Learn How To Pass A Urine Drug Test in 2020. To pass a urine drug test with confidence one needs to know all the strengths and weakness of the urine drug test you are facing, as well as what to do before, during and after your urine drug test.
Know The Facts
- You Have No Time
- Accurate Drug Detection Times
- The Drug Testing Secrets
- Video – Detox For A Drug Test
- The Drug Testing Secrets
- What Can A Urine Test Detect
- How Urine Drug Tests Work
- The Urine Drug Test Procedure
- Do’s And Don’ts To Pass Test
- Questions You Need To Ask
- Ask Our Experts A Question
There Are Only 4 Ways To Pass A Drug Urine Test
- Wait Until Your Body Clears The Drugs Naturally. All drugs will naturally clear out of your urine over a period of time. The time frame to pass a urine drug test can be from a few days to a few weeks depending on the drug, your drug usage level and other personal factors. If you have the time and you wait long enough, this will work 100% of the time for passing a drug test naturally.
- Trust Your Fate To Urban Legends Or Home Remedies. Various home remedies, urban legends and myths have been running around for years for passing mostly urine drug tests. The tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass a urine drug test using home remedies for detox no longer are reliable.
- Use The Right Products To Detoxify The Body For A Drug Test. Using the right products is the only sure was to pass a urine drug test if you are dirty and do not have the time to wait it out. There are many detox products on the market and they are not all created equal. Make sure you choose an industry leader that is legal to own, legal to use and cannot be detected.
- Don’t Do Drugs. This strategy should always work.
However, There Is The False Positive Drug Test. About 5% of all urine drug tests experience something called a “False Positive Drug Test“. This is when a urine sample is falsely reported as positive even if it is actually drug free. This is typically caused by:
- Medications, Prescriptions Or Even Foods That Cause A False Return.
- Incorrect Testing Methods.
- Very Low Drug Test Cut-off Levels.
If You Have No Time Before Your Urine Drug Test, Your Options Are Limited. If you need to pass a urine drug test quickly, there are just two options. You must either trust a home remedy or procure and use a urine detox product. It is the opinion of the trust testing communities that home remedies are not reliable. Therefore, you should look to obtain and utilize a urine detox product. In our opinion, “Instant Clean From Detoxify” is the industry leader of these detox products for a urine drug test that is effective within minutes. If you have 5 days before your urine drug test and would like to be clean forever, then you might choose “Ever Clean From Detoxify” and detoxify your body permanently. For more information, you might want to look at the short “Video On Detoxification Basics“.
Instant Clean And Ever Clean Are Legal And Safe To Use. If fact, these products from Detoxify are recommended by many doctors and body cleansing specialists for overall general body detox. You can find them in many hospitals and health clinics worldwide. Helping you pass a urine drug test is not these products major focus which is to detoxify your body.
Helping You Pass A Urine Drug Test Is Just A Side Advantage. Helping you pass a urine drug test is just a real nice side effect in which we can take advantage. Detoxify products have literally sold in the millions over the past 20 years, the vast majority not used to pass drug tests. It is that simple. It is that safe. No One Will Know.
A Urine Drug Test Detection Time In Urine Will Vary Between People.
Contrary To What You Might Read, There Is No Single Fixed Drug Detection Times In Urine. There are just too many factors that can and will affect urine drug test detection times.
Everyone’s Urine Drug Detection Times Are Different. The time a drug is detectable in your urine can vary substantially from person to person based upon the many external factors of drug testing and partly on your own “Personal Factors“.
Your Urine Drug Detection Times Can Vary With The Sensitivity Of The Urine Drug Test. Some urine drug tests are designed to be more sensitive to a specific drug than another urine drug tests. You will never know the sensitivity of the urine test you face, so you should plan on the longest projected urine drug detection time and not the shortest projected time as some web sites show.
- Your Amount and Frequency of A Drug Used. A drug will stay in your urine for a shorter period after a single use versus that for a longer term or habitual user.
- Your Stress Levels. Your stress level can also influence how long a drug will stay in your urine. The more stress you are under the longer your urine drug test detection time.
- Your Metabolic Rate. The slower body metabolism, the longer a drug will stay in your urine. The faster your metabolism, the shorter a drug will stay in your urine.
- Your Body Mass (Primarily Body Fat Content). Your body stores excess drug metabolites in your fast growing cells like hair and nails, but mostly in your body fat cells. Over time these metabolites leak out of your fat cells back into your urine where they are again detectable by the urine drug test. The more fat cells you have the longer the potential urine drug test detection times. The less fat cells, the shorter time that drug could potentially be detectable in your urine.
- Your Physical Activity. A drug will stay in your urine longer if you are physically inactive with a high percentage of body fat. Active individuals with low body fat could have a shorter urine drug test detection time when compared to a normal individual.
- Your Age. In general, a human metabolism slows with age. A drug will stay in your urine longer as you get older and your metabolism slows.
- Your Overall Health. Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health. Your health can somewhat affect how long a drug will stay in your urine.
- Any Other Medical Conditions. Some medical conditions can lengthen or shorten the time a drug will stay in your urine. An example is a medical condition with your kidneys or liver. These types of medical conditions could lengthen or shorten the time a drug will stay in your urine. No one can tell which way it will go without extensive diagnosis.
- Your Personal Genetics. Genetically, some people are predisposed to shorter a drug detection time. This is because of Drug Metabolizing Enzyme CYP2D6 as documented by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry. Some people have less of this enzyme and some have more causing differences in how long a drug will stay in your urine.
For complete and comprehensive discussion of drug detection times in general see “How Long Do Drugs Stay In Your System?“.
Watch This Short Video. To detoxify your urine for a drug test is simple in concept, but it is difficult to accomplish without the right information and the right strategy. Watch this short video to obtain a greater understanding on how to completely detoxify your urine before your drug test.
The Real Truth – Drug Testing Is Not Perfect. Not perfect for you nor the people providing the tests. The urine drug test is somewhat easier to beat than others if you use the urine drug test’s strengths and weakness. You learn this, apply the right strategies and you will have maximized your chances to pass a urine drug test.
Urban Legends Never Seem To Die. Things that were accurate to beat a urine drug test years ago are no longer valid. Passing a drug test is to important to rely on outdated information. At the same time, there are several factors that can and so affect the outcome of a drug test that are not commonly know. Please take the use of “Home Remedies To Pass A Drug Test” and the possibility of a “False Positive Drug Test” into consideration as you develop a strategy to pass your drug test.
In everyday life you take in food, air, medications and many general contaminates from the environment. Your body metabolizes (converts) these substances into metabolites specific to what you consumed. Your body then uses as much of the metabolite as it needs and stores the excess in your fast growing cells (fat, hair, nails, etc.).
For a urine drug test, these metabolites are trapped in your fat cells proportional to the amount ingested. Over time the trapped metabolites leach out of your fat and into your blood. Your kidneys filter out the metabolites for removal through the urinary tract where they are easy to detect. Hence the popularity of the urine drug test.
A urine drug test looks for very small concentrations of a metabolites specific to the drug on the urine drug test. The urine drug test can determine which specific drug has been used, but not exactly when or how much drug has been used.
Prescriptions, controlled substances and over-the counter medications are also “metabolized” into different “metabolites” by your body and they also become entrapped in your fatty cells. This makes the challenge to pass a urine test tough.
- Acid (LSD)
- Amphetamines (Crystal Meth, Methamphetamines, Ritalin)
- Basic Opiates (Heroin, Morphine, Codeine)
- Benzodiazepines (Ativan, Clonazepam, Lorazepam Valium, Xanax)
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone, Subutex)
- Cocaine (Crack, Coke)
- Expanded Opiates (Hydrocodone, Lortab, Oxycodone, Oxycontin, Percocet, Vicodin)
- Marijuana (Weed, Edibles, Dabs, Hash, THC)
- MDMA (Ecstasy)
- Nicotine (Tobacco, Vapping, Chew)
- PCP (Angel Dust)
- Synthetic Marijuana
- Zolpidem (Ambien)
If the testing facility is typical, you’ll start by replacing your street clothing with a gown. An escort will most likely take you a restroom where the faucets might be turned off and colored water might add to the toilet water to reduce the likelihood of tampering with your test. Your escort might also watch you urinate or remain nearby.
Your urine sample is most often tested at the facility with a simple drug test device like the one shown on the left.
The drug testing device is dipped into the sample of your urine. A pass or fail result is provided within a few minutes. These tests can be as simple as testing for a one drug or as comprehensive as testing for over 10 drugs at once. They also might test for various techniques used to try to beat urine test s.
If you fail your drug test or if there could be legal ramifications to the drug test, they’ll probably send the sample to a lab to confirm the results with more sophisticated tests.
Knowing What To Do And What Not To Passing A Drug Test. There are many strategies one can do in conjunction to detox for a urine test. Prepare your body as far in advance as possible. When there’s not enough time to naturally flush traces of drugs from your urine, follow the steps below to increase you chances to pass your urine drug test as much as possible. And when all else fails, knowing your rights can help you out of a tight legal bind. At this time, it might be best to contact a legal profession with drug test experience in your local area.
- Stop Taking Any Drugs. Your best bet is to prepare your body as far in advance as possible by stopping drug use as soon as you find out you need to take the urine test.
- Don’t Try The Home Remedies. The people giving the urine drug tests have seen it all and know how to test for most home remedies. Adding household products such as bleach, salt or vinegar can change your urine and will be detectable. Diluting your urine sample with water can change the color and temperature of your urine which is also detectable. Any thing added to your urine will probably be detected by a trained drug tester. Taking substances like goldenseal, vinegar, niacin, or vitamin C will have little if any effect on your levels of drug in your urine. For more information see “The Truth About Using Home Remedies“.
- Exercise The Week Before Your Personal Deadline. Aerobic exercise raises your metabolism which assists greatly in the detoxification process. However, no heavy exercise within 24 hours of test.
- Be Active. Climb the stairs at work. Walk the dog for an extra hour. Stand at your desk. Walk to the corner store instead of driving. Do whatever it takes to boost your metabolism. Suspend this type of the exercise 24 hours before your test.
- Incorporate A Healthy Diet The Week Prior To Your Personal Deadline. High fat foods, greasy foods (particularly butters, cream sauces, and fried foods) and junk foods have been shown to slow the detoxification process. Eat fiber rich foods, carbohydrates, vegetables and foods high in protein.
- Consume Water Continuously – But Not All At Once. Consume a minimum of (4) 16-ounce glasses of water per day over time. Drinking water will help to flush toxins out of your body, especially when combined with healthy eating and exercise habits. Just sip on water all day long. IMPORTANT: Suspend this activity about 24 hours before your test to allow your body time to reestablish all the markers many drugs tests look for to see if you are trying to beat your urine test.
- Urinate As Much As Possible Before Your Urine Drug Test. Boost your fluid output with some sort of diuretic. This will help flush your urine of the drugs. Diuretics include coffee, tea, and cranberry juice. Drug metabolites build up in your body while you’re sleeping. Your first urine stream of the day will have a higher concentration of the drug. Make sure you urinate as much as possible before you have to take the sample. Just make sure you have urine left to provide the required sample.
- Urinate Before You Go To Your Urine Test. Drug metabolites build up in your body while you’re sleeping, so your first stream of the day will have a higher concentration of these metabolites. Make sure you urinate at least once before you have to take the sample.
- Urinate Before Providing Your Sample. If you aren’t being watched, make sure to urinate a small amount in the toilet first and then in the urinate into your sample cup. Your initial urine stream will contain more of the drug.
- Give Yourself As Much Time Before Your Test As Possible. Try to delay the drug test as long as possible without being apparent as you will have a much better chance at passing a urine drug test. Regardless of what type of drugs you took, if you are using the above strategy, your chances will be better if you can delay things for even one day.
- How Long Do You Have Before Your Urine Drug Test?
- Employer Administered Drug Tests. If the drug test is to be administered by your employer you should expect advanced warning of the test. Try to find out the exact day, time and type of drug test as soon as possible. Find out your company’s policies so there are no potential surprises.
- If You Are On Probation. If you’re on probation, your tests are likely to be on a set schedule. Make sure you are ready for passing that drug test as far in advance as possible.
- Random Drug Testing. Unfortunately, t’s not always possible to prepare in advance to pass your drug test. There are cases where you might have to take a test on the spot. A test with no notice is tough to pass. For more information see “How To Pass A Surprise Drug Test?“.
- Gather All The information You Might Need. Be ready to tell the people at the testing facility about any and all prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications or vitamins you might be taking. Make sure you take a copy of all prescriptions with you at your test. Do not provide this information unless you are asked. The blood drug test will detect all current drugs and medications.
- Find Out Which Specific Drug Test You Are Facing. As we have said before, you need to find out which drug test you are facing as soon as possible. Each of these tests has its own unique weaknesses in which you can take advantage and its own unique strengths that you must avoid. Your strategy to pass each drug test will vary based upon the drug test.
- Take The Time To Get Ready For Your Test. Gather all the information to be ready. Bring a list of any and all prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications or vitamins you might be taking. Have a copy of all prescriptions with you at your test.
- Bring The Required Documentation With You. Often the people providing the tests will ask you to bring various forms and materials to the test. Make sure you do.
- Do Not Draw Attention To Yourself. Do everything the testers ask. Do not be too friendly. Do not be too stand-off-ish.
- Just be yourself. Be organized. Have everything you might need with you at the test. The less attention you draw to yourself, the better.
- Do You Know Someone That Has Been Through The Same Blood Drug Test? If you know someone who has been through the same blood drug test take the time to talk to them about what to expect. Be discreet about who you ask in order to avoid drawing attention.
- Take The Time To Learn As Much As Possible About The Blood Drug Test. Like we said, knowledge is power. The more you know about the blood drug test and the testing process the less nervous and anxious you will appear. The testers are trained to look for nervous, anxious and uptight people. Stay calm.
- Find Out How Long Your Specific Drug Of Concern Could Stay In Your urine.
- Avoid Any Toxins And Stay Out Of Any Toxic Environment. Your first line of defense against contaminating your body is always self-discipline. Don’t let the toxins in and they can not hurt you. As far as failing due to second-hand smoke. There are no published studies that indicate that someone would test positive due to casual smoke exposure (e.g., a party, concert, etc.). However, the companies that make the drug tests are not so sure. Dominion Diagnostics’ study Suggest Secondhand Smoke Can Be Detected in some cases. Our best advice is do not risk it before your testing.
- Schedule Childcare. Children are not permitted inside of the collection area where your testing will take place. Additionally, children should not be left unattended in any waiting area. Be courteous to the testers and the other being tested. Stay low key.
- Know Where The Testing Facility Is Located. Don’t get lost and be on time.
- Minimize Personal Items. When you arrive for your appointment, you might be asked to place any personal items aside in a secure location. To streamline the process for you and your technician, it is best to only bring essential items with you to your test. Act like the test is no big deal.
- Avoid Alcoholic Beverages Or Any Over-The-Counter Medications. Stop any vitamin routine you might be utilizing. Stop with over the counter medications as they can cause you to fail under a “False Positive Drug Test“. Do not stop using your prescription medications without talking to your doctor. However, do take your prescriptions to the drug test. Do not offer the prescriptions as evidence unless the testers request the information.
- Try To Limit Or Even Stop Smoking. The less toxins your body has to deal with the faster you will detoxify overall. You do not want to cause your body need to work harder to eliminate toxins or even have more toxins to eliminate.
- Do Not Diet. Eat things that give you energy but avoid excesses of quick metabolism boosters such as coffee, sugar and products like Red Bull. You want to keep your body metabolism at a steady and healthy pace.
- Do Not Skip Breakfast. Eat small servings often throughout the day. However, avoid eating late at night when your body turns those calories into fat. Fat is where the body stores excess drugs.
The Real Truth – Drug Testing Is Not Perfect. Not perfect for you nor the people providing the tests. Some drug tests are harder to beat than others, but they all have strengths and weakness. You learn this, apply the right strategies and you will have maximized.
What Is The Best Way To Pass A Drug Urine Test On Short Notice?
There Are Just 3 Ways To Pass A Drug Urine Test On Short Notice.
- Use The Right Products To Detox For A Drug Test.
- Trust Your Fate To Urban Legends Or Home Remedies.
- Don’t Do Drugs.
You can trust your fate to the urban legends and home remedies. We do not recommend that strategy as it is very risky and not reliable. You really need to trust an industry leading detox product. In our experience, the following products that are the best way to pass a urine drug test on short notice.
What Are The Best Drinks To Clean Your Urine?
Detox Drinks To Are Only Good To Pass A Urine Or Blood Drug Test. They are not effective to detox for the saliva or hair drug tests. There are two industry leaders when it comes detox drinks. They are both from Detoxify and are targeted at different use levels. According to the manufacturer, for maximum effectiveness they also must include a 24 – 48 hour precleanse. Make sure you purchase a precleanse product with any detox drink.
- For Casual Users (Less Than 4 Times Per Month) – Ready Clean Detox Kit
- For Heavy Users (More Than 4 Times Per Month) – XXtra Detox Clean Kit
What Are The Best Pills That Clean Your Urine?
Currently Instant Clean from Detoxify Are The Best Detox Pills To Pass A Drug Urine Test. Detox Pills are quick to take, need to precleanse and are ready to go in a matter of minutes. Take (3) pills and you are almost Instant Clean from all drugs of concern.
Learn How To Read A Urine Drug Test Results?
- Pass – Two colored bands will appear, one in the control area (C) and one in the testing area (T). This negative (passing) result indicates that toxins are either absent or less than the detection level of the examination.
- Pass Marginal – Any faint line in the (T) could indicate that the toxin in the sample could be near the cut-off level for this urine drug test. However, any line in the (T), no matter how faint, should be interpreted as a negative (passing) result.
- Fail – Only one colored band appears in the (C) with no apparent band in the (T). This is a positive (failing) result. A positive (failing) result indicates that the toxin is present in the at or exceeding the detection level of the examination.
- Invalid – No band appears in the (C), or a band appears in the (T). An invalid result may be due to improper procedures or damage of the device. The urine drug test is inconclusive and your specimen should be repeated using a new urine drug test.
- Time Fault – If the urine test is left standing for longer than 10 minutes, the intensity of the colored lines may change and or for technical reasons, a faint line may appear in the (T) that should not be interpreted. The urine drug test is inconclusive and your specimen should be repeated using a new urine drug test.
What Are Best Home Remedies For Passing A Urine Drug Test?
No Home Remedies Are 100% Reliable. The use of “home remedies” to pass a urine drug test places you against many years of science and the drug testing experts in the field. The drug testing companies have long ago adjusted the tests and the testing procedures to compensate for these home remedies. Something that might have worked 10 years ago will not work today. Today, it takes science to pass and not tricks. For more information see “The Truth About Using Home Remedies to Pass A Drug Urine Test.“
How To Pass A Urine Test In 24 hours?
If You Have No Time Before Your Urine Drug Test, Your Options Are Limited. To pass a urine drug test is 24 hours if you think you are at risk, there are just two options. You must either trust a home remedy or procure and use a urine detox product. It is the opinion of the trust testing communities that home remedies are not reliable. Therefore, you should look to obtain and utilize a urine detox product. In our opinion, “Instant Clean From Detoxify” is the industry leader of these detox products for a urine drug test that is effective within minutes.
How To Pass A DOT Physical Urine Test?
The DOT Drug Test Is Limited to 5 Drugs. The DOT drug test is regulated by the Department of Transportation (DOT). All DOT drug tests use the same 5-panel test. It tests for 1) Marijuana /THC, 2) Cocaine, 3) Amphetamines (including Methamphetamine, MDMA, 4) Opioids* (including Codeine, Heroin, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone) and 5) Phencyclidine (PCP). These are the only drug one needs to be concerned with the DOT drug test. Also, the DOT drug tests are typically given at a laboratory, so you have to get clean or get ready. For more information see “The Only 4 Ways To Pass A Drug Urine Test Explained.“
How To Pass A Urine Drug Test For Employment?
Passing A Pre-Employment Drug Test Is Not Difficult. You know when it is going to be given and you have time to plan to get clean or plan your passing strategy. For more information see “The Only 4 Ways To Pass A Drug Urine Test Explained.“
What Is The Difference Between A Home Urine Drug Test vs. A Urine Drug Test Sent To A Lab?
The Home Drug Test Is Given On The Spot, While You Must Go To A Facility For The Lab Drug Test. To pass a home drug test you must be prepared for an on the spot sample to be given. This on the spot drug test is most often a urine drug test or a saliva drug test, which passing these drug tests can be addressed with a detox solution if you have the time. The lab drug test is most often for urine, hair or blood, which gives you more time to get clean or develop a strategy to pass that specific drug test.
How To Pass A Random Urine Drug Test?
You Can Pass A Random Drug Test If You Are Given Some Time. The random selection process must ensure that there is no bias and that all employees have an equal chance of being selected. To pass a random drug test, if you are at risk, you must have prepared in advance. Your preparations should reflect on the chances of being given an “On The Spot” drug test or if you are taken to a facility to be tested. The time between when you are made aware of your test and when the test is administered is critical as well as the kind of drug test being administered. If you are scheduled for a urine, saliva and blood drug tests you have a chance. You must already have a detox product available and the time to use it. If it is a hair drug test you are at extreme risk, but usually a hair drug test is not given randomly.
The Real Truth – Drug Testing Is Not Perfect. Not perfect for you nor the people providing the tests. Some drug tests are harder to beat than others, but they all have strengths and weakness. You learn this, apply the right strategies and you will have maximized your chances to pass any drug test.