RU Clean 12 Panel Drug Test Instructions.
RU Clean 12 Panel Drug Tests Are Professional Forensic Grade. We are really not supposed to sell these forensic urine tests to the general public. You will see in the documentation they are for forensic use only. The RU Clean 12 Panel Drug Test is the same CLIA Waived Drug Tests you will be facing at your screening. RU Clean’s are not the cheap ones you typically find on the internet, CVS, Walmart or in your local store.
- 99% Accuracy – Same As Tests Used By Professionals.
- Easy And Quick To Use.
- Easy To Read Results.
- Results In 5 Minutes.
- 2 Year Shelf Life.
- Self Testing Is Confidential And Anonymous.
What Does RU Clean Detect?
Let’s Face It. Most people on a detoxification program are most concerned with cleaning out a specific drug from their system. This might include prescription medications, recreational drugs and/or many non-prescription medications. Many illegal drugs are available in prescription medications. This is a subject that is much too complex for this article. As you can see from the list of drugs below, many common prescription drugs contain components that are derived from drugs that are illegal to own.
- The RU Clean 12 Panel Drug Test Is The Top Of The Line Drug Detection Device. The RU Clean 12 Panel Drug Test can find all of the most common drugs in your system. It can also tell you if you have cleaned all drugs in your system.
- Drugs That Our 12 Panel Drug Test RU Clean Can Detect. By clicking on the individual drug, you will be taken to the article on how long a specific drug will be detectable in your system.
- Specific Drug Detection Times. Click on an individual drug below for more specific times a specific drug will stay in your system. NOTE: This list is by no means the only prescription and generic drugs that can be detected. These drugs are just the most popular.
- Marijuana (THC)
- Cocaine / Crack (COC)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Amphetamines (AMP) | Adderall, Phentermine, Ritalin, Vyvanse
- Methamphetamines (mAMP) | Crystal Meth
- Benzodiazepines (BZO) |
- Barbiturates (BAR) | Amytal, Nembutal, Seconal
- Methadone (MTD)
- PCP (PCP)
- Ecstasy (MDMA) | Molly
- Propoxyphene (PPX) | Darvocet, Hydrochloride
The RU Clean 12 Panel Drug Test.
RU 12 Panel Drug Test Use Guidelines
- Each Drug Has Its Own Specific Test Area.
- You Can Be Toxic For One Drug And Not Toxic For Another.
- The RU Clean 12 Panel Drug Test Is Read From The Front And Back. There are 6 independent tests on the front of the test and another 6 independent 6 tests on the back of the test.
- The RU Clean 12 Panel Drug Test Is Flexible. This drug test can not only detect the target drug but can detect any prescription or over the counter medication that contains any amount of the target drug.
Instructions For The Use Of RU Clean 12.
- Let the RU Clean Test Reach Room Temperature.
- Take The RU Clean Test Out Of The Wrapper.
- Collect Your Urine Sample In A Small Disposable Paper Or Plastic Cup.
- Dip “Test Strip” In Your Urine For 10 second. Make sure your urine only goes 1/2 way up the short tabs protruding from the bottom of the test strips.
- Do Not Allow Your Urine To Contact The Plastic Housing.
- Set The RU Clean On A Flat Surface.
- Read Your Results After 5 – 7 Minutes. No More – No Less.
How To Read RU Clean Test Results?
- Pass – Two colored bands will appear, one in the control area (C) and one in the testing area (T). This negative (passing) result indicates that toxins are either absent or less than the detection level of the examination.
- Pass Marginal – Any faint line in the (T) could indicate that the toxin in the sample could be near the cut-off level for this urine drug test. However, any line in the (T), no matter how faint, should be interpreted as a negative (passing) result.
- Fail – Only one colored band appears in the (C) with no apparent band in the (T). This is a positive (failing) result. A positive (failing) result indicates that the toxin is present in the at or exceeding the detection level of the examination.
- Invalid – No band appears in the (C), or a band appears in the (T). An invalid result may be due to improper procedures or damage of the device. The RU Clean Test is inconclusive and your specimen should be repeated using a new RU Clean Test.
- Time Fault – If the urine test is left standing for longer than 10 minutes, the intensity of the colored lines may change and or for technical reasons, a faint line may appear in the (T) that should not be interpreted. No conclusion should be drawn from a Time Fault RU Clean Test.
Last Updated On