Learn About Our Shipping And Tracking Policies.
Our guidelines for Always Test Clean Shipping And Tracking are meant to make your support experience as stress free and effective as possible.
Guidelines For Effective Support.
To effectively support you, we request you follow our guidelines. By doing so, you will receive the best support and receive the requested information in a timely and effective manner. Experience has shown it works! Your information will get to the right people much faster.
- Contact Us by E-Mail. Please do not call the ATC main phone number for Shipping And Tracking support. They are not set up to help you with Shipping And Tracking issues and they will refer you to this page. Save yourself a step and a bunch of time. Use the e-mail below to contact us for Shipping And Tracking support.
- Shipping Privacy | Plain Brown Box – We will always ship your product in a plain and unmarked brown box with no outside product information or identification for your privacy. No one will now what is inside of our box.
- Shipping And Tracking – You will receive an e-mail with tracking number from our shipper when the product ships.
- Shipping Policies – We have chosen Amazon to ship your products to you both in the United States and EU. We inventory large amount of products at the over 40 Amazon warehouses in the United States and EU. You Can Not Receive Shipment Or Product Support From Amazon. You are not an Amazon customer. They only ship the products to you.
- Do Not Refuse Delivery – If you refuse delivery your shipment or return the shipment to Amazon, it is returned to an Amazon dead returns location with no real way for them to identify who returned the product. It is very difficult if not impossible to identify the location of your return or even verify if you did return the products. Do not refuse your delivery from the carrier or ship the product back to Amazon. If you do there is a good chance you will not receive any return credit at all. For more information see our Returns Policy.
Here Is Our Promise To You:
- Ship The Same Day. If we received your order by 1:00 PM East Coast Time in the United States your order will ship that same day. (Monday thru Friday Excluding Holidays). If it is received after 1 PM and up to 4:00 PM we will do our best to get the product out to you the same day.
- You Do Not Need To Be Home. We will allow products to be left at the Ship-to-Address WITHOUT A SIGNATURE. Be Careful: The shipper will probably leave you package at your door step or where ever the postal service usually leaves your packages. Once the shipper leaves the package any theft or damage is your responsibility. If it is stolen, we are not responsible.
- We Will Get It To You Quickly And Safely. Amazon will ship the product to you the best and fastest way they can. We guarantee your shipment will arrive no later than when you requested it. Please do not count Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays in your shipment calculation. You will receive an e-mail from the shipper to let you know when to expect your delivery and if there have been any problems with the shipment.
- No One Will Know. All orders are billed under the name ATC and shipped a plain brown box with no external marking other than the address label. This is to protect your privacy.
- Your Tracking Number. You should receive an e-mail from Amazon with tracking information by 6:30 PM Eastern Time the day your product ships. If you do not or if you lose it, please contact us through the E-mail Form below. We will send you the information as quickly as we can. Also, check your spam filter as we have seen the tracking e-mail get blocked by the spam filter many times.
Contact For Always Test Clean Shipping And Tracking Support.
Please do not call our main phone number for Always Test Clean shipping and tracking support as they are not set up to address your product, shipping and tracking or return questions. They do not have access to the required information.
Contact ATC For Questions Or Concerns.
Please use this form to contact us for Always Test Clean Shipping And Tracking Issues.