Want To Lean How To Pass A Hair Drug Test?
If you want to learn how to pass a hair drug test quickly and easily you have come to the right place. Always Test Clean has been focused on helping people learn how to pass a hair drug test for almost 20 years. We are the experts you can rely upon. You are in good hands with Always Test Clean.
To pass a hair drug test requires specific knowledge, the right strategy and the correct application of this knowledge by you. Passing a hair drug test can be a process where not everything always goes right and not everything is under your control. However, if you follow our advice, you will learn how to pass a hair follicle drug test quickly and easily.
Can You Learn How To Pass A Hair Drug Test? Yes, you can learn how to pass a hair drug test with confidence. This article is will be your starting point in learning how to pass a hair drug test.
What You Will Learn In This Article. We will:
- teach you what to do and not do to pass hair drug test.
- explain the strengths and weakness of the hair drug test.
- demystify the urban legends and tricks to beat a hair drug test.
- show you exactly how to pass a hair drug test with the least amount of risk.
What Is A Hair Drug Test? The hair drug test detects the presence of a variety of drugs captured inside your hair follicles. The hair drug test must be given by a healthcare professional and then be sent off to a laboratory for analysis.
What Are Typical Hair Follicle Drug Test Detection Times? Typical hair follicle drug test detection times is about 90 days. This contrasts with urinalysis that has a drug detection time typically less than a week. Blood or saliva tests typically have a drug detection time of a few days. Please see Hair Follicle Drug Test Detection Times.
Who Requires You To Take A Hair Drug Test? Most often a hair follicle drug test is ordered by an employer or a court system. Companies in transportation, safety, defense, transit and aviation are often required to hair test. Other often requiring hair drug testing are hospitals, media corporations, schools, and universities. Some federal agencies, states, and local governments may also require hair drug testing.
Now Let’s Learn How To Pass A Hair Drug Test.
The term hair drug test, hair follicle drug test and hair follicle test are interchangeable. We will use all three in this article. The are the same test.
We have included a great deal of information on how to pass a hair drug test in this article. Much of it might not seem important now. However, take the time to look it over. It is better to have reviewed this information and not needed it, then to wish you had taken that time.
Learning How To Pass A Hair Drug Test?
Just What Is A Hair Drug Test? A hair drug test looks for drugs within the hair shaft itself, rather than in body fluids like urine, saliva or blood. Compared to these other tests, a hair drug test is highly resistant to an individual trying to pass a hair drug test by adulterating the sample, substituting samples or by simply abstaining from drug use for a few days.
The Hair Follicle Test Can Tell When And How Much. A hair follicle test can be fairly accurate at telling when you started using a specific drug, how long you used it and when you stopped using it. It can also be structured to tell how much of a specific drug was used. This type of hair drug test is very expensive and rarely used.
OMG, What This Can Mean. Should the situation require, a hair follicle test can:
- Tell Which Drugs Are Being Used.
- The Quantities Of A Specific Drug Consumed.
- When The Drug Was Used.
Why The Hair Follicle Test? Some clinical studies have proven that a hair follicle test is up to 5 – 10 times more effective in identifying drug users than urinalysis. In other words, 85% of the drug users identified by the hair follicle test might have made it through the urine screen. This is why the hair follicle test is often required in may job positions. It is very good at what it does. It detects drug usage over a long period.
Along with a longer hair follicle drug detection times, the hair drug test provides a greater challenge to those applicants who try to cheat. What makes it harder to adulterate is:
- The Collector Takes The Sample Directly From You And It Is Never Out Of Their Sight.
- You Cannot Replace Your Hair With Someone Else’s.
- You Cannot Adulterate (Change) The Hair By Placing Anything In Or On Your Sample.
- You Cannot Eat Or Drink Anything That Will Affect Your Hair Sample.
What Can A Hair Drug Test Detect? The following are the basic drugs on most hair drug tests. There is an almost unlimited combinations of what drugs can be tested for on a hair drug test. You will not know which in advance which combination of drugs will be on your test. You would best to be ready for all drugs. We have BOLDED the prescription names and the mother drugs.
- Marijuana (THC) | Weed, Edibles, Hash and Cannabis.
- Cocaine (COC) | Crack.
- Opiates (OPI) | Heroin, Codeine, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Lortab and Tramadol.
- Oxycodone (OXY) | Oxycodone, Vicodin, Oxycontin and Percocet.
- Amphetamines (AMP) | Adderall, Ritalin, Phentermine, Dexedrine, MDMA, MDA and MDEA.
- Methamphetamines (mAMP) | Crystal Meth
- Benzodiazepines (BZO) | Alprazolam (Xanax), Diazepam (Valium), Oxazepam (Serax), Temazepam (Restoril), Chlordiazepoxide (Librium), Desmethylchlordiazepoxide, Triazolam (Halcion), Lorazepam (Ativan), Flurazepam (Dalmane), Desalkylflurazepam, Midazolam, Clonazepam (Klonopin), Clorazepate (Tranxene) and 7-Aminoclonazepam.
- Barbiturates (BAR) | Amytal, Nembutal, Secona, Amobarbital, Butabarbital, Butalbital, Pentobarbital, Phenobarbital and Secobarbital.
- Buprenorphine (BUP) | Subutex and Suboxone.
- Methadone (MTD)
- Propoxtphene (PCP)
- Ecstasy (MDMA) | Molly.
- Propoxyphene (PPX) | Darvocet, Hydrochloride, Propoxyphene and Norpropoxyphene.
The Following Drug Tests Must Be Requested At An Additional Cost To The Tester.
- Ketamine | Becoming more common.
- Synthetic Marijuana | K2, Spice – Becoming more common.
- Flexeril | Cyclobenzaprine
The Following Drug Tests Are Typically Not Screened For In A Hair Drug Test.
- Mushrooms – Mescaline – Peyote
- Anabolic Steroids
Do I Need To Worry About A False Positive Hair Test? A “false positive” means the laboratory detected a substance in your hair even though that drug was not in your system. There are certain substances that can appear as something else. Certain substances, as well as over the counter medications or prescription drugs, may result in false positives due to the way they react with the hair drug test. For example, poppy seeds and dextromethorphan have led to a false positive result for opiates. Decongestants (which contain ephedrine) may result in a false positive for amphetamines. Other examples could be products with hemp and nasal sprays. Even over the counter medications like Midol, Ibuprofen, Sudafed, Vicks nasal spray, or Vicks 44 can cause a false positive under certain circumstances.
A false positive is certainly a worry for anyone taking a hair follicle test. However, a false positive happens very infrequently. For more in formation see False Positive Test.
There Are Only 4 Ways To Pass A Hair Drug Test.
The key to learning how to pass a hair follicle drug test is simplicity. if you are facing a hair drug test, you will have to choose on of the four strategies below. There Are No Other Choices.
- Wait Until The Drugs Clear Naturally. If you have the time, you can pass your hair drug test by not introducing any drug of concern into your system for at least 110 days and then getting a hair cut. If you wait long enough, this will work 100% of the time.
- Trust Your Fate To Luck Or Urban Legends. There are a bunch of urban legends and tricks to pass a hair drug test that have run around for many years. For a hair drug test these tricks will not work. For the hair drug test, If the drug is there, it is there. See more about the Tricks And Urban Legends.
- Use A Hair Detox Product. The are very few effective detoxification products for your hair. The problem is that most hair cleansing products a hair follicle test try to remove the drug from within your hair follicle. Being the drugs are deep within the hair follicle itself, the drugs cannot be removed without destroying the hair follicle itself. Don’t let anyone tell you they can get them out. You can not. The only product we know that will work successfully is Ultra Clean Shampoo. It does not try to remove the drug from inside the hair follicle. It works by sealing the drug away from the hair drug test. See more on How The Hair Drug Test Works.
- Don’t Ever Do Drugs. This strategy to pass a hair drug test is obvious.
How The Hair Follicle Test Works.
How The Hair Follicle Contamination Takes Place. Medications, prescriptions and / or controlled substances are ingested, smoked or injected into your body. They can even taken in from the environment. Your body converts “metabolizes” these materials into “metabolites”. These metabolites move through the blood stream and become entrapped in any hair growing on your body always in amounts roughly proportional to the amount of the substance ingested. The drug metabolites are now part of your hair follicle itself and they can not be removed without destroying your hair follicle. As your hair grows out it leaves a nice calendar of drug usage.
The Structure Of A Hair Follicle. All hair follicles are made up three layers. The inner layer is the medulla. The next layer is the cortex and the outer layer is the cuticle. The metabolites are deposited within the cortex layer as it feeds off the blood and grows. The cuticle, or the outer shell, makes up the majority of the follicle and is formed by tightly packed scales in an overlapping structure similar to roof shingles. This is what you see when you look at one’s hair. This is also the part of you hair you take care of for cosmetic purposes.
How The Hair Follicle Test Works. The actual hair collection usually is preformed in a clinical setting by a trained collector. The hair sample must be sent off for evaluation to a specialized lab.
- The Collection Process. First, the hair sample can be obtained from any part of the body. It is usually taken from the head hair. This hair sample is most often taken as close to the scalp as possible to provide a recent view of your usage. Shaving your head will not work as under arm, leg hair or even pubic hair samples can be used. The testers can combine hair samples taken from different locations on the body to get the necessary quantity for a hair sample if necessary.
- The Hair Testing Process. The hair sample is cut it into very small pieces. This hair pieces are soaked in a solvent that causes some of the metabolites to go into suspension. The solution is then placed in a centrifuge and separated. The sample is then subjected to a specific hair analysis test. Each hair test has its own set of metabolites (drugs) it identifies. The results are read, a conclusion made and your test results are provided back to the people who scheduled the hair follicle test. The results typically take a week or so to get back to the tester.
Your Hair Sample For Your Hair Drug Test Is About 1 1/2 Inch Long.
Taking The Hair Sample. At the collection site, an approximate 1 1/2 inch hair sample is taken from the base of the scalp to provide the most current potential for drug use. The width of hair needed is about the size of a pencil eraser tip. The collection process tries to make this sampling as unobtrusive as possible. It is taken from an area near the scalp where it can be least seen and cause you the least amount of cosmetic grief possible. If you feel the sample is being taken from an area that on your scalp that is not appropriate for your needs, please by all means request that the sample be taken form a less obtrusive area. Be nice and do not demand. The collector does not have to oblige you.
In situations where the donor doesn’t have long enough hair to give the required sample or is bald, the collector can use any other body hair instead. They can also combine hair from different pats of your body to make up the sample. For men, the most often optional sites are from the underarm hair and then leg hair. For most women, well there is a problem. Like we said, any hair can be used in a pinch. Or they have the right to just fail you.
The Popular Buzz Cut. If you have a buzz cut, they also just might accept a less than 1.5″ length from your head. They just might take more of the shorter hair to make up the quantity. This might yield a shorter detection time. Or in this case they most certainly would try to use other body hair first.
Ultra Clean Shampoo Is A Three-Part Program.
- The First Packet. This first part is designed to wash away external barriers such as hair spray, styling and finishing products. as well as everyday dirt and grime build up. Nothing overly aggressive. It is just a great shampoo.
- The Second Packet. This is the part that makes passing a hair drug test possible. This part cleans and prepares the surface of the hair follicle completely. It also applies a sealer that remains pliable and can not be removed with the solvent used by the testers for the hair drug test. Even when the testers cut your hair in to fine pieces, the sealer makes sure all ends are sealed so the hair drug test can not get to the metabolites.
- The Third Packet. The third packet is a very good conditioner that allows your hair to look natural for your hair test. Many other hair detox products leave your hair looking dull and chemically treated, which is a dead giveaway to the testers that you are trying to beat their hair drug test. You should never take a chance with some thing as important as passing a hair drug test not to mention your hair style.
IF you so desire, please review the Instructions For Ultra Clean Shampoo.
What Is So Unique About Ultra Clean Shampoo?
The uniqueness of Ultra Clean Shampoo to pass a hair drug test rests in the way in keeps the drugs in your hair from being detected by the hair drug test.
As a review, the hair drug test is able to detect drugs in your hair by cutting your hair sample into very small pieces to expose as much of the cortex in as many hair follicles as possible. These hair follicles are then exposed to a special solvent that in effect dissolves the cortex leaving the drug metabolites in suspension within this solvent.
The suspension is then spun in a centrifuge to concentrate the suspension and the associated metabolites. A special test is then applied to that concentrated suspension and the results are established.
This Is Why You Can Trust Ultra Clean Shampoo. Ultra Clean Shampoo attacks the problem in an entirely different way. Most hair shampoos try to avoid the hair drug test from accessing the drug metabolites by removing them from the hair follicle before your test. Even if they are able to remove some metabolites, a great number still remain for the hair drug test to detect.
The second part of the Ultra Clean Shampoo program is a very unique sealer. This sealer not only is very pliable for a period of time, it is also very resistant to the solvent used by the hair drug test.
- When the tester cuts your hair sample into very small pieces the sealer on your hair follicle seals the ends of each shaft where and when it was cut. It creates hundreds of small entirely sealed capsules.
- When the tester places these small sealed capsules in the solvent it can not remove the drug metabolites from the hair. The result is there are very few drug metabolites for the hair test to detect. You will always test clean.
- To be fair, the Ultra Clean Shampoo can not seal each hair follicle piece on both ends. Some make it through. However, the cut off point for the drug metabolite presence is far higher than the concentration of these few metabolites that make it through the sealing process. You always test clean.
- Ultra Clean Shampoo is only good for about 8 hours after application. If the hair sample is taken from your body after about 8 hours, the sealer will no longer be thick enough on each hair or have enough sealer to completely protect you. Every day combing, hair movement, wind blowing and everything else will cause the sealer to be come too thin in some areas for complete protection. That is why we suggest using Ultra Clean Shampoo no longer than 8 hours before your hair sample is taken.
- Once your hair sample has been taken, it will be protected by the ultra clean shampoo sealant forever.
What Are The Hair Follicle Drug Test Detection Times?
Like we have said, the hair drug test sample should be about 1 1/2 inch. Everyone’s hair grows at a slightly different rate, so an exactly taken 1 1/2 inch hair sample will be about 90 days, plus or minus a few days. Under arm hair grows slightly slower and could add maybe a week or more to the hair drug detection time.
It’s A 90 Day Hair Follicle Drug Detection Time – Right? Well Maybe. What happens if the collector happens to take 2 inches instead of 1 1/2 inch? You will be exposed for 120 days instead of 90 days. Each 1/8 of an inch of additional hair sample adds about 1 week to your hair follicle drug detection time. 1/8 of an inch is about the length of this underline. “_”. You better not plan on the collector taking the hair sample to exactly 1 1/2 inch. It is 1 1/2 inch plus or minus how the collection person feels that day, how busy they might be or how difficult the hair collection site is to get to.
The Unpublished Reality Of Hair Follicle Drug Detection Times. Many collectors quietly take a wee bit too much just to be sure they get a viable sample. It is always better to take too much than not enough they think. Is a wee bit too much 1/8 of an inch or 1/2 of an inch? Is a wee bit too much “_” or ____”. That could mean 30 days to you.
When Your Hair Follicle Drug Detection Time Could Be Years. The testers could allow the test to look for drugs up to many years if the situation so required. An example would be if your hair is 24 inches long and the testers used the end of that hair sample and not the part next to your scalp. If you were using when the end of that hair sample was growing, hair follicle drug detection times could be 48 months or 4 years. There is some undocumented degradation to the metabolites in your hair over time, but we would not suggest taking the risk. Luckily this type of hair drug testing is also rare.
What Is The Shortest Time After Use Can The Hair Drug Test Detect? From 1 -2 Weeks. Hair grows from the scalp after one or two weeks, which means if drugs are ingested one week ahead of an exam, the sample collected may not contain any metabolites.
The Do’s And Don’ts Of Learning How To Pass A Hair Drug Test.
One of the strengths of the hair follicle drug test is there is not a lot one can do to affect its outcome other than using the right shampoo. However, there are some things one can do to help pass a drug test that are not based on affecting the outcome of the hair follicle drug test itself. Everyday things like:
- Do Not Draw Attention To Yourself. Do everything the testers ask. Do not be too friendly. Do not be too stand-off-ish. Just be yourself. Be organized. Have everything you might need with you at the test. The less attention you draw to yourself, the better.
- Take The Time To Learn As Much As Possible About The Hair Drug Test. Like we said, knowledge is power. The more you know about the hair follicle drug test and the hair testing process the less nervous and anxious you will appear. The testers are trained to look for nervous, anxious and uptight people. Stay calm.
- Bring The Required Documentation With You. Often the people providing the tests will ask you to bring various forms and materials to the test. Make sure you do.
- Take The Time To Get Ready For Your Test. Gather all the information to be ready. Bring a list of any and all prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications or vitamins you might be taking. Have a copy of all prescriptions with you at your test. Most companies will ask you to list the medications you have been taking for the last thirty days. If they do not ask, you can offer that information beforehand too. The hair follicle drug test will detect all current drugs and medications.
- Do You Know Someone That Has Been Through The Same Blood Drug Test? If you know someone who has been through the same hair follicle drug test take the time to talk to them about what to expect. Be discreet about who you ask in order to avoid drawing attention.
- Bring Your Identification. You will need to be able to prove your identity. Be sure to bring a government issued ID that you can present to your testing facility’s personnel.
- Know Where The Testing Facility Is Located. Don’t get lost. Be on time.
- Minimize Personal Items. When you arrive for your appointment, you might be asked to place any personal items aside in a secure location. To streamline the process for you and your technician, it is best to only bring essential items with you to your hair test. Act like the hair test is no big deal.
- Schedule Childcare. Children are not permitted inside of the collection area where your hair testing will take place. Additionally, children should not be left unattended in any waiting area. Be courteous to the testers and the other being tested. Stay low-key.
There Are No Known Tricks To Help You Pass A Hair Follicle Drug Test.
Will Shaving Your Head Work? No. The obvious solution to pass a hair follicle drug test would be to shave your head bald. Unfortunately this will not work and will actually make things worse. Even having a buzz cut will not help you.
Different Testing Labs Handle This “Bald Or Buzz Cut” Situation Differently.
- Some are instructed to turn you away and let the people requesting the hair follicle drug test deal with you. This could be treated as you refusing to take you hair follicle drug test .
- Some may require a urine and/or blood test as a substitute in order to continue.
- Most will either sample other body hair as a substitute or gather enough sample from all areas of your body to make up the required volume for a hair follicle sample.
Think About It Like The Tester Might:
- It will put you under suspicion if you have freshly shaved head for the first time. One can tell if it is a new thing for you. The tester would quickly ask themselves the question; why now? They might just turn you away. They do not want or need the hassle.
- The collector might automatically go to a second source for their hair sample. Body hair grows slower than head hair. This would expose you to a longer hair drug detection time.
- Trying to shave your whole body makes things even worse. Not only does it make getting a hair sample impossible, but the testers could fail you for not being able to get a hair sample. That is considered a failure. Also, think about how suspicious this looks.
How To Pass A Hair Drug Test With Home Remedies. These methods have not been proven to work in a scientific setting. They are mostly supported only by individual, unverified stories of success.
Where Do These Urban Legends Come From? Many of people starting the “success” stores would have passed anyway and one of the odd trick they tried gets the credit. Then these people tell their friends about the tricks success and now you have an urban legend the everyone believes in, until they fail their hair follicle drug test. The risk is not work the reward.
- Detox Drinks Will Not Work To Pass A Hair Drug Test. Yes, there are people out there selling detox drinks to help you pass a hair drug test. Detoxifying your blood and urine today will not help the concentration of metabolites in your hair today.
- Do It Your Self (DIY) Hair Follicle Shampoos Will Not Help You Pass A Hair Drug Test. Drug metabolites are embedded in the center of each strand called the cortex. Shampoo’s typically cannot reach the cortex and therefore only eliminates surface contamination. The ones that do reach the cortex by necessity must nearly destroy the hair follicle and this is not even enough. A hair follicle detox is virtually impossible using conventional hair products. No effective shampoo for a hair follicle drug test exists that will remove the drug from inside your hair. The Only Shampoo Strategy That Will Work. The only strategy that will work is to seal the drugs inside the hair follicle where hair testing can not get to them. And the only hair shampoo that does this is Ultra Clean Shampoo.
The Aloe Method or the Macujo Method. A popular home remedy is called the “Aloe Method or the Macujo Method”. This begins with deep cleaning with Nexus Aloe Rid Shampoo. Sounds good, right. Well it also requires the use of Heinz Vinegar, Tide Detergent, salicylic acid, a shower cap and goggles. It takes three days before your test and you must use it at least five times. This home remedy leaves your hair very brittle, dry and almost destroys your hair. Conditioning will not bring it back and yet, the metabolites are still there in your hair follicles. It does not reach the part of the hair where the hair follicle drug test looks.
- The Bleaching Or Jerry G Method. You use a detox toxin shampoo to remove the toxins, then you bleach your hair with peroxide bleach. You bleach and re-dye your hair twice in the 10 days before the test. And the drug is still in the center part of your hair for the hair follicle drug test to detect.
- Other DIY Methods That Do Not Work To Pass A Hair Drug Test:
- Washing Your Hair With Vinegar.
- Washing Your Hair With Acne Treatment.
- Washing Your Hair With Rosemary Shampoo.
- Washing Your Hair With Baking Soda.
- Dyeing Your Hair – Store Bought Or Professional Application.
Hair Drug Test Facts And Answers To Your Questions.
We are sure you still have many questions on how to pass a hair follicle drug test. Let’s address the most popular hair drug test facts, questions and answers.
Will Positive Results Prompt A Criminal Record. No. The outcome of a hair follicle drug test is confidential. If a hair testing is ordered for pre-employment, reports can only be disclosed to the donor and employer.
Can A Hair Follicle Drug Test Detect Usage Longer Than 90 Days? Yes. However, two separate hair testing kits would have to be used. One sample would be submitted cut at 1 1/2 inch from the root end for the first test kit. The second sample representing the remaining hair length be submitted for the second test kit. Depending on where along that hair follicle the sample was submitted would determine the hair drug detection times.
Can Second Hand Exposure Cause Me Not To Pass My Hair Dug Test? No. Second hand exposure will not cause you to not to pass your hair follicle test. The surface of the hair may carry traces of a substance from airborne cross contamination or physical placement. However, the drug metabolites will not be present within the hair follicles themselves unless direct through the bloodstream. Also, part of the testers procedure is to throughly was the hair before applying the test.
Can Hair Samples From Drains, The Environment Or Hair Brushes Be Used In Your Hair Follicle Drug Test. No. Hair samples from sources other than the donor’s body can not be used as the source can not be confirmed to be just yours.
- How Fast Does Head Hair Grow? Head typically grows on the average approximately 1.3 cm (or ½ inch) per month. This growth rate may vary slightly among people. Consequently the same 1 ½ inch hair sample may represent slightly different drug detection times on different people.
How Soon After Drug Use Can A Drug Be Detected For A Hair Follicle Drug Test? It takes approximately 5 – 7 days from the time of drug use for that portion of the hair containing that drug to grow above the scalp. However, it is real difficult for the collector to get a hair sample that close to the scalp. Usually one is safe with use less than a week.
- Does Chemical Treatment Affect The Results Of Your Hair Follicle Drug Test? No. Commonly used hair procedures such as shampoos, conditioners, sprays, mousses and gels will have no significant effect on results. This also includes normal hair treatments such as bleaching, perming and dyeing.
Can An Older Hair Sample Be Used For My Hair Follicle Drug Test? Yes. A hair sample that is several months old can be used if it can be proven to come from the target individual. However, this is not practical as that samples source is difficult to proven. There is no chain of ownership in that case.
Can Hair Sample Drug Test Results Hold Up In Court? Generally Yes. However, the court must be convinced of the custody and control of the hair sample drug test. An example would be a custody case where one spouse collects a hair sample from another spouse and wants to use that in court. This example will not be typically be submissible in court.
Can A Hair Sample Drug Test Detect Ecstasy? Yes. Ecstasy is reported under the “Amphetamines” group on a hair sample drug test.
Can A Hair Follicle Drug Testing Detect Oxycodone Or Other Semi-synthetic Opiates? Yes. Hair follicle drug testing may include semi-synthetic opiates such as hydrocodone, hydromorphone, oxycodone and oxymorphone.
- Can One Time Use Be Detected In The Hair Follicle Drug Test? Yes. Any use will leave that drugs metabolites deposited in the hair follicles.
- How Long Does Weed Stay In Your Hair? 90 Days. Heavy weed use can be detected in urine, saliva or blood testing for longer than light usage. In a hair follicle drug test, any weed use can be detected for the same amount of time. About 90 days with a typical hair sample.
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your Hair After One Use? 90 Days. Any drug use can be detected in a hair follicle drug test.
- How To Get Weed Out Of Your Hair? You Can Not. Any weed usage will show up on a weed hair test. To remove the weed from your hair you must destroy the hair. Your only hope is to use Ultra Clean Shampoo.