How To Pass A Drug Marijuana Drug Test
If your goal is to learn How To Pass A Marijuana Drug Test you have come to the right place. Good solid facts, expert advice and proven strategies to pass a Marijuana drug test is your best defense.
You Will Be Tested For Marijuana, Hash, Hashish Etc. All major drug tests include this specific test. If you have used any prescription, over the counter medication or food containing any level of THC within a specific time, whether for medicinal or recreational use, you will need to understand how to pass a marijuana drug test. This can be as simple as testing yourself first to know if you will pass before you take the test or one might need to use a detoxification product to aid your strategy. Always Test Clean will provide you with these answers, as well as the information, strategies and techniques that, if followed correctly, will allow you to pass any marijuana drug test with confidence.
The Old Tricks To Pass A Marijuana Drug Test Don’t Work Anymore.
Like all technical innovations, the science of drug testing has come along way in the past few years. The tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass any marijuana drug test no longer are reliable. Technology moves on and Always Test Clean is here to help. Follow our advice and you will pass your marijuana drug test with the most effective information available and with the least amount of risk possible.
Why Use Our Products To Pass Your Marijuana Drug Test? | Because They Work.
You Can Permanently Detoxify Your Body In 5 Days.
Ever Clean can totally detoxify your body of all drugs, medications and common toxins in just 5 short days. Unless you reintroduce toxins, you will forever feel better, look better and Always Test Clean.
Ever Clean has been prescribed by many Health Professionals for general detoxification around the world. It is a common off-the-shelf-product in the healthcare industry. You even see it in hospitals. Ever Clean’s ability to detoxify the body to pass any drug test is just a real nice side effect in which we all can take advantage. No one will know or care you have let Ever Clean detoxify your body.
Unlike other products specifically designed to fool a urine drug test by adding all kinds of oddball and potentially dangerous chemicals, Ever Clean is all natural.
HAIR DRUG TEST: Ever Clean Can Not Help You For A Hair Drug Test. You must use Ultra Clean Shampoo.
Step 1 – Learn About The Marijuana Drug Test You Are Facing.
The First And Most Important Step Is To Identify The Marijuana Drug Test You Are Facing. Each marijuana drug test has its own specific strengths you must avoid and weakness in which one can take advantage. The ways to pass a marijuana drug test need not be complicated. Always Test Clean does not include a never-ending list of confusing and contradictory advice and products. We stick with proven technologies, techniques and strategies that have been evolving for over 10 years and with thousands of satisfied users. Trust the science and not your luck.
Step 2 – Learn What They Don’t Want You To Know.
Know The Ins And Outs Of Any Marijuana Drug Test. The science of drug testing is purposely loaded against you. This is done by keeping information from you, while making it sound way too complicated to beat. To pass any marijuana drug test in not magic or complicated and it need not be based upon luck. Following our advice will have a huge positive impact on your chances to pass a marijuana drug test. It will also leave you knowing more about the marijuana drug test than the testers. Follow our advice and always test clean.
Faced With A Urine Drug Test For Marijuana?
Watch This Video And Learn How Pass A Marijuana Urine Drug Test. It’s Really Just Trusting The Science And Not Urban Legends, Myths, Half Truths Or Luck.
BACKGROUND: The Urine Test is by far the most common due to its simplicity to administer, cost to administer, accuracy and immediate results. The common urine drug test is also the easiest to beat with the right strategy and techniques. For more information see Urine Drug Test Or use Instant Clean to pass your marijuana urine drug test with confidence.
Watch Video On How To Detox Your Body.
Click On The Arrow To Start Video.
Step 3 – Marijuana Drug Detection Times
You Must Find Out If You Are At Risk.
Being at risk is called “Being In The Drug Detection Window“. This window varies greatly depending on the drug test and the drug being detected. Your drug test detection window has two components.
- How long after you consume the marijuana will it begin to show for detection
- How long the marijuana will be detectable in your body before you can test free.
During this window you must use the right technology and strategies to pass your marijuana drug test. For more information see Drug Detection.
Why Do Drug Test Detection Times Vary So Much Between Sites?
- There are a multitude of personal factors that can and will affect you drug detection times. Each person’s drug detection time could be different.
- Marijuana Drug Tests are available with various cutoff levels that can increasing or decreasing your detection times. You will seldom know the cutoff levels of the tests you are facing.
- Many people and groups publish the drug detection times that best support their agendas. People giving the tests want to publish longer detection times to catch you and people providing detox products want shorter drug detection times so you buy more product.
- Publishing shorter drug detection times is just legally safer.
Why You Should Trust Our Drug Test Detection Times For Marijuana?
At Always Test Clean we are only concerned with you passing your drug test with the least amount of risk possible. We publish the maximum drug test detection times so you will always be safe. In most cases your drug detection time could be less than our published times. We feel that is the safest approach. Better safe than sorry.
What Personal Factors Can Affect Marijuana Drug Detection Times?
There are a number of personal factors that can and will affect your marijuana drug detection time.
- Amount and Frequency of Use: Single or smaller doses of marijuana are generally not as detectable for as long a period of time as chronic or long-term use.
- Metabolic Rate: Individuals with slower body metabolism are prone to a longer detection times. People with high metabolisms tend to have a somewhat shorter drug detection times for any marijuana drug test.
- Body Mass: Metabolism slows with increased body mass resulting in a longer detection time. The higher ones body fat the longer the drug detection periods for the urine and saliva drug tests for marijuana.
- Physical Activity: Physically inactive individuals tend to have a longer drug detection time.
- Age: In general, human metabolism slows with age resulting in a longer drug detection time.
- Overall Health: Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health which can result in a longer drug detection time.
Marijuana Drug Detection Time Table
|DSI Starts Hours||UDT Urine Days||HDT Hair Days||SDT Saliva Days||BDT Blood Days|
|Single Use||1 - 4||3||90||2||1|
|Casual (1- 3 Times Per Week)||0||14||90||2||1|
|Heavy User (3+ Times per Week)||0||28||90||4||5|
|Chronic (Longer Than 3 Months)||0||77||90||4||7|
|Hashish||1 - 4||42||90||4||5|
|Hash Oil||1 - 4||42||90||4||5|
Special Notes For The Marijuana Hair Drug Test: The benchmark drug detection time for the marijuana hair drug test is 90 days. Sometimes a longer hair sample is taken, which can result in a 120 day detection time. This is rare, but you can never count it out. Your drug detection time usually begins for head hair about 7 days after consumption. Body hair grows slower so the corresponding start time and detection periods for the marijuana drug test for hair could be longer. For more specific information see Hair Drug Test Facts.
Special Notes For The Marijuana Blood Drug Test: The blood test looks for the actual marijuana in your bloodstream and not the metabolite of marijuana. Therefore, your typical drug detection time for marijuana starts within 1 hour of use. For more specific information see Blood Drug Test Facts.
Step 4 – About 5% Of All People Fail Their Marijuana Drug Test And Are Not Guilty.
This Is Often Caused By Products That Are Wrongly Identified As Drugs Of Concern.
This is called a false positive drug test. This is the testers dirty little secret and there has been many a person who failed a marijuana drug test with no clue as to why. The real problem starts if you fail under these kinds of circumstances. You are guilty until you prove your innocence. The testers need to do nothing.
The people making and giving the drug tests say this can not happen. WRONG! Let’s look at a real world and proven example: Eating a poppy seed bagel can produce a false positive results for opiates according to a TV episode of “Myth Busters“. The poppy seeds can lead to false-positive for opium for several days and there is no reason to expect a different result from the products that can cause a false positive for marijuana. Click Here for more information on False Positive Drug Tests.
Causes Of A False Positive Marijuana Drug Test.
ProTon Pump Inhibitors
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Shampoo – Hemp
Step 5 – Learn The Penalties For Marijuana In Your State.
Always Test Clean has provided a guide you to marijuana penalties for prohibited marijuana use in the all 50 states, the District of Columbia and under federal law. To view the list of prohibited conduct and penalties CLICK HERE find your jurisdiction.
This Will Help You Find A Qualified Lawyer In Your State.
To find qualified lawyer with experience in drug testing choose the state in which you will face your drug test. To view the list of prohibited conduct and penalties, click the map icon to find qualified lawyers in your jurisdiction.
Find A Lawyer In Your State.
- We would like to thank NORML for providing this information. Please donate to NORML or become involved if you feel the current marijuana laws need to be addressed, changed or dropped by CLICKING HERE.
Step 6 – The Facts For Marijuana And Marijuana Drug Testing.
What Is Marijuana?
Marijuana is the most widely used illegal substance in the world today. It’s use is also the most controversial with legalization efforts underway. Marijuana is currently legal in some form in eleven states in the U.S. Other states are evaluating legalization.
Marijuana is a plant containing a psychoactive chemical THC in its leaves, buds and flowers. Marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug with forty-two percent of American adults reporting that they have or are using it.
Questions And Answers For Marijuana.
- Marijuana Street NamesAunt Mary, BC Bud, Blunts, Boom, Chronic, Dope, Gangster, Ganja, Grass, Hash, Herb, Hydro, Indo, Joint, Kif, Mary Jane, Mota, Pot, Reefer, Sinsemilla, Skunk, Smoke, Weed, Yerba.
- What To Expect When Detoxing For Marijuana TestsNo matter how you detox for your marijuana drug test, you might feel some of the detoxification symptoms. Detoxing is the way our body gets rid of the toxins accumulated from years of using marijuana. It happens the first few days or weeks after getting clean. It is also the very beginning of getting used to dealing with reality and real feelings with no numbing agent.
- What Are The Physical Effects Of Quitting Marijuana?In spite of being told that there are no physiological effects from marijuana addiction, many have had definite withdrawal symptoms. Whether the causes are physical or psychological, the results are very physical. There is no way of telling before quitting who have trouble and who will not. Most customers have only minor physical discomfort if any at all.
- Why Do Some Detoxification Effects Of Marijuana Last So Long?]Unlike most other drugs THC is stored in the fat cells and the fat cells do not let go of the marijuana metabolites easily. Therefore the contaminates take a long time to fully clear the body. This means that some parts of the body still retain THC even after a couple of months.
- Can This Affect My Drug Test?Yes, marijuana has some of the longest drug detection times of all drug tests. Marijuana detection times can stretch into many months depending on your usage level and body fat levels.
- What Are Some Of The More Common Symptoms Of Marijuana Detoxification?The most common symptom of withdrawal is insomnia. This can last from a few nights to a few months. The next most common symptom is depression. Many experience nightmares and vivid dreams. Overall marijuana use tends to dampen the dreaming mechanism, so that when you do get the marijuana out of your system the dreams come back quickly and vividly. They can be vivid color, highly emotional dreams or nightmares. The very vivid every-night dreams usually don’t start for about a week or so. They last for about a month at most and then taper off. “Using” dreams (dreams involving the use of marijuana) are very common and although they’re not as vivid or emotional as at first, they last for years and are just considered a normal part of recovery.
The Fourth Most Common Symptom Of Marijuana Detox Is Anger. This anger can range from a slow burning rage to constant irritability to sudden bursts of anger. These bursts of anger can be targeted at the world, loved ones, oneself, anger at being an addict and even anger at having to get clean. Emotional mood swings are very common, with emotions bouncing back and forth between depression, anger and euphoria. Also you might have fear or anxiety, a loss of the sense of humor, decreased sex drive, or hopefully an increased sex drive. Most all of these symptoms fade to normal emotions by three months. Loss of concentration for the first week or month is common and this sometimes affects the ability to learn for a short time.
- What About The Physical Symptoms Of Detoxification From Marijuana?The most common physical symptom is headaches. They can last for a few weeks up to a couple of months with some being very intense in the first few days. The next most common physical symptom is night sweats to the point of having to change night-clothes. They can last from a few nights to a month or so. Don’t panic, sweating is one of the body’s natural ways of getting rid of toxins. Hand sweats are very common as are unpleasant smells from the body. Body odor is enough in many instances to require extra showers or baths. Coughing up phlegm is another way the body cleans itself. This can last for a few weeks to well over six months. Many detoxing said they had eating problems for the first few days and many had eating problems for up to six weeks. T heir main symptoms were loss of appetite, sometimes enough to lose weight temporarily, digestion problems or cramps after eating and nausea, occasionally enough to vomit in the first few days. Most of the eating problems were gone before the end of a month.
Some experienced tremors or shaking and dizziness. Less frequently experienced were kidney pains, impotency, hormone changes or imbalances, low immunity or chronic fatigue and some minor eye problems that resolved at around two months. There have been cases of addicts having more severe detox symptoms, however this is rare. For intense discomfort, see a doctor, preferably one who is experienced with detoxing.
- Medical and Recreational Uses Of MarijuanaMedicinal: Marijuana is used for the treatment of anorexia associated with weight loss in patients with AIDS and to treat mild to moderate nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy. Recreational: Marijuana is used for its mood altering effects, euphoria and relaxation. Marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug throughout the world.
- Marijuana Looks Like:Marijuana is a dry, shredded green or brown mix of flowers, stems, seeds and leaves from the cannabis sativa plant. The mixture typically is green, brown or gray in color and can resemble tobacco.
- Affect On Mind Of MarijuanaThe THC in marijuana passes from the lungs and into the bloodstream which in turn carries the THC to the organs of the body. In the brain the THC connects to specific sites called cannabinoid receptors on nerve cells. Many of these receptors are found in the parts of the brain that influence pleasure, memory, thought, concentration, sensory and time perception and coordinated movement. The short-term effects of marijuana in extreme cases can include problems with memory and learning, distorted perception, difficulty in thinking and problem-solving and loss of coordination. Long-term chronic marijuana use is associated with Amotivational Syndrome, characterized by apathy, impairment of judgment, memory and concentration and loss of motivation, ambition and interest in the pursuit of personal goals. High doses of marijuana can result in mental confusion, panic reactions and hallucinations.
- Affect On Body Of MarijuanaShort-term physical effects from marijuana use may include sedation, blood-shot eyes, increased heart rate, coughing from lung irritation, increased appetite and decreased blood pressure. Like tobacco smokers, marijuana smokers experience serious health problems such as bronchitis, emphysema and bronchial asthma. Extended use may cause suppression of the immune system. Because marijuana contains toxins and carcinogens, marijuana smokers increase their risk of cancer of the head, neck, lungs and respiratory track. Withdrawal from chronic use of high doses of marijuana causes physical signs including headache, shakiness, sweating, stomach pains and nausea, as well as behavioral signs including restlessness, irritability, sleep difficulties and decreased appetite.
- Signs and Symptoms of Marijuana UseDistorted Perceptions, Memory Impairment, Difficulty Thinking, Impaired Coordination, Impaired Balance, Impaired Reaction Time, Increased Heart Rate, Loud Talking, Fatigue, Paranoia, Dilated Pupils, Bloodshot Eyes, Distortions in Depth or Time Perception, Erratic Emotions, Alterations in Sensory Perceptions, Dizziness.
- Duration of Effects Of MarijuanaEffects from smoking cannabis products are felt within minutes and reach their peak in 10-30 minutes. Typical marijuana smokers experience a high that lasts approximately 2 hours. Most behavioral and physiological effects return to baseline levels within 3-5 hours after drug use, although some investigators have demonstrated residual effects in specific behaviors up to 24 hours, such as complex divided attention tasks. Psychomotor impairment can persist after the perceived high has dissipated. In long-term users, even after periods of abstinence, selective attention (ability to filter out irrelevant information) has been shown to be adversely affected with increasing duration of use and speed of information processing has been shown to be impaired with increasing frequency of use. Dronabinol has an onset of 30-60 minutes, peak effects occur at 2-4 hours and it can stimulate the appetite for up to 24 hours.
- Overdose Effects Of MarijuanaNo death from overdose of marijuana has been reported.
- Legal Status Of MarijuanaMarijuana is a Schedule I substance under the Controlled Substances Act.
- References To Learn About Marijuana
- How Can I Reduce The Discomfort Of Marijuana Detoxification?
You might want to try some of these simple remedies:
- Try A hot soaking bath. This can not only speed up detoxification, but can help the emotions as well.
- Drink plenty of water and clear liquids.
Be careful not to over do drinking fluids before your drug test as that can lead to other problems.
- Cranberry juice has been used effectively for years by recovery houses to help purify and cleanse the body.
- Really excessive sweating can deplete the body of potassium, a necessary mineral. A few foods high in potassium are: melons, bananas, citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables and tomatoes
- If you have stomach problems try eliminating heavy fatty foods from your diet until digestion is better.
- Greatly reduce or eliminate caffeine until the sleep pattern is more normal or the shakes are gone.
- Try the old-fashioned remedy for insomnia. Drink a glass of warm milk before bedtime.
- Exercise not only helps depression and other unpleasant emotions, it helps the body speed up the healing process.