RU Clean Saliva Drug Test Instructions
Simple RU Clean Saliva Drug Test Instructions. Testing yourself and verifying Ultra Wash Mouthwash has worked will give your confidence. Confidence removes all doubt about you having met your personal deadline.
RU Clean Saliva Tests Are Professional Grade. We are really not supposed to sell these forensic saliva tests to the general public. You will see in the documentation they are for forensic use only. The RU Clean 7 Panel Saliva Drug Tests are the same CLIA Waived Drug Tests you will be facing at your screening. RU Clean’s are not the cheap ones you might typically find on the internet, Walmart or in your local store.
- 99% Accuracy – Same As Tests Used By Professionals.
- Easy And Quick To Use.
- Easy To Read Results.
- Results In 5 Minutes.
- 2 Year Shelf Life.
- Self Testing Is Confidential And Anonymous.
What Does RU Clean Detect?
Let’s Face It. Most people on a detoxification program are most concerned with cleaning out a specific drug from their system. This might include prescription medications, recreational drugs and/or many non-prescription medications. Many illegal drugs are available in prescription medications. This is a subject that is much too complex for this article. As you can see from the list of drugs below, many common prescription drugs contain components that are derived from drugs that are illegal to own.
- The RU Clean 7 Panel Drug Test Is The Top Of The Line Drug Detection Device. The RU Clean 7 Panel Saliva Drug Test can find all of the most common drugs in your system. It can also tell you if you have cleaned all drugs in your system.
- Drugs That Our 7 Panel Saliva Drug Test RU Clean Can Detect. By clicking on the individual drug, you will be taken to the article on how long a specific drug will be detectable in your system.
- Specific Drug Detection Times. Click on an individual drug below for more specific times a specific drug will stay in your system. NOTE: This list is by no means the only prescription and generic drugs that can be detected. These drugs are just the most popular.
- Marijuana (THC)
- Cocaine / Crack (COC)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Amphetamines (AMP) | Adderall, Phentermine, Ritalin, Vyvanse
- Methamphetamines (mAMP) | Crystal Meth
- Benzodiazepines (BZO) |
Instructions For The Use Of Ultra Wash Mouthwash.
The RU Clean saliva drug test can not only detect the target drug but can detect any prescription or over the counter medication that contains any amount of the target drug.
- Allow the test to reach room temperature prior to testing.
- Do not ingested any food, drink, gum or tobacco for 15 minutes prior to collection.
- Remove the cap and insert the absorbent wick under the donor’s tongue for 3-5 minutes
- A red line will appear next to the Control (C) region when the wick has absorbed sufficient saliva.
- Remove the device from your mouth.
- Place the cap back on and set the device on a flat level surface.
- Read results in 10 minutes. Results not valid if read after 1 hour. .
How To Read RU Clean Test Results?
- Pass – Two colored bands will appear, one in the control area (C) and one in the testing area (T). This negative (passing) result indicates that toxins are either absent or less than the detection level of the examination.
- Pass Marginal – Any faint line in the (T) could indicate that the toxin in the sample could be near the cut-off level for this saliva drug test. However, any line in the (T), no matter how faint, should be interpreted as a negative (passing) result.
- Fail – Only one colored band appears in the (C) with no apparent band in the (T). This is a positive (failing) result. A positive (failing) result indicates that the toxin is present in the at or exceeding the detection level of the examination.
- Invalid – No band appears in the (C), or a band appears in the (T). An invalid result may be due to improper procedures or damage of the device. The RU Clean Test is inconclusive and your specimen should be repeated using a new RU Clean Test.
- Time Fault – If the saliva test is left standing for longer than 10 minutes, the intensity of the colored lines may change and or for technical reasons, a faint line may appear in the (T) that should not be interpreted. No conclusion should be drawn from a Time Fault RU Clean Test.
Last Updated On