Learn How To Pass A Drug Test For Weed
Why Did We Right This Article At This Time? Always Test Clean has written this article specifically to clear up the overall ambiguity on how to pass a drug test for weed. We will address not only how to pass a urine test for weed, but also how to pass the saliva (mouth swab), hair and blood tests.
Are You Confused? As you are probably aware from your own research, there is an almost overwhelming amount of information on the internet on how to pass a drug test for weed. Some Good – Some Bad – Some Just Plain Misleading.
You Must Have The Most Up To Date Information. Above all, this Always Test Clean article has been written to be as accurate and up to date as possible with the most information for 2017.
We also provide links to the best authorities so you can check our research and be sure of its timeliness and accuracy. For almost 20 years, over 100,000 people have trusted Always Test Clean to pass their drug tests. Trust the science. You are in good hands with Always Test Clean.
Basic knowledge of the following 4 steps is critical if you are going to pass your drug test for weed.
- Identify Which Weed Drug Test You Are Facing. There are just four drug tests for weed that everyone might face. You need to know which one or ones you will be given. The most common by far is the urine drug test for weed. Although less common, the hair, blood or/and saliva (mouth swab) tests are used where appropriate.
- Know How Long Does Weed Stay In Your System. The major problem with weed is it will be detectable in your system the longest period of all the drugs. Weed will also require the longest period of natural detoxification before it is no longer detectable. There are a host of other important variables for how long weed will stay your system. This includes the specific weed variation (type) you use, the length of time you have been using all types of weed in general, as well as significant other variables that are unique to you personally. The main take away is there is a window for weed detoxification that all people can rely upon.
- Identify The Most Effective Weed Detoxification Strategy For Your Situation. Each person is faced with their own unique variables when faced with a drug test for weed. Each type of weed drug test has it’s own unique strengths that you must avoid and each has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage. Passing a weed drug test need not be difficult nor complicated with the right information and strategy.
- Don’t Fall For The Old Home Remedies Or Urban Legends To Pass A Drug Test For Weed. Various home remedies, urban legends, myths and simple tricks have been running around for years that have been used for passing a drug test for weed. Home remedies like just drink a lot of water, take niacin, use sure gel or place something in your urine are all well-known to the testers. Labs have greatly improved their methods in detecting people trying to change the outcome of their weed drug test. Most of these tricks are not reliable and may even get you arrested.
There are four vastly different common drug tests. The most common weed drug test is for urine. Other weed drug tests are for saliva (mouth swab), hair or even blood.
The First Critical Step Is To identify Which Weed Drug Test You Ill Will Face.
Always Keep In Mind:
- Each weed drug test has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage.
- Each weed drug test has its own unique strengths that you must avoid.
Most people know that THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the chemical compound in weed responsible for the euphoric high.
The urine test for weed is the most common type used by employers due to its simplicity to administer, accuracy and quick results. The urine test for weed will show the presence of this drug in your system for up to many weeks. The length of weed detection time will vary greatly based upon a variety of variables. These variables are called your Personal Factors.
Urine Tests For Weed:
- Are Very Accurate At Detecting Weed Usage.
- Are The Most Often Administered Drug Test For Weed.
- Can Detect Weed Use Starting Within A Few Days And Can Be For As Long As A Few Months.
- The Samples Are Often Tested To Insure Sample Integrity And Adulteration. Most of the Tricks no longer work.
A hair drug test for weed may be used to determine weed use over usually a 90-day period of time. However in special circumstances, the hair follicle drug test detection times can run to even years. The hair drug test for weed can also tell when and how much of a specific drug was used under special circumstances. The hair drug test for weed can utilize any hair on your body.
The Hair Drug Test For Weed:
- Can Detect Weed Use Over Longer Periods.
- Does Not Usually Detect Short Term Use.
- Requires A Sample Of Hair About The Diameter Of A Pencil And 1.5 Inches Long.
- Can Be Taken From Anywhere On The Body. Being Bald Will Not Help.
- Can Not Be Done With A Single Hair Strand.
- Are Not significantly Affected By Brief Periods Of Abstinence.
- Can Sometimes Be Used To Determine When Use Occurred And/Or If Weed Use Has Been Discontinued.
- At One Time Hair Follicle Drug Test Detection Times Were Not Reliable. Those days are now gone. A Quote From Craig Medical: “In side-by-side comparison studies with urinalysis, hair drug testing for THC has uncovered significantly more drug use. In two independent studies, hair drug testing uncovered 5 to 10 times as many drug users as urinalysis for evidence of drug use.“
A saliva drug test for weed can be given anytime, anywhere and the results are accurate and immediate. The saliva drug test for weed, also known as the mouth swab drug test for weed, may be used if an employer or other tester is interested in knowing about ones recent drug use. However, the weed saliva test detection times are somewhat shorter than other drug tests.
Saliva Drug Test For Weed:
- Is Also Know As Mouth Swab, Mouth Swob, As Well As Saliva.
- Can Be Given By Untrained Individuals At Any Time And At Any Place.
- Is Becoming More Common Because Of The Above Advantages.
- Is Easy To Administer, But May Require Lab Processing To Ensure Accuracy.
- Weed Saliva Test Detection Times Are Short, Often Measured In Days.
The blood test for weed is very accurate, is the least used and has to be administered by a heath care professional. Blood test for weed is not commonly used due to their invasiveness, cost, required equipment and long waiting time to get results. The blood test for weed is usually given for insurance or law enforcement. This blood test may be used to determine amounts of weed in an employees system at that very moment. NOTE: Expect a urine drug test for weed to be given at the same time as the weed blood test.
“For the time being, a blood test is the most precise measure of active THC.” This is directly from section 6 of the legal website: Defense Matters – 6 Things We Learned About Marijuana Blood Testing.
The Blood Test For Weed :
- Is The Most Expensive Method Of Drug Testing.
- Is Considered The Most Intrusive Method Of Drug Testing.
- Is The Most Accurate Method Of Drug Testing.
- Is The Least Used Method Of Drug Testing Due To Cost.
There Is No Reliable Exact Time For Weed To Be Detectable In Your body. How long weed stays in your body will range from a few hours to many months depending on the weed drug test you are facing. The key to how to pass a weed drug test is to take advantage of each weed drug tests unique weaknesses and avoid each weed drug tests unique strengths.
Your detection time for a weed drug test is the from the time weed can be first be detected until weed is no longer detectable in your urine, hair, saliva or blood.
What Data Should You Trust? There is so much disinformation on the internet concerning weed drug detection. How do you trust which information is reliable. We suggest you look to the unbiased laboratories and the actual drug test manufacturer’s themselves. This is the information we trust.
The Sample Drug Test Detection Times We Trust:
- Alere is the leader in drug testing products and this is why we provide an Alere drug test with each urine product. This is so you can test yourself to make sure you will pass a weed drug test before being faced with the real thing. You may review the Alere Drug Detection Times and make the weed drug detection time decision for yourself.
- The probably the most trusted reference laboratory for drug testing information. For more information on weed drug test detection times check out Mayo Clinic Drug Detection Times
- For saliva weed detection we trust the Basel Study For Drug Detection Times which is based upon actual detection times of drugs of abuse on studies of controlled administration to volunteers or subjects who are forced to stop their (often chronic) use of drugs of abuse because of imprisonment or detoxification.
- Weed hair test drug detection times we reference the Omega Labs, a major supplier of weed hair tests. The Omega Labs also provides a good question and answer section on a weed hair test from the perspective of the people giving the tests.
The Variables For Weed Drug Detection Times.
Weed Detection Cut Off Levels. Weed drug tests will have various detection cut off levels. A different cut off level means some weed drug tests are more sensitive others. This is not a big deal as most weed sensitivity limits are well within a similar range. The most accepted level is 50 ng/mL. However, always base your personal weed detection time on worst case scenario and be safe.
Personal Factors. Other important variables for how long weed will stay your system will be the specific weed variation (type), the length of time you have been using weed, as well as other personal variables. The main take away is there is no weed detection time that all people can rely upon. Yes, weed detection times are not exact.
- Amount and Frequency of Use. Single or smaller doses of weed are generally not as detectable for as long a period of time as chronic or long-term use. Yes, one hit of weed might be detectable on a weed drug test. Second hand weed smoke is a possibility, but not a given. Handling weed can not be detected.
- Metabolic Rate: Individuals with slower body metabolism are prone to a longer weed detection times. People with high metabolisms tend to have a somewhat shorter drug detection times for most weed drug tests.
- Body Mass: Metabolism slows with increased body mass resulting in a longer weed drug detection times. The higher ones body fat the longer the weed drug detection period for the urine and weed saliva test. The weed drug detection times for body mass do not change with the hair or blood drug test.
- Physical Activity: Physically inactive individuals tend to have a longer weed drug detection times in general.
- Age: In general, human metabolism slows with age resulting in a longer weed drug detection times.
- Overall Health: Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health which can result in a longer weed drug detection times.
Weed Detection Times For Each Drug Test. With these personal variables in mind, here are the most likely weed detection times for each drug test.
|How Long Does Weed Stay In Your System?|
|Starts||1 Time||<4 Times
|Urine||2 Hours||5 – 8 Days||11 – 18 Days||22 – 35 Days||49 – 63 Days|
|Saliva||1 Hour||12 Hours||34 Hours||48 Hours||72 Hours|
|Hair||7 Days||90 Days||90 Days||90 Days||90 Days|
|Blood||1 Hour||1 Day||1 Day||2 Days||5 Days|
Again, there are so many variables, your times could vary. Plan on the worst case and be safe.
For more information on how log weed stays in your system for each individual drug test, select the one you will face below.
- How Long Does Weed Stay In Your Urine?
- How Long Does Weed Stay In Your Saliva?
- How Long Does Weed Stay In Your Hair?
- How Long Does Weed Stay In Your Blood?
Watch This Quick Video On Weed Detoxification.
Click On The Arrow To Start Video.
There Are Only 4 Ways TO Pass A Drug Test For Weed.
There Are Only Four Ways To Detox For Drug Testing. All of the volumes of information written on the best to detox for drug testing boils down to these four simple strategies. You will need to bet your fate on your pick.
- Wait Until The Drugs Clear Naturally. Drugs will naturally clear out of your system over a period of time. The time frame to detox for drug testing can be from a few days to over three months depending on the specific drug. If you have the time and if you do not reintroduce any new drugs, this will detoxify your body completely.
- Trust Your Fate To Luck, Myths Or The Many Urban Legends. The simple tricks and techniques that once worked to help you detox for drug testing no longer are reliable. Do not trust the internet marketing, your friends or any other unqualified people. They continue to foster these myths, urban legends and rumors. We have found all of these strategies to be less that reliable.
- Trust The Science. The science to detox for drug testing is relatively simple and inexpensive when compared to the alternative which is failure. To detox for drug testing is a mature science and there have been very few changes to the technology over the past decade. Sure, we now have a lot more drugs for which we can test. But the underlying technology is basically the same. Choose your detoxification product wisely, follow a few simple strategies and you have done the most one can do.
- Don’t Do Drugs. This strategy to detox for drug tests is obvious.
As stated before, weed drug testing have come a long way in the past few years. The old tricks are not reliable. If you have to pass a drug test for weed, you are going to have to rely on a scientific based product.
We have chosen very specific products for each weed drug test. These products are all the gold standards for urine, hair, saliva or blood drug tests. There is no need to make you choose between a bunch of products for the same solution. You need to stick with the best products to have the best chance to pass a weed drug test.
Our Products Are Legal To Own, To Use And Can’t Be Detected. Our products have all been prescribed by many health professionals for general detoxification around the world with tens of thousands sold. They are common off-the-shelf-products in the healthcare industry. You even see it in hospitals. They are the best of the best to pass a weed drug test.
Our products ability to detoxify the body to pass a weed drug test is just a real nice side effect of whole body detoxification in which we all can take advantage. No one will have the least bit of concern over your use. No one can detect you have used these products. They are all natural ingredients just blended in a unique way to make your job of passing a weed drug test easier and undetectable.
These Are The Products For Each Of The 4 Main Weed Drug Tests:
What Doesn’t Work – The Myths
Think About Your Chances. If you know these tricks, then the drug testers also know those tricks and more. The drug testers also know how to deal with these tricks. The drug testers have long ago adjusted the tests and testing methods to compensate for the naive people using them.
The Real Truth: If you pass a drug test using one of the following, you are just one of those lucky people. Nine out of ten people would not have passed, but the tricks are still getting the credit and the urban legends live on.
You hear and read a lot of interesting things when it comes to how drug tests for weed are conducted, what they can detect and how you can pass a drug test for weed. A good deal of the information we see and hear is less than accurate. In fact some is down right misleading. Always Test Clean has created this section on Weed Drug Test Facts vs Fiction in order to dispel some of the common drug testing myths by bringing you the facts.
You Must Have The Most Up To Date Information. In this fact vs fiction on weed drug testing, Always Test Clean has tried to present the most accurate and up to date as possible. We have also tried to provide the most reliable sources of information and provide you links to verify this fact vs fiction for the weed drug test. IN the end it is up to you to make the final decision. DO your own research. Make your own decisions. But in all cases, choose to be safe.
- Will Weed Be On My Drug Test?
- What Types Of Weed Will Be Detected?
- What An A Tester Or Employer Do In A Weed Drug Test Situation?
- What Can I Expect At My Drug Test?
- What Happens If You Fail My Weed Drug Test?
- Are Detox Drinks The Best Way To Pass A Drug Test For Weed?
- Can You Fail A Drug Test From Second Hand Smoke?
- Can One Hit Cause You To Fail?
- Can Smelling or Handling Weed Cause You To Fail?
- The Drug Testing Myths That Just Won’t Die.
- Can You Detox Drinking Water?
- Is Drinking A Diuretic Effective?
- Does Adding Masking Agent Help To Pass A Drug Test For Weed?
- Will Synthetic Urine Pass A Drug Test For Weed?
- Can You Substitute Urine To Pass A Drug Test For Weed?
- Can Taking A Lot Of Aspirin Help Pass A Drug Test For Weed?
- Can Taking Goldenseal Help Pass A Drug Test For Weed?
- Does Doing Excessive Exercise Help You Pass A Drug Test For Weed?
Weed Will Be On Any Major Drug Test?– A weed drug test is included in all types of drug tests. You will need to know how to pass a drug test for weed in all cases.
You must also be aware that other drugs are tested for along with the weed drug test. You need to be clean for all drugs or possibly face failure for a drug other than weed . Unfortunately, you will not know which drugs will be on your test before hand, so be prepared be tested for the all major drugs.
All of our urine drug test products for weed contain a free urine drug test for all of the 12 drugs you might face. This is a $40 value for free.
The weed drug test looks for the metabolites your body creates from the week source. All forms of weed that include THC will be detectable including hash, hash oil and edibles.
What Can An Employer to Do? Employers have a right to do randomized drug testing for weed on a regularly scheduled basis or under the premise of reasonable suspicion. Employers may also request a test within a short window so the employee is unprepared to cheat on their weed drug test. Employers also have the option to test with any single or combination of weed drug tests. The urine drug testing is not their only legal option.
Pre-employment: Prospective employees usually have no legal right to challenge a pre-employment weed drug test. An employer can generally require you to take any test as a condition of employment, as long as they follow the rules. If you don’t want to take the test, you can take yourself out of the running for the job. That is pretty much your only solution to taking the weed drug test unless you are willing to utilize a strategy to beat that test.
Employee: Workers who are already employed may be able to challenge their employers’ weed drug testing plans in certain situations depending on local labor law and local regulations. Avoid signing anything that gives your employer the right to arbitrarily test you. However, stating your objections might only make the employer suspicious. If you think you are being unjustly tested, you may have cause for legal action. Some jurisdictions forbid on-the-job drug testing except in safety-sensitive position, but they are rare.
Why Do Employers Drug Test?
- Deter employees from abusing alcohol and drugs.
- Prevent hiring individuals who use illegal drugs.
- Be able to identify early and appropriately refer employees who have drug and/or alcohol problems.
- Provide a safe workplace for employees.
- Protect the general public and instill consumer confidence that employees are working safely.
- Comply with State laws or Federal Regulations.
- Benefit from Workers’ Compensation Premium Discount programs.
- Legally Reduce Their Legal Liability.
You Will Probably Not Know Which Drugs Will Be Tested. It is always safe to assume that if you are concerned about weed, it will be on your test.
Which Drugs Can Be Tested? There are an almost unlimited number of drugs that a given test can look to detect. Weed detection might not be your only concern.
The Basic Drug Test. The most common drug tests contain the big five: Cocaine, Marijuana, Amphetamines, Opiates and PCP. This includes any substance that contains any amount of that drug or its derivatives. This is the one you can expect for a DOT Drug Test (Department of Transportation) or most any federal, state or local government agency.
The Enhanced Drug Test. There are other drug tests that are available in an amazing combination of drugs from one single drug up to 14 specific drugs. These drug tests often do not cost much more than a basic drug test. Many employers will just choose one of these enhanced drug tests primarily for liability issues. Most legally mandated tests include more than the big five. One just does not know how many more or which ones.
These combination drug tests could include any combination of the following drugs: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines, Phencyclidine (PCP), Barbiturates, Benzodiazepenes, OxyContin / Oxycodone, Methamphetamine (Meth | Crystal Meth), Buprenorphine, Methadone, MDMA (Ecstasy), Propoxyphene (PPX), as well as Tricyclic Antidepressants. All these drug tests will detect any amount of any substance that contains one of these drugs.
What Can The Drug Testers Determine? The drug testers can determine which drug has been used and which ones have not been used. Except for a specific hair drug test, the urine, saliva or blood test can not tell when or how much of a specific drug was used. A specific and expensive hair drug test can determine not only which drug was consumed, but also when and how much. All hair drug tests can detect drugs in any hair growing on your body when the drug was consumed. This means if you have hair 18 inches long, the detection period could go back about 12 months. These are enhanced hair drug tests are not usually requested.
Conclusion. The drugs you will be tested for are completely up to the people giving the tests. This is why you will never know which drugs you will be tested for with complete confidence. It is best to be prepared to be tested for any drug.
What To Expect At Your Typical Drug Test. We will address the weed drug test for urine as the example. If the facility is typical, you’ll start by replacing your street clothing with a gown. Sometimes this does not happen, but be prepared. An escort will most likely take you a restroom where the faucets might be turned off and colored water might add to the toilet water to reduce the likelihood of your tampering. Your escort might also watch you urinate or remain nearby. It is usually illegal to watch you urinate unless the urine drug testing has been ordered by a court.
Your urine sample is often tested at the facility with a simple device, but not always. Again, be prepared for an immediate result. The urine screening device is dipped into the sample of your urine. A pass or fail result is provided within a few minutes. If you do not pass a urine drug test or if there could be legal ramifications or if you protest the results, the drug testers might send the sample to a lab to confirm the results with more sophisticated tests.
- Urine Test For Weed: An employee is usually sent to a lab for a urine drug test. The test is usually scheduled a few days in advance. The test takes less than an hour unless you are under suspicion of drug use on the job. Then you might be escorted to the drug testing facility. The results are either immediate or it takes a few days depending on the lab. The drug testing lab makes the determination of the pass or fail for the urine drug test.
- Saliva Test For Weed: The saliva drug test can be administered by the employer at the employment site at any time. The result is immediate. You might have no warning. Many times you are sent off for another type of test for confirmation if you first fail the saliva drug test.
- Hair Test For Weed: The hair dug test must be sent off to a special drug testing lab. The hair drug testing is usually scheduled a few days to a week in advance. Any hair on one’s body can be used. Being bald does not help and in fact could make the detection time longer. Hair drug testing usually looks for drug usage in the 90 days before the test. However, the test can reach back much farther in some circumstances. The results might take a week or more.
- Blood Test For Weed: The blood drug test must be administered by a health care professional and the results can take a week or longer. The test is usually scheduled a few days to a week in advance. This test can be administered at the place of work, a health care facility or ever at one’s home. Usually urine drug testing is administered at the same time and those results also might take a week or longer.
Drug Tests Are Not Infallible. This is the drug testers dirty little secret. There has been many a person who failed with no clue as to why and with little or no recourse to prove their innocence.
- Many Have Failed A With No Clue As To Why. It is understood that about 5% of all people fail and are not guilty. That is 5 out of every 100 people fail. The really bad thing is they are not only judged guilty on the spot, but it is up to you to prove your innocence. Common prescription medications, over the counter medications, various foods, vitamins supplements, diseases, as well as even their ethnic background or second hand use can be wrongly identified as illegal drugs or other drugs of concern.
- The Drug Testing Labs Have Problems. There are currently over 1,000 drug testing labs in the United States. Studies have shown that less than a 100 of these labs meet federal standards and most states do not regulate their testing labs. Some of these labs are suspected of false drug tests as high as 7% due to bad training, bad testing procedures, faulty tests or just incompetence. Get the wrong lab and/or the wrong drug tester and you just might be in trouble.
- Many Times You Are The Problem. Let’s be honest here. We are talking high-tech. Don’t try to take a short cuts. Don’t try to second guess the strategies or blend strategies. Follow through with the instructions. The better you follow the strategies the better the results. The more you change the strategy, the more you lower your chances to detoxify your body. Almost all the failures of our strategies can be traced back to the user not following the strategy as prescribed.
- Ask For A Second Test. Keeping the above issues in mind you might want to ask for a second test if you frail the first one. Urine tests are the least accurate of the four major tests. Use this to your advantage if you end up failing your first screening. Once you’ve failed, there’s no harm in asking for another chance. Say you disagree with the results and would like to take another. Be insistent on your innocence and keep pushing for that second one and in many cases, they will let you. Beware. A second failure could remove all chances for an appeal.
- Consider A Challenge If You Don’t Pass. You might be able to challenge the test if it wasn’t administered properly. Review your company’s policy and your state’s laws to make sure they match up. You might be able to get the test thrown out, giving you an opportunity to take it again at a later date after your body has had a longer chance to rid itself of the offending drug.
Detox Drinks Work Fine, But Are Older Technology. However, they do have some downside. Detox drinks for a drug test are basically an older technology. Effective but older. Detox Drinks have been around for many decades and some still swear by them.
We still do provide detox drinks for a drug test in the form of Ready Clean and XXtra Clean. They have been around since the early 1990’s. Both of these products require a PreCleanse to reach maximum effectiveness which requires significantly more time before your test. They are also quite bulky, cost a lot to ship to you and have a limited shelf life. We prefer the newer technology which are the Detox Pills.
Why Are Detox Pills Better?
We Currently Recommend Detox Pills. They contain all the ingredients of the detox liquid as well as the PreCleanse in one easy to use 3 capsule system. The time between when you start your detoxification program and the time you can take your test is also somewhat shortened when compared to a Detox Drink.
The (3) detox pills in Instant Clean are also much easier to take with you to the office or when traveling, are quick to become effective and they cost less to ship to you. Everything being equal we recommend the detox pills over the detox liquid. You can make your own choice.
Positive tests are “likely to be rare” from second hand smoke and would be limited to the hours immediately post-exposure, and occurring only under environmental circumstances where exposure is obvious.” Like, for example, sealing yourself in a car with several smokers for several hours and then peeing in a cup shortly thereafter.
A group associated with the U.S. Library Of Science did a study investigating if second hand smoke from weed could lead to positive results in a urine drug test. The researchers placed 12 people in an enclosed room for about 1 hour. One person smoked weed while the others did not. The we people had to take a urine drug test 13 times over the following 34 hours. Only one participant failed their weed drug test. That person had weed detectable for only a brief period up to 6 hours after inhaling weed from second hand smoke.
Many people assume that simply being around pot-smokers and marijuana smoke isn’t likely to result in trouble during a weed drug test and that has been the general scientific consensus in the past. But as weed has gotten more potent, scientists decided to investigate if secondhand smoke from strong strains of cannabis could lead to positive drug test results.
There are people concerned that even smelling weed would put you at risk for a weed drug test. The answer is a resounding: Nonsense – No Chance.
Various urban legends, myths and simple tricks have been running around for years for passing drug tests in general, including the weed drug test. Legends like just drink a lot of water or place something in your urine are all well-known to the testers. They are not reliable at this time.
Labs have greatly improved their methods in detecting those specimens that have been tampered with by the donor.
Below is take from OHS Health & Safety Services a major source of information on drug testing provided to industry.
“Cheating drug tests by “adulterating” urine samples, or altering a specimen by changing its concentration, is a common practice that drug abusers use to hide the presence of drugs in their system. Previously, some abusers were able to pass a drug test by using one of these strategies. But new lab technologies are now detecting drugs in samples that were altered and un-testable before. Today, lab tests measuring specific gravity, pH, creatinine levels, and temperature are determining “positive” and “negative” results – and attempts at cheating drug tests – more accurately than ever.
Lab tests today can often indicate that the sample is not from the donor. In a somewhat humorous case, a man substituted his sample with that of his wife. When the specimen failed the temperature test, subsequent lab testing indicated “he” was pregnant.
Adulterated samples will throw pH levels off or exhibit substances not normally found in urine. In cases where a definite positive or negative result cannot be determined, donors may be required to resubmit a sample under “direct observation” supervision. New lab testing methods now easily determine the presence of nitrites, such as the masking agent found in Klear®. Once nitrites are detected, further testing removes the masking effect to discover which drugs are present. Laboratories are constantly updating testing methods as new adulterants enter the market.”
Let’s Look At The Facts.
- Drug Users, The Blogs And The Typical Internet Sites Say: Yes The Tricks Work Every Time.
- The Drug Testing Companies Say: No The Tricks Do Not Work and Scientifically Here Is Why.
Who would you believe? Who Do You Bet Your Passing A Weed Drug Test On?
Like all technical innovations, the science of drug testing has come along way in the past few years. The tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass a weed drug test no longer are reliable.
The tests and testing methods have been adjusted to compensate to a great degree for many of these tricks and urban legends. You are not the first one to hear about them. The testers know all these tricks and the testers are watching to see if you are trying to beat their drug test.
On the other side, the basic person giving your drug test knows little about how the drug test work. They just know how to read if you have passed or failed. They are also trained to keep a sharp lookout to the most common ways to beat the weed drug test.
How Did These Legends Get Started In The First Place? The most common thought is that people who would have passed their drug tests anyway tried one of these “Tricks” and passed. They then thought it was the “trick” strategy that got them through and they started telling anyone who would listen. That person passed on blind luck and not the science. If fact, in most cases they actually increased their chances of getting caught and that in itself could create a major mess. Some of the urban legends are actually based upon science, just not implemented in a way that would work reliably.
Does Drinking Water Help Pass A Drug Test For Weed? No doubt you’ve heard about dilution for passing a urine drug test for weed. It is true that it will help remove metabolites from your urine for a short period of time. At the same time you will have diluted your urine to the point where natural ingredients that are typically checked for in a urine drug test will not be present. The change of these markers are obvious to the trained individual. If they see any of these markers they will surely be suspicious and will probably add tests, reject your sample or find some way to flunk you.
The diuretic drug test method is defined as any substance that increases urine output. Caffeine, cranberry juice, grapes juice, apple cider vinegar, Midol, coffee, Soda, beer and tea are common diuretics. Water, though also effective in helping weed smokers “beat” the test, is not a diuretic. See Drink A Lot Of Water. Consuming diuretic fluids just prior to taking a urine test hopefully dilutes the concentration of drug metabolites in the sample below the threshold of detection. However, this effect is only temporarily. Because weed’s primary metabolite is fat soluble, consuming no amount of fluids – even diuretic fluids – will permanently “flush” it out of one’s system. Once the short-term effect of the diuretic wears off and the urine returns to its proper concentration, weed metabolites will once again become readily detectable.
The dirty little secret of the Diuretic Drug Test Method is that using diuretics also flush natural markers from your body such as H, Specific Gravity, Oxidants, Nitrite, Glutaraldehyde and Creatinine . Tests to check for the normal balances are easy to check for and often are in your standard urine drug test for weed.
If you are going to utilize the Diuretic Drug Test Method one must make sure all the natural markers are again establish in the right amounts. All the urine drug test for weed products we use are very carefull to again establish in the right amounts of all the common markers.
In the end, the Diuretic Drug Test Method is just a variation of Drinking A Lot Of Water.
Does Cranberry Juice Help Pass A Drug Test For Weed? Take a diuretic like cranberry juice will help you substances urinate. Some home remedy sources suggest that, by stimulating urination, diuretics help to “flush” a user’s system of drug metabolites. However, this method isn’t well-supported by scientific evidence. Claims that cranberry juice can “flush your system” are unfounded.
Heck, if you are going to flush your system for a drug test, why not use some of the other more effective diuretics like coffee, herbal tea, beer or iced tea. In the end they would be just as effective as the Cranberry Juice Drug Test Method.
This Cranberry Juice drug test method yet another variation of Drinking A Lot Of Water. Quoting Ask Men | Common Myths on common myths, a non-biased website: “Some say you can beat a test by guzzling cranberry juice or some other fruit juice before a urine test. Sure, it’ll make you pee like mad, but it won’t do anything to flush drugs out of your system any faster.” Can you afford the risk?
Does Niacin Help Pass A Drug Test For Weed? First, what in niacin? Vitamin B3 is one of 8 B vitamins. It is also known as niacin (nicotinic acid) and has 2 other forms, niacinamide (nicotinamide) and inositol hexanicotinate, which have different effects from niacin.
This niacin drug test myth seems to have started as a result of a book written in the ’70s by L. Ron Hubbard, called ‘Clear Body, Clear Mind’. In his book, Hubbard (who didn’t have any medical or nutritional training) laid out a detoxification program that he claimed would help people get rid of all the toxins in their bodies, including prescription and non-prescription drugs and pesticides. Niacin was one of the things he recommended. At some point in time, someone probably just thought Niacin = Detox = Pass Your Drug Test and the legend began. It does not work.
The Niacin Drug Test Instructions: (From Stuff Stoners Like)
- You’ll first have to stop smoking weed at least three to five days before your test.
- Buy niacin pills and take ’em
- Drink lots of water
- Pee a lot
This niacin flush drug test is just a variation of Drinking A Lot Of Water. Taking the niacin does not affect the drug test in the least.
There is no scientific evidence that niacin helps you beat a urine blood test. Additionally, high doses of niacin can result in itchy skin reactions (and, at very high doses, liver damage.)
The Bottom Line: If the niacin drug test method was real, the industry would have found a way to eliminate this variable. If you use this method, you are at serious risk.
Does Sure Gel Help Pass A Drug Test For Weed? Sure Gel Fruit Pectin is a dry pectin product is used to make either cooked jams and jellies or quick-and-easy freezer jams and jellies.
Note: The Certo Drug Test, Jello Drug Test, Sure Gel Drug Test and the Sure Jell Drug Test are the same method.
The Sure Gel Drug Test Instructions: (From Stuff Stoners Like)
- About three hours before your UA test, take a few sips off your Gatorade and then drop in a whole packet of Certo.
- Shake until the Certo has completely dissolved in the Gatorade. It will become really thick like jelly.
- Drink it. All of it. It might be nasty but you’ve got a test to beat, man.
- Drink the rest of that gallon of water. You don’t have to chug the whole thing in one sitting, you’ve got several hours before the drug test.
- Urinate at least 3-4 times before leaving your sample for the UA test to ditch any contaminated urine before the certo bound the THC in your intestines.
- 1 hour before the urine test take that B-vitamin pill to add some color to your urine
Pectin is a naturally occurring chemical found in plants often used in the production of jams and jellies. Anecdotal stories claim that pectin coats the walls of either the stomach or the bladder, preventing the passage of drug metabolites. Neither claim is supported by scientific evidence.
This Sure Gel Drug Test Method (Sure Jell Drug Test) is just a variation of Drinking A Lot Of Water. Taking the sure gel (sure jell) does not affect the drug test in the least. You will see that some people say the Sure Gel Drug Test Method works. Many say the Sure Gel Drug Test Method does not work. Can you afford the risk?
Does Palo Azul Work To Pass A Drug Test For Weed? The Palo Azul Drug Test Method is based upon taking a small amount of palo azul and making a weak tea. The palo azul tea is made from the eysenhardtia polystachya herb, more commonly known as kidney wood or palo azul, which is Spanish for “blue stick.”
The Palo Azul Instructions: (From Stuff Stoners Like)
- Put the large pot filled with 1 1/2 gallons of water on a high flame.
- Put in 1 oz of Palo Azul bark into the water when it has started boiling.
- Cover the large pot to stop evaporation. Let the Palo Azul boil for 60 minutes.
- Remove the bark, it has no reason to stay in.
- For the best results drink a gallon of tea the day before your drug test.
This Palo Azul drug test method yet another variation of Drinking A Lot Of Water. Drinking the Palo Azul teas does not affect the drug test in the least. You will see that some people say the Palo Azul Test Method works. Many say the Palo Azul Drug Test Method does not work. Can you afford the risk?
Does Adding Masking Agent Help To Pass A Drug Test For Weed? Masking methods are used to defeat a drug test by hiding the drug of concern. Don’t try to mask the urine sample. The testers have seen it all. Most household substances (such as bleach or vinegar) will radically alter the pH of your urine, which will make it obvious that you have tampered with the sample. Diluting the sample by adding water can also raise red flags by changing the color and/or temperature of your urine; a clear sample will probably be rejected offhand, as will a lukewarm one. –
Does Adding Water To Urine Help To Pass A Drug Test For Weed? A “dilute specimen” is a urine sample that has a higher than average water content. The goal when diluting a sample is to minimize the drug levels visible in urine. Laboratories have specific cut-off points where, even if the drug is detected, it will not be marked as a positive result because there is very little in the sample.
Does Adding Bleach To Urine Help To Pass A Drug Test For Weed? Warning: Drinking bleach to pass a drug test for weed can be deadly in any amount.
Adding Bleach (chlorine) to your own urine is another adulterate that is routinely used to beat a urine drug test for meth. Bleach will change the pH to the point you should be dead (they often test for pH) and bleach can easily be smelled. Drinking bleach will blind you and maybe even kill you and yes, people actually try this).
Adding bleach to your urine. These chemicals are acids and bases, so they’ll change your urine’s pH level, but aren’t definitively known to eliminate drug metabolites. Additionally, your tester may be able to tell that you’ve tampered with your test from the smell, appearance, and/or chemical composition of your urine. Never drink bleach. Drinking bleach will blind you and maybe even kill you and yes, people actually try this.
Can You Use Vinegar To Pass A Drug Test For Weed? Either way, the only thing vinegar does is radically change the pH of your urine if added directly and most current drug tests look at pH as an indicator you are trying to beat your drug test. No one is sure how this one got started. It’s one more home remedy that’s totally useless for passing a drug test. Also, vinegar can decrease the pH of the urine and increasing its acidity. This might accelerate the excretion of weed metabolites from the fat cells in your body.
Adding vinegar to your urine. These chemicals are acids and bases, so they’ll change your urine’s pH level, but aren’t definitively known to eliminate drug metabolites. Additionally, your tester may be able to tell that you’ve tampered with your test from the smell, appearance, and/or chemical composition of your urine.
Can You Pass A Drug Test For Weed With Visine? Visine eye drops are decongestants. Visine works by constricting swollen blood vessels in the eye, which reduces redness. The ability of Visine to help you pass a weed drug test is troublesome. There is some evidence that adding Visine to a urine sample can affect the outcome of a urine drug test by rendering the drug test inconclusive at best. That is the positive. The negative is that an inconclusive urine drug test for weed often is followed by an adulteration test. Visine in urine may be detected various and common adulteration methods.
Will Synthetic Urine Pass A Drug Test For Weed? There are a wide variety of synthetic available on the internet and over-the counter. Most are of dubious value as they are easily detectable. For your legal protection it is critical that you do not use these methods for any government or legally required drug test including military, civil service and especially probation as you could end up in jail.
- They are illegal to own or use in many jurisdictions.
- They require controlling the temperature of the urine to a normal level of between about 95 and 100 degrees. This is difficult when under supervision in a weed drug testing situation.
- Synthetic urine must be used in 4 minutes or less from unpacking. This means if there is a delay of more than 4 minutes between when you use the synthetic urine and when the drug test is used, you could fail. Ever wonder why the make you wait so long? There’s your answer.
- Synthetic urine also tends not to have the tell-tale bubbles on top of the urine and/or some synthetic urine have an odd smell that will alert the testers. They know all these tricks.
Many labs and collection sites will reject your specimen if they suspect it is synthetic, they might ask you to urinate again under direct observation or send your sample off for a more comprehensive laboratory series of tests that can tell the you’re trying to beat your weed drug test with synthetic urine.
Can You Substitute Urine To Pass A Drug Test For Weed? Lab tests today can often indicate that the sample is not from the donor. In a somewhat humorous case, a man substituted his sample with that of his wife. When the specimen failed the temperature test, subsequent lab testing indicated “he” was pregnant. If you choose this method, you might want to test the other persons urine before you use it. You must then be very careful to hide the source from the testers and yet still maintain a specific temperature. Yes, most drug testers now look for temperature to see if there is substitution. If you get caught, you are in a real bind.
Can Taking Aspirin Help Pass A Drug Test For Weed? High dosages of Aspirin taken before your test sometimes covers THC by creating a false negative. THIS IS ONLY UNDER IDEAL CIRCUMSTANCES, only for the dip test and not for the more comprehensive laboratory tests. You must be sure of the urine drug test for weed before your attempt this adulteration technique.
Can Taking Goldenseal Help Pass A Drug Test For Weed? Goldenseal Drug Test Method was never really effective for helping anyone pass a urine drug test meth. No one knows where this urban legend started. The science just does not support this one in any way.
Does Doing Excessive Exercise Help You Pass A Drug Test For Weed? The aim for exercising is to reduce weight to decrease the stored fats in the body. Losing weight (real weight, not just water weight from taking diuretics) helps you cut down on the amount of metabolites your body stores at any given time. The problem with this is that it takes a long time. The best way to use exercise in order to pass a drug test is to maintain a regular work out to reduce weight.