromorphone
- Oxycodone (OXY) | Oxymorphone
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Ecstasy | Molly (MDMA)
You Might Fail Your Coke Test And Not Be Guilty.
This Is Called A False Positive Drug Test. The definition of a false positive drug test is when you fail a drug test and have not used the drug you tested positive for on that drug test. This “False Positive” is caused by caused by hundreds of products that are wrongly identified as illegal drugs or other drugs of concern. Common prescriptions, over the counter medications, herbs, vitamins or even foods can cause you a false positive drug test.
If You Fail You Are Assumed Guilty. If you fail due to a false positive drug test result you must prove yourself innocent. The testers do not need to do anything. Some testers are very helpful and some are not. You must handle your false positive drug test situation carefully to turn it around. For more information see the Always Test Clean article “What Can Cause A False Positive Drug Test?“
Home Remedies Are No Longer Reliable.
A Few Home Remedies Still Work, But They Are Few And Far Between.
The Testers Know All The Tricks Too! The people giving the tests know more tricks that you to get Coke out of your system. As many as possible of the testing procedures and the tests themselves have long ago been changed to take these Home Remedies, urban legends and myths into consideration. For A Comprehensive Review, See Home Remedies – What Works And What Does Not.
We Have Answers To The Questions You Do Not Even Know To Ask. In 20 years, we have heard it all. Trust the experts and not the rumors and myths.
Over the last 20 years, Always Test Clean has been Expertly Answering Questions on drug tests from people just like you. Below, we have published some of the most common questions on “How Long Drugs Will Stay In Your System“, as well as how to how to flush drugs out of your system quickly and without detection.
We Are The Experts You Can Trust. The definition of an expert is someone having special skills or knowledge derived from training or experience. In our 20 years in business, we have sold 125,000 products to over 100,000 customers. During this period many competitors have come and gone. We are still here and helping people, just like you, on their journey to successful detoxification for a drug test.
Have A Question, Give Our Experts A Try.
Last Updated On