How to Pass A PCP Drug Test.
If your goal is to learn How To Pass A PCP Drug Test you have come to the right place. Good solid facts, expert advice and proven strategies to pass a PCP drug test is your best defense.
You Will Be Tested For PCP. All major drug tests include this specific test. If you have used any prescription, over the counter medication or food containing any level a pcp derivative within a specific time, whether for medicinal or recreational use, you will need to understand how to pass a pcp drug test. This can be as simple as testing yourself first to know if you will pass before you take the test or one might need to use a detoxification product to aid your strategy. Always Test Clean will provide you with these answers, as well as the information, strategies and techniques that, if followed correctly, will allow you to pass any pcp drug test with confidence.
The Old Tricks To Pass A PCP Drug Test Don’t Work Anymore.
Like all technical innovations, the science of drug testing has come along way in the past few years. The tricks and techniques that once worked to help you pass any pcp drug test no longer are reliable. Technology moves on and Always Test Clean is here to help. Follow our advice and you will pass your pcp drug test with the most effective information available and with the least amount of risk possible.
Why Use Our Products To Pass Your PCP Drug Test? | Because They Work.
You Can Permanently Detoxify Your Body In 5 Days.
Ever Clean can totally detoxify your body of all drugs, medications and common toxins in just 5 short days. Unless you reintroduce toxins, you will forever feel better, look better and Always Test Clean.
Ever Clean has been prescribed by many Health Professionals for general detoxification around the world. It is a common off-the-shelf-product in the healthcare industry. You even see it in hospitals. Ever Clean’s ability to detoxify the body to pass any drug test is just a real nice side effect in which we all can take advantage. No one will know or care you have let Ever Clean detoxify your body.
Unlike other products specifically designed to fool a urine drug test by adding all kinds of oddball and potentially dangerous chemicals, Ever Clean is all natural.
HAIR DRUG TEST: Ever Clean Can Not Help You For A Hair Drug Test. You must use Ultra Clean Shampoo.
Step 1 – Learn About The PCP Drug Test You Are Facing.
The First And Most Important Step Is To Identify The PCP Drug Test You Are Facing. Each pcp drug test has its own specific strengths you must avoid and weakness in which one can take advantage. The ways to pass a pcp drug test need not be complicated. Always Test Clean does not include a never-ending list of confusing and contradictory advice and products. We stick with proven technologies, techniques and strategies that have been evolving for over 10 years and with thousands of satisfied users. Trust the science and not your luck.
Step 2 – Learn What They Don’t Want You To Know.
Know The Ins And Outs Of Any PCP Drug Test. The science of drug testing is purposely loaded against you. This is done by keeping information from you, while making it sound way too complicated to beat. To pass any pcp drug test in not magic or complicated and it need not be based upon luck. Following our advice will have a huge positive impact on your chances to pass a pcp drug test. It will also leave you knowing more about the pcp drug test than the testers. Follow our advice and always test clean.
Faced With A Urine Drug Test For PCP?
Watch This Video And Learn How Pass A PCP Urine Drug Test. It’s Really Just Trusting The Science And Not Urban Legends, Myths, Half Truths Or Luck.
BACKGROUND: The Urine Test is by far the most common due to its simplicity to administer, cost to administer, accuracy and immediate results. The common urine drug test is also the easiest to beat with the right strategy and techniques. For more information see Urine Drug Test Or use Instant Clean to pass your pcp urine drug test with confidence.
Watch Video On How To Detox Your Body.
Click On The Arrow To Start Video.
Step 3 – PCP Drug Detection Times
You Must Find Out If You Are At Risk.
Being at risk is called “Being In The Drug Detection Window“. This window varies greatly depending on the drug test and the drug being detected. Your drug test detection window has two components.
- How long after you consume the pcp will it begin to show for detection
- How long the pcp will be detectable in your body before you can test free.
During this window you must use the right technology and strategies to pass your pcp drug test. For more information see Drug Detection.
Why Do Drug Test Detection Times Vary So Much Between Sites?
- There are a multitude of personal factors that can and will affect you drug detection times. Each person’s drug detection time could be different.
- PCP Drug Tests are available with various cutoff levels that can increasing or decreasing your detection times. You will seldom know the cutoff levels of the tests you are facing.
- Many people and groups publish the drug detection times that best support their agendas. People giving the tests want to publish longer detection times to catch you and people providing detox products want shorter drug detection times so you buy more product.
- Publishing shorter drug detection times is just legally safer.
Why You Should Trust Our Drug Test Detection Times For PCP?
At Always Test Clean we are only concerned with you passing your drug test with the least amount of risk possible. We publish the maximum drug test detection times so you will always be safe. In most cases your drug detection time could be less than our published times. We feel that is the safest approach. Better safe than sorry.
What Personal Factors Can Affect PCP Drug Detection Times?
There are a number of personal factors that can and will affect your pcp drug detection time.
- Amount and Frequency of Use: Single or smaller doses of pcp are generally not as detectable for as long a period of time as chronic or long-term use.
- Metabolic Rate: Individuals with slower body metabolism are prone to a longer detection times. People with high metabolisms tend to have a somewhat shorter drug detection times for any pcp drug test.
- Body Mass: Metabolism slows with increased body mass resulting in a longer detection time. The higher ones body fat the longer the drug detection periods for the urine and saliva drug tests for pcp.
- Physical Activity: Physically inactive individuals tend to have a longer drug detection time.
- Age: In general, human metabolism slows with age resulting in a longer drug detection time.
- Overall Health: Human metabolism slows during periods of bad health which can result in a longer drug detection time.
PCP Drug Detection Time Table
|DSI Starts Hours||UDT Urine Days||HDT Hair Days||SDT Saliva Days||BDT Blood Days|
|PCP - Casual User||2 - 6||7||90||3||1|
|PCP - Habitual||0||10||90||5||2|
Special Notes For The PCP Hair Drug Test: The benchmark drug detection time for the pcp hair drug test is 90 days. Sometimes a longer hair sample is taken, which can result in a 120 day detection time. This is rare, but you can never count it out. Your drug detection time usually begins for head hair about 7 days after consumption. Body hair grows slower so the corresponding start time and detection periods for the pcp drug test for hair could be longer. For more specific information see Hair Drug Test Facts.
Special Notes For The PCP Blood Drug Test: The blood test looks for the actual pcp in your bloodstream and not the metabolite of pcp. Therefore, your typical drug detection time for pcp starts within 1 hour of use. For more specific information see Blood Drug Test Facts.
Step 4 – About 5% Of All People Fail Their PCP Drug Test And Are Not Guilty.
This Is Often Caused By Products That Are Wrongly Identified As Drugs Of Concern.
This is called a false positive drug test. This is the testers dirty little secret and there has been many a person who failed a pcp drug test with no clue as to why. The real problem starts if you fail under these kinds of circumstances. You are guilty until you prove your innocence. The testers need to do nothing.
The people making and giving the drug tests say this can not happen. WRONG! Let’s look at a real world and proven example: Eating a poppy seed bagel can produce a false positive results for opiates according to a TV episode of “Myth Busters“. The poppy seeds can lead to false-positive for opium for several days and there is no reason to expect a different result from the products that can cause a false positive for pcp. Click Here for more information on False Positive Drug Tests.
Causes Of A False Positive PCP Drug Test.
Tylenol Simply Sleeps
Step 5 – The Facts For PCP And PCP Drug Testing.
What Are PCP?
PCP stands for phencyclidine, a crystalline synthetic drug. Phencyclidine (PCP) is a hallucinogen drug originally made for anesthetic use in humans. It’s use in humans was discontinued due to “negative side effects.” There is no current legal use of the drug in humans.
PCP is a “disassociate” drug because it distorts perceptions of sight and sound and produces a feeling of detachment from a person’s surroundings and self. It is also a sedative-hypnotic. PCP (Phencyclidine) is a clandestinely manufactured hallucinogen commonly used in conjunction with marijuana. PCP is a white crystalline powder that is readily soluble in water or alcohol. It has a distinctive bitter chemical taste. PCP can be mixed easily with dyes and turns up on the illicit drug market in a variety of tablets, capsules, and colored powders. It is normally used in one of three ways: snorted, smoked, or eaten. For smoking, PCP is often applied to a leafy material such as mint, parsley, oregano, or marijuana.
PCP is an illegal drug abused for its hallucinogenic effects. Powdered PCP can be snorted or mixed with marijuana or another green herb and smoked. Some people dissolve PCP or get it in liquid form and dip a marijuana cigarette in the solution. The cigarette is then dried and it can be sold or smoked later. This type of joint is known as a “dipper.” Very small quantities of PCP are normally used at any one time, with 5 to 10 milligrams being typical.
It is mostly young people who abuse this drug, such as teens in high school or young adults. It first became popular in the 1980s, leading police departments across the country to spread alerts about the dangers of trying to arrest people who had taken this drug. While some stories of the danger may have been exaggerated, it is true that some people who were hallucinatory would not feel pain even if they were shot and might even break their own hands to get out of handcuffs. The intensity of the psychosis and the anesthesia resulting from PCP combined to make these people hazardous to be around.
Questions And Answers For PCP.
- PCP Street NamesStreet Names: Amoeba, Angel, Angel Dust, Angel Hair, Angel Mist, Angel Poke, Animal Trank, Animal Tranq, Animal Tranquilizer, Aurora Borealis, Belladonna, Black Dust, Black Whack, Blue Madman, Busy Bee, Butt Naked, Cannabinol, Cigarrode Cristal, CJ, Cliffhanger, Columbo, Cozmo’s, Crazy Coke, Crazy Eddie Crystal Joint, Crystal T, Cycline, Cyclones, Detroitn Pink, Devil’s Dust, Dipper, Do It Jack, Drink, Dummy Dust, Dust Joint, Dust of Angels, Dusted Parsley, Elephant Trank, Elephant Tranquilizer, Embalming Fluid, Energizer, Erth, Fake STP, Flakes, Fresh, Goon, Goon Dust, Gorilla Biscuits, Gorilla Tab, Green Leaves, Green Tea, Happy Sticks, HCP, Heaven & Hell, Herms, Hinkley, Hog, Horse Tracks, Ill, Lily Momo,, K, K-Blast, Kaps, Killer Joints, KJ, Kools, Krystal, Krystal Joint, KW, Leaky Bolla, Leaky Leak, Lemon 714, Lenos, Lethal Weapon, Little Ones, Live Ones, Lovely, Mad Dog, Madman, Magic, Magic Dust, Mean Green, Mint Leaf, Mint Weed, Monkey Dust, Monkey Tranquilizer, More, New Acid, New Magic, Niebla, O.P.P., Orange Crystal, Pax, PCPA, Peace Pill Peace, Weed, Peep, Peter Pan, Pig Killer, Pit, Pits, Polvo de Angel, Polvo de Estrellas, Puffy, Purple Rocket Fuel, Scaffle, Scuffle, Sernyl, Sheets, Sherm Sticks, Shermans, Skuffle, Smoking, Snorts, Soma, Spores, Star Dust, STP, Super, Super Joint, Super Kools, Super Weed, Surfer, Synthetic Cocaine, Synthetic THT, T-Buzz, TAC, Taking a Cruise, Tic Tac, Tish, Titch, Trank, Wack, White Horizan, Wobble Weed, Wolf, Worm, Yellow Fever, Zombie Weed. If you use these forms they will show up on a pcp drug test.
- Medical and Recreational Uses For PCPFormerly used as a surgical anesthetic, however, there is no current legitimate medical use in humans. Used as a veterinary anesthetic or tranquilizer. Recreationally used as a psychedelic and hallucinogen.
- PCP Looks LikeIn its pure form, PCP is a white crystalline powder that readily dissolves in water. However, most PCP on the street is tan/brown in color, powdery or gummy in consistency, and is typically transported in small foil wraps. PCP is most commonly sold as a powder or liquid, and applied to a leafy material such as oregano, parsley, mint, or marijuana and then smoked.
- Methods Of Use Of PCPThe most popular method of use is smoking marijuana, parsley, or tobacco sprinkled with PCP powder. Users find they can control the effects of PCP better this way. PCP can be taken orally by capsule or tablet and usually means getting larger doses of the drug.Snorting or injecting low doses of PCP produces a “rush” and enhances the anesthetic effects of the drug. Many users take PCP without knowing what they’re taking, while others choose to use PCP regularly. PCP is a powerful drug, even in small doses, and as all psychoactive (mind-altering) drugs, effects may vary depending on the amount taken, how it is taken, and who’s taking it.
- Affect On Mind Of PCP StreetEffects are usually dose dependent, and include euphoria, calmness, feelings of strength and invulnerability, lethargy, disorientation, loss of coordination, distinct changes in body awareness, distorted sensory perceptions, impaired concentration, disordered thinking, illusions and hallucinations, agitation, combativeness or violence, memory loss, bizarre behavior, sedation, and stupor. If a person abuses this drug over a long period of time, the effects can be disabling. A person who abuses this drug long-term is very likely to have memory loss, difficulty speaking and thinking clearly. They are likely to be very depressed. The abuser may lose the ability to complete tasks or communicate with others. He can become withdrawn and isolate himself completely. A person on PCP can manifest a completely psychotic state and long-term use makes this drug-induced psychosis more lasting.
- Affect On Body Of PCPRise in blood pressure and heart rate, flushing, profuse sweating, generalized numbness of extremities, blurred vision, grimacing facial expression, speech difficulties, ataxia, muscular incoordination, marked analgesia, nystagmus, and anesthesia. In the anesthetized state, the patient remains conscious with a staring gaze and rigid muscles. The person who is high on PCP may breathe shallowly, sweat excessively, be flushed and have numb extremities. He (or she) may move with poor coordination, be nauseated and vomit. His eyes may flicker up and down or he may stare fixedly at nothing. These physical effects are in addition to the delusions and other mental effects.
- Symptoms and Sign of PCP UsePCP is an extremely dangerous, highly psychologically addictive drug. Less known are the symptoms of physical addiction. Signs of abuse are extreme: , Distorted Perceptions of Sight and Sound, Floating Pupils, Blurred Vision, Jerky Eye Movements, Drooling, Muscle Rigidity, Delusions, Hallucinations, Paranoia, Distorted Thinking, Feelings of Invulnerability, Anxiety, Severe Mood Distortion, Elevated Blood Pressure, Alterations of Heart Rate, Changes in Breathing, Flushing,, Profuse Sweating, Numbness, Memory Loss, Speech Difficulty, Difficulty Thinking, Decreased Sensitivity to Pain, Panic, Aggressive Behavior, Disorganization, Weight Loss, Drug Induced Schizophrenia, Suicidal Ideations. brupt denial of PCP from the body gives rise to withdrawal symptoms as the mind and body had already gotten used to functioning under the influence of the drug. Some of the experienced withdrawal symptoms are: trembling and involuntary shivers, chills or sweating, severe hallucinations and headaches, extreme pain perception, confusion and amnesia, increased paranoia, sleepiness or just being in a stupor etc.
- Side Effect Profile Of PCPExcessive salivation, nausea, vomiting, amnesia, combativeness, severe anxiety, paranoia, flashbacks, seizures, coma, and death. PCP can simulate schizophrenic-like symptomatology such as flattened affect, dissociative thought disorder, depersonalization and catatonic states. Long periods of use may lead to memory loss, difficulties with speech and thinking, depression, weight loss, liver function abnormalities, and rhabdomyolysis.
- Duration of Effects Of PCPOnset of effects is very rapid when smoked or injected (1-5 minutes) and are delayed when snorted or orally ingested (30 minutes), with a gradual decline of major effects over 4-6 hours. A return to ‘normal’ may take up to 24 hours. Consciousness is regained within 10-60 minutes following intravenous administration, with a prolonged recovery period of 3-18 hours. Long-term psychological effects are possible and PCP may precipitate a psychotic reaction lasting a month or more that clinically appears like schizophrenia.
- Tolerance, Dependence and Withdrawal Effects Of PCPMost PCP users administer the drug intermittently, although daily use has been reported and tolerance may develop. There is evidence of tolerance to behavioral effects of PCP in animals. PCP can be addicting and use can lead to psychological dependence, craving and drug seeking behavior. There has been no demonstration of physical dependency in humans. Upon abrupt discontinuation, physical distress, lack of energy, and depression are reported. Long periods of use may lead.
- Drugs Causing Similar Effects To PCPPCP’s effects are similar to other hallucinogens, such as mescaline and peyote. Overdose effects last longer, more intense “trip” episodes, psychosis and possible death.
- Legal Status Of PCPsOriginally designed as a human anesthetic and later produced only as a veterinary anesthetic, PCP is no longer produced or used for legitimate purposes.
- Common Places Of Origin Of PCPPCP is generally produced in clandestine laboratories in the United States. Originally designed as a human anesthetic and later produced only as a veterinary anesthetic, PCP is no longer produced or used for legitimate purposes. Today, virtually all PCP encountered in the U.S. is produced in clandestine laboratories. PCP production is centered in the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area.
- Signs of usagePupils are normal, Rise in blood pressure, Rise in body temp, Rise in pulse rate, Hallucinations, Euphoria, Loss of coordination, Sweating, Disorientation. In High Doses, Drop in blood pressure, Nausea/vomiting, Blurred vision, Drooling, Violence, Severe psychological effects, Seizures, Coma.
- Effects of withdrawal Of PCPAbrupt denial of PCP from the body gives rise to withdrawal symptoms as the mind and body had already gotten used to functioning under the influence of the drug. Some of the experienced withdrawal symptoms are: trembling and involuntary shivers, chills or sweating, severe hallucinations and headaches, extreme pain perception, confusion and amnesia, increased paranoia, sleepiness or just being in a stupor etc.
- Withdrawal Symptoms of PCPhe psychological effects can induce dissociative thought processes and suicidal ideation. Depression can be severe with the cessation of the drug and needs to be medically monitored to control the extremes in emotions. A long term user can suffer from irreversible memory loss, personality changes, thought disorders, and hallucinations. Unfortunately, like those who have used LSD, flashback can re-occur. Misdiagnosis of the hallucinations can lead to administering the wrong medication to treat the withdrawal symptoms. A missed diagnosis, along with incorrectly prescribed drugs unfortunately, can produce death.